4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #400 on: June 12, 2009, 02:04:41 AM »
((Hahaha, he is quite the flirt. I'll see where it takes him. And, I believe you're thinking of a jetbridge, Nestec.))

The instant the ship's hatch opened, and the soft, aesthetic air blew gently into Fay's face, almost immediately the powerful aroma of fresh, blooming flowers that seemed to hang over the city like a fog, captivated him. Instantly, he could feel the tension relax a bit in the group of soldiers around him. It'll be nice to get some of this wonderful fresh air in our lungs! Perhaps searching for these 'bombs' will be less of a chore with such scenery, thought Fay. He climbed out of the ship, onto the bridge and followed his small unit onto the terminal at port. He carefully gazed out at the city, to take in the city's beauty - should the worst occur, and the city be destroyed by them in some manner. He couldn't help but think that perhaps he was being used for a devious plot, but put the thoughts aside. His only serious concerns were the true intents and purposes of Wrath and Tsunami, and he was determined to find them.

His eyes fluttered between the people gathered at the port, and other people pouring out of the small airship. Seeing hardened soldiers and intimidating officers on such a beautiful backdrop really lightened their appearance. However, Fay sorely wished he had purchased a camera and kept it with him. So many picturesque scenes lay before him that he could snatch from time, and keep it with him for as long as he lived; The city, with a flock of birds flying overhead, Ships floating sullenly over the horizon, and the gorgeous maiden Cassandra, standing in front of the city with her hair flowing gracefully with the breeze.

Lost in thought, he shook himself from his gaze at the several notable sights, and returned to reality. Stretching, he sighed with relief after getting off of the noisy airship. He was quite looking forward to the mission ahead.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #401 on: June 12, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
Rena quickly jumped onto Ian's back and pointed at the city. "Look, look! It looks beautiful! Oh my goodness!" Rena exclaimed to Ian.

Myra and his two lower officers, Din and Enyo, emerged from the airship and exited down to the port without much enthusiasm. They had already seen almost every city there was in Skyrazor so it's wasn't anything special to them. The three Wrath Officers then slip up into their assigned teams and awaited further instructions.

Din stood quietly in a sort of daze, looking up at the sky. Something doesn't feel right...

(( Nestec, is Autumn Nation still coming like last time? ))

« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »
Maxui followed with the intent to listen to his newfound leader of sorts, in fact his entire life was based upon a love/hate relationship between him and a leader of sorts, but by now he was use to being told to "come here" or "do this now". Maxui walked behind Djin with feet that were like they had lead in them and his entire body swayed as if he were in a trance.

"Were are we going now Djin?" Maxui said in a sickened bored voice then stopping in his tracks.

Maxui took a second to look around the headquarters of Wrath and then before Djin turned to respond he straightened his back and looked forward intently.

"I made it this far....One more step toward the life i want to live, no more dreams dashed by the simplicity that is circumstance. I think I have found home...."

Maxui smiled
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »
I'm going to introduce you to Shin. He's head of Wrath's Technology Department. After getting a good look at your weapons, he might start on a small project just for you. Our main goal there is to pick up your membership katana. Remember, it will be your verification of membership. Similar to a badge." Djin explained as he stopped in front of a large metal door. "Rybui's Private Guard wasn't given one though... Which is strange." Djin muttered to himself as he touched several buttons on a keypad and moments later the door swung up from both sides.

Djin entered the fairly large room. It appeared to be half office setting and half lab. There were more than a dozen shelves and counter tops with chemicals, paperwork, and machinery everywhere. A small man with short black hair was sitting at a messy desk typing furiously at his computer.

He turned to face Djin. "Ahh! What is it First General needs today?" He asked very quickly as he rode over to Djin in his computer chair.

"Custom Katana for my new Private Guard." Djin explained, pointing to Maxui.

"Ahhhh..." Shin replied as he eyed Maxui. "I'll need to take measurements first and then I would like to inspect his equipment. All of it." Shin said as he already had a measuring tool in his hands and was beginning to measure Maxui's arm length and height.

"Do whatever." Djin replied as he walked further into the room, past Shin as he took a look around.

« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »
((Uhm, I was gone for a while, am I correct in assuming that we have still just arrived in the city?))

"Oof!" Ian exhaled forcefully as his breath was knocked out by Rena. He quickly recomposed himself though as he slid her down off of his back. "Yeah, the city sure is something. Most are, but this one is quite... artistic, maybe. I'm not sure if that word suits it well enough."

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #405 on: June 14, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »
Fay jutted his head quite close to Ian. The arrival at the new city had made Fay giddy with excitement.

"Of course! The plans for the city were drawn by the most talented masons that heaven and earth both have never seen! It seems like a moving image from a fantasy book; so picturesque!" he exclaimed, motioning the frame of a camera as if to take a mental image with an invisible camera.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #406 on: June 14, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »
(( Aah, jetbridge?! Thanks, Whales. ))

(( Red, yupperz, they are. Although not like last time. ))

(( Stoic, yes, we have just arrived. ))

After the jetbridge retracted back into the airship, the group was all finally down on the ground, officially in Sakura.

Arion proceeded to speak to the boy which had stood there to greet them all. "My apologies if we kept you waiting, Laz," Arion said, placing a gentle hand on the boy's messy blonde hair.

"No worries, sir," Laz assured him with a tone that almost sounded like a desperate attempt to be polite. "We are here to search for CoreCapsules, right?"

"That is correct."

"I informed the town mayor of our activity, and of the permission given to us by the Queen."

"Very well. Then I suppose I have no further task for you," Arion said, giving the boy a friendly smile. He gestured up to the airship with an extended arm. "Wait for us all on the airship."

The boy nodded, then began to distance himself from the group. As he crouched low to the ground, the collar around his neck began to flash, and it spun slowly. Then suddenly, a pair of wings flowed from his back. They were very long and narrow, and gold with white tipped feathers. He leaped up into the air, and his strong wings carried him up into the AX-07.

That boy must be a Theo...He has to be younger than me, and he has his wings already... Nimbus wondered, watching the boy in awe. On top of that, he looked like a natural flyer too.

"That young boy was Laz," Arion explained, as he began to walk further into the port. "He is a Tsunami insider."

As the group began to shift out of the port and up into the market strip, Arion turned around to speak once more. "Once we reach the joint-sector, we will split up into our groups. Let us proceed."

Solius spoke to Ian, who was only several feet ahead of him, "Excuse me, sir. I don't believe I have spoken to you. What is your name?"

"Listen up, you," Mizu said to Nimbus, her voice suprisingly fiery and vicious. "Don't mess up anything, okay? Don't let your your temper take over you, understood?"

"I'll do what I do, alright?" Nimbus snapped back at her. "If you're referring to Din, don't worry your pretty little face, okay? I'm not stupid enough to try and attack him in the middle of a mission."

"Good boy," Mizu said, then added a little giggle which she intended to irritate Nimbus. He ignored her, however, and maintained a confident pace.

+++

Nemo and Reios, who, since their exit from the AX-07, had been traveling the lands of the Spring Nation, arrived in Sakura shortly after the Tsunami airship landed. They entered from the east entrance, however, and found themselves in the streets of the East District of the town.

"This is Sakura...I have read tales about this town, back at the palace," Reios explained to his partner, whose heavy eyelids suggested that he was growing tired.

"Listen, I don't wanna rain on your parade or anything, but why the hell are we here?" Nemo groaned, dragging his feet along the petal-covered street.

"I said I wanted to explore the world," Reios answered, somewhat impatiently. "We talked about this already. I'm so sick of being held in one place. I...just want to keep moving..."

Nemo eyed his friend worriedly, unintentionally slowing his pace so that he was no longer beside him. He said quietly, "That's not healthy. Human beings need to settle down somewhere."

However, Nemo's comment was heard, and Reios whirled around to bark at him, "Quit calling me a human, dammit! I'm a half-breed, unlike you. Theos are meant to move around, wandering the endless skies. That's why we were originally the ones with wings!"

Nemo stopped walking. He stared pitifully at his disturbed ally.

"And besides, I can't stop moving around. With the Autumn Nation hunting me down, I have to constantly change location," Reios grieved. He also continued walking, even as Nemo stood still. "I don't want to be found. I don't want to go back to the Autumn Empire."

: :  N E S T E C  : :

« Reply #407 on: June 18, 2009, 11:55:11 AM »
Maxui followed up behind Djin and looked around the room that they were in now. It was some sort of engineers room with presses and hammers. Fletching and blade heads scattered to the farthest corner of the room. Maxui went up to the table and looked at some blades that were currently being designed. The blade that he held in his hands was extremely long at least on the paper, this was probably just a design a dream something that would never be made.

“Alright tell me what I need to do sir and I will.” Maxui said as he looked at the older gentleman that probably was the head of this place.

Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #408 on: June 18, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »
Shin quickly sped across the room in his computer chair and pressed several buttons on the western wall where there was a key pad. A portion of the wall then indented and then opened into another room. Shin wheeled inside and shut the door behind him.

Djin watched Shin and then turned to Maxui when he disappeared. "He got your measurements, he will be back with your sword probably. Then we will want a look at the rest of your weapons when he gets back." Djin said. "And perhaps examine you." Djin added, referring to Maxui's unique bodily abilities.

« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »
((Sorry for the delay guys, I haven't been feeling great lately. And you guys posting with so many different characters is somewhat daunting...))

Ian turned to the man that had spoken to him. "My name is Ian. What exactly would you like to speak with me about?" He said.

Too many people here... And far to many of them are hard to read, any or all of them could have shady intentions. But I need to act like I'm one of them, until they trust me enough that I can bring them down from the inside, anyways...

((If I don't respond for a while just assume that Ian is quietly following Din, or his orders.))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #410 on: June 22, 2009, 02:45:44 PM »

Ian turned to the man that had spoken to him. "My name is Ian. What exactly would you like to speak with me about?" He said.

"Aaaah, there was nothing in particular," Solius said, shrugging his shoulders gently. "I justed wanted to make sure I'm at least somewhat familiar with my group." As he said this, he turned his head to face Nimbus and Mizu. When they both returned the glance, he gave them a slight nod and smile.

The group eventually came to a stop, at the very end of the market strip. From there, the city branched off into three more sectors, just as Arion's map had displayed.

"Alright, here we are," Arion said, turning around to face the entire group. "I will begin my search in this area. I want you all to head off into your assigned districts. Pedallus, take your group to the west, Solius will take his to the east section, and Cassandra, you bring your people up into the northern sector."

The groups slowly shifted into their assigned directions.

"Return to the airship once you all are finished!"

Before the entire gorup could split up, Arion pulled Enyo and Myra to him. "Now, you both are aware of what we are really looking for, right? I just wanted to be sure you understand."

===

"Who are all those soldiers? And why are they here?" Nemo shouted to Reios, who was still several yards ahead of him. He stared worriedly at the soldiers clad in dark red jackets, scattered around the area. They didn't seem very busy, and appeared to just be on some kind of patrol.

Reios, who evidently hadn't noticed the red soldiers before, whirled around to face Nemo. "Where? What the hell are you talking about?"

Nemo gestured with his fingers, pointing out the twelve or so different soldiers stationed on that lane alone. At the sight of them, Reios stopped dead in his tracks.

"No....no way...It can't be..." he murmured aloud, backing up slowly to stand beside Nemo once more. "...But why are they here? Are they..."

"What? What is it?" Nemo said quickly, noticing Reios' sudden state of panic.

"They're Autumn soldiers..." Reios said, his voice softly trailing off. Then he grabbed Nemo by the wrist. "Listen, we need to get out of here now. Don't ask any questions."

"Hey..." Nemo began, and Reios could see that he was staring at something in the distance. "That soldier is coming this way..."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #411 on: June 22, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »
Enyo pulled herself away from Arion and crossed her arms. "Yes, we know." Enyo replied.

Myra nodded quietly. "Let's get started." Myra said to Enyo.

"Ian, we're following Mizu's instructions for now." Din said to Ian quietly. Din seemed to be somewhat on autopilot today. His energy was a bit drained and he didn't care much for what he was doing.

"Ugh! Let's just get this over with!" Rena complained, getting impatient.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »
(( Pssst, DNAngel, there will be a girl in the West District that recognizes Ed from her classes with the deceased Mr. Kuji in the past. Cool? ))

"Alright then," Arion said with a smile, not wanting to disturb the girls' moods. He took several steps back and, making sure that the entire group could see him, he gave them all a nod. Then he turned around and began to walk back in the direction of the airship.

The groups slowly slithered into their assigned districts.

---

The West District, as far as General Pedallus could see, was the ugliest part of the town. While the main parts of Sakura were beautiful and flowery with platinum-pink leaves and blooming trees, this particular section was nearly bare, with only a few trees even in sight. Pedallus assumed that the trees had probably been cut down to make more room for training grounds. Aside from the bareness, the land was also scarred and bruised from years and years of contact with Sakura military training work. If his mind wasn't playing tricks on him, Pedallus was also pretty sure that the sky appeared lower and grayer here than it did anywhere else in town.

"I don't remember it looking like this," he said, almost completely to himself.

"Have you been here, General?" the red-haired soldier asked of his superior.

"Yes, ten years ago. I was here as a guest-speaker for some of the cadets-in-training," Pedallus said, somewhat sorrowfully. He glanced at a nearby building, which, like the others surrounding it, was as gray and ugly as the sky. "Most of them have probably fallen in battle since then."

The red-haired soldier sighed, then said, "It must feel terrible to have spoken to someone who is no longer living."

"Yes. It almost makes you feel responsible for sucking out their last breaths," Pedallus said, expressing his grief from the depths of his heart.

The red-haired soldier gave his General a confused look, and mumbled, "...right..."

---

The Central District was a breathtaking sight. The enormous palaces and mansions of Sakura’s aristocracy seemed to be the epitome of the town’s beauty. In fact, one could reason that the beauty of the entire Spring Nation itself was modeled by this one district of the town. The towering mansions were gallantly decorated with magnificently-decorated windows and arching doors, and gave off a powerful glow that was seductive to the eyes and enticing to the heart. It was no surprise to see that the people which lived in those wonderful mansions, human and Theo alike, were all clothed completely in dresses and suits of quality just as elegant as the homes in which they slumber.

“It’s like they’re celebrating a holiday every day,” the bald soldier gasped, his eyes wide with excitement.

“And these people…their outfits are all so beautiful…” the soldier with glasses joined in, equally as excited as his ally.

Cassandra glanced down miserably at her own clothes; she was growing tired of the worn out, strictly-business style of military Tsunami apparel that was becoming her dominant appearance in life. Suddenly feeling dangerously inferior to the world around her, Cassandra let out an enormous sigh, which expressed her painful feeling that she was not living the way that a woman should live.

---

The East District was like a watered down version of the market strip. There were beautiful pink trees and gardens here and there, but the majority of the area was covered in small houses of the townspeople, half of which were as boring looking as the homes in any other town. The people themselves weren’t nearly as happy-looking as they could’ve -- or should’ve -- been. To Nimbus, it looked as though the the middle class-people of Sakura were caught between the urges of beauty and the restraints of ultraconservative decoration. The houses were tightly packed together as well, which Mizu assumed was intended to create a feeling of “togetherness” within the community. The houses were neatly organized in about ten tight rows of about fifteen houses each. Furthermore, the entire “square” of houses was encompassed by a forest of woods, which was no prettier than the houses which it encircled.

“Damn…where do we start?” Nimbus grumbled. “I ain’t gonna lie, I’m not in the mood for this shit.”

“Then you can shut up and just follow us,” Mizu snapped, turning to give him a cold stare.

Shaking his head, Nimbus leaned over to whisper to Solius. “This damn girl, when is she gonna quit being such a wonderful person?”

Solius laughed, placing a gentle hand on Nimbus’ shoulder. “I’ll tell you one thing about girls. They give special treatment ONLY to boys that they care for.”

Nimbus shrugged, doubting Solius’ argument but desiring it nonetheless. “That’d be nice, but I think I’m more of a pain in the ass to her.”

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #413 on: June 25, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
((Is she hot?))

((It's a fair question))

The West district was quite foreign to Ed and he had to admit, daunting at first.  But out of all the things that piqued his interest, the landscape he observed caused the most reflection on his part.  The pink trees seemed to flow like a living sea of strawberry coconut yogurt and the houses appeared to be giant flakes of granules ready to be crunched in the mouth of an unaccepting young'en.

“Ian, we're following Mizu's instructions for now,” Din said to Ian quietly.

Ed looked wearily at the sound of Din's voice.  It still disturbed him, the way he had just followed orders and destroyed Nimbus' homeplace, but he found it could not be helped so he ignored his inner feelings.

As Rena had a short but settling freak out session, someone who was still quite new to Ed, Ed began to think of ways they could begin the search.  After all, they were searching for something perhaps somethings, much smaller than them.  He did not think asking around was a good idea for their enemies were always hidden in strangest of places, that, and everyone lies...
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
Myra had been walking directly next to Cassandra while she made quick glances in all directions, scanning the houses, people, ground, and looking behind and under small objects as they walked of the Central District. Even while doing her job, Myra had noticed Cassandra's facial expression. She seems discouraged... Myra thought as she continued.

"SSF member, Cassandra, what's bothering you?" Myra asked as she maintained her current work speed of her search in a normal but considerate sounding voice.

-----------------------------------------

Rena had been walking just behind Rowan as they spoke about their small history in the West District. Rena began to feel very guilty, though she knew it wasn't her fault in anyway.

Rena wiped her eyes in order to stop any watering from occurring. "That's so sad..." Rena whimpered quietly at Pedallus' words. "There shouldn't be fighting in this age... It only causes suffering." Rena said quietly, though she was sure everyone in her search squad could hear her. "But that's why we're here. Looking for weapons in order to protect the peace." Rena asserted, trying to encourage herself.

Enyo was walking next to Rena and was looking at her as she spoke. Ehh... This girl is just all ups and downs isn't she? Enyo thought, judging Rena's bipolar personality.

"Then let's see more searching and less crying." Enyo teased.

"Right!" Rena replied, clutching a fist to show her new enthusiasm.

Ugh... She took that seriously... Enyo thought, very disappointed and surprised in a variety of ways by Rena's strange behavior and attitude.
-------------------------------------------------

In East District, Din was trailing behind in the back of his search squad with Ian next to him. Din hadn't been acting like himself lately and wasn't very interested in doing his assignment.

Din sighed. "Ian, after this we will go back to base and get the three of you your membership and certification katana. You three are now part of my Private Guard and you have special rights over most others. You'll be able to obtain the largest amount of information available in Skyrazor." Din spoke very quietly to Ian. Din assumed no one else was paying any attention to him or Ian since they were in the back of the group and he was speaking quietly, though it didn't matter much to him.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »
Having been standing behind the group, Fay had not noticed his group as a whole. In fact, though he was trying the thoughts of those around the group, he had not felt the aura of sudden depression surrounding Cassandra. Myra's question was his only alert to the situation. We must know where we're going; I don't think slacking off to cheer up those in need would be unwise. He decided that logistics did not outweigh his personal feelings at the moment. Plus, that poor Cassandra! I'll try to reach her, and see what's troubling her.

Fay focused and funneled her thoughts to his. Recognizing the feeling of inferiority and misplacement, he decided that he should bring her a friendly reminder that she is human; an adaptable and most importantly, beautiful creature. He channeled a quick message to her, in a calm and reassuring voice: Cassandra. Humans are wonderful creatures. Even in less flattering jobs and positions, there is beauty. Have heart.

Immediately following his brief anonymous message, Fay quickened his pace to catch up with her. "I'm sure it's nothing too serious, Myra. She's looking better already," Fay said to Myra, though appeared to almost have said it to Cassandra. Slyly, he gave her a wink and a smile.

"Now, Miss Myra, do you know the exact coordinates to which we are traveling at this moment?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #416 on: June 28, 2009, 01:39:38 AM »
Myra turned to look at Fay, her subordinate's subordinate. "We're currently residing in the Central District of the city of Sakura of the Spring Nation. Our city numerical coordinates are 523, 564. These coordinates are points specified in a graph map, the lower coordinates designated at the lower left and with the higher in the top right. This is if we were actually looking down at the city." Myra said very monotone and unwavering regulation of voice, her work habits taking over her mind. Myra had always been specialized information and special operations due to her speed and stealth.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »
(( West - Enyo, Rena, Ed, Rowan(red-haired guy), and Pedallus.

East - Mizu, Nimbus, Din, Ian, and Solius.

Central - Myra, Fay, Cassandra, Hector, and Quentin. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2009, 02:39:11 PM »

(( Alright, well I'll try to post anyway. ))

As Cassandra turned to face Fay and Myra, she was suddenly hit with the awareness of some voice resonating from within her mind. Shocked and somewhat afraid, she stared wide-eyed at both Fay and Myra.

"Did anyone else just hear that?" she asked, her voice somewhat panicked. Although the voice had directly addressed her, she worriedly hoped that everyone else had heard it as well. Otherwise, Cassandra feared that part of her had been going insane. Plus, she couldn't help but feel that the voice sounded strangely familiar.

(( will be adding more in the other districts later... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »
Myra became confused by Cassandra's response. "Hear what?" Myra asked and then looked to Fay. She eyed him. Is there something Din failed to mention to me about this new recruit? Myra thought.