4M4Life.com

Just thought you idiots might like to know what it will look like

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
The only real alternatives to generational extinction our species has are unfortunately the ones we, myself not so much, abhor the most. Several of the alternatives involve selective breeding or outright cloning. Most call for some level of direct genetic engineering. They all define a radical, but neccecary, drop in the total world population.
Taking one of the more extreme examples- Through cloning and engineering, we create a
race of subhumans. These will be an asexual grunt labor force, and can probably stand as soldiers too. Reducing the number of chromosome-pairs needed for reproduction down to six will ensure the genes will be simple enough to replicate and modify for different purposes. For example, larger, stronger stock can be used to construct infrastructure such as roads and buildings, while smaller, faster types can be used in maintenance tunnels too small for normal human operators. Meanwhile, the lack of demand for grunt labor would leave most of the population unemployed- they will be compensated, however they will be chemically prevented from reproducing, preferably without consent or notification.. Therefore the entire next generation will be useful, and not weighed down be now-useless labor-class humans.

There are many less extreme alternatives however, although we currently lack the technology required to implement most of them, eliminating Exocolonization and transformation as a immediate option.The imminent problem of climate change and overpopulation is leading towards the most undesirable option-death- if we don't do something fast.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: Just thought you idiots might like to know what it will look like
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »
I think the world will be just fine even if population growth is getting larger and larger. The only issue is that we'd shaped the world for a set amount of people and we're far past that number now. So, we just have to change how we do things to be more efficient. Nothing new.

[kata]

Offline black death

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 05:37:26 PM »
TL;DR

Shut the fu­ck up nick. Seriously, go be a flower power somewhere else.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »
hey now thats not nice BD. If you read the topic it doesn't say anything mean to you. Just the title.

[kata]

Offline black death

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 05:44:24 PM »
That's enough. I'm sick of his shit. and sick.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »

Sorry. I'll be sure and not emasculate you in front of the girlfriend you've never touched ever again :D

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »
Don't retaliate BD or this endless spiral of unnecessary insults will continue.
Also tl;dr
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »
Hey now! Stop being mean, all of you!

o.o Would be fun to discuss this topic however.

Because Kedzor, you are so very wrong in what you have said.

First, you combine topics of cloning and evolution. Then take a whack at m0rality rules. Lets not discuss m0rality, however, because I'm sure you already know how imm0ral your theories are.

"Several of the alternatives involve selective breeding or outright cloning."

Selective breeding is and has always been in effect. Evolution goes on and on, and through this we weed down and select a mate based on their attributes. This is how mating rituals to prove one's self began. If you think about it, even humans undergo this, by dating. We weed out possible mates until we select the one most suited to procreate with. The male attraction to larger breasts actually began centuries ago, when it was believed that the bigger the breast, the more capable the woman is to nurture and feed their children during infancy. That evolved into more of a lust since then, but the origins remain the same.
Cloning itself is not cost effective.

"Most call for some level of direct genetic engineering. They all define a radical, but neccecary (sp: necessary), drop in the total world population."

Humans do not need to interfere in this. The world does this itself. Have you ever heard the line "survival of the fittest"? Basically, when the population grows beyond what the world can support, and when there are not enough resources for the entire population, only the most suited for survival shall remain. If there is a rapid change in population, it will call for a rapid drop in population. We have seen this be put to use in Europe, during the epidemic of the black plague. This dropped populations down to a manageable amount. When needed, disease will run ramped, killing off only so much that the population remaining will be able to keep the species alive. Our interference will only throw off the natural balance.

"Taking one of the more extreme examples- Through cloning and engineering, we create a
race of subhumans. These will be an aknittingual grunt labor force, and can probably stand as soldiers too. Reducing the number of chromosome-pairs needed for reproduction down to six will ensure the genes will be simple enough to replicate and modify for different purposes. For example, larger, stronger stock can be used to construct infrastructure such as roads and buildings, while smaller, faster types can be used in maintenance tunnels too small for normal human operators. Meanwhile, the lack of demand for grunt labor would leave most of the population unemployed- they will be compensated, however they will be chemically prevented from reproducing, preferably without consent or notification.. Therefore the entire next generation will be useful, and not weighed down be now-useless labor-class humans."

My point previously made would explain why this is not necessary. It is also unrealistic and will result in civil wars and outrage from the "grunts" that cant reproduce and are expected to risk their lives and do most the labor. We have also seen this occur in history several times before.

There are many less extreme alternatives however, although we currently lack the technology required to implement most of them, eliminating Exocolonization and transformation as a immediate option.The imminent problem of climate change and overpopulation is leading towards the most undesirable option-death- if we don't do something fast.

Let the world take care of itself. It has done fine and will continue to do fine, because everything has its way of falling into place if you just allow for nature to run its course.

Also, because you may try to bring up this argument; yes, it is the 21st century, and yes, we do have an better medical knowledge. However, our knowledge will not help if we cannot find a cure for a new disease fast enough. The latest swine flu epidemic was made into such a big deal, because tracing back in history, the flu has dealt immense damage to populations; we are still worried about the ever evolving flu! Besides that, in recent years, we have has a smallpox epidemic, that was only vaccined in the generation of most of our parents. HIV and AIDS is rushing across Africa, malaria and yellow fever have been recent epidemics: Spanish flu, dengue, typhoid! We cannot stop the nature of a disease, even if our medical knowledge increases. When the population grows too much, only the fittest will survive.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »
@ All: tl;dr
 [bowser]
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »
@ All: tl;dr
 [bowser]

Fine, i want genocide, she wants to wait for things to fix themselves, only they won't.
Selective breeding is and has always been in effect.

Up until now. 'Nature' Never intended for any species to be sentient, or so capable of changing it's surroundings. With all our new drugs and medicinal technology, there are millions of people worldwide who lead more or less normal lives despite having cancer, diabetes, Huntingtons, plain stupidity, ect. These people would not be alive and able to reproduce if it weren't for these traits. Thus, all the genetic carachteristics that would have been filterd by natural selection aren't.

Have you ever heard the line "survival of the fittest"

Only in a harsh natural enviroment. These days almost evreyone lives in a constructed enviroment. Since you're training to become a nurse, you cant tell me you've seen grossly obese people who can hardly be described as 'fit' given medicine to keep the nasty side effects of being a fatass at bay. It's the same argument i made above.
Basically, when the population grows beyond what the world can support, and when there are not enough resources for the entire population, only the most suited for survival shall remain. If there is a rapid change in population, it will call for a rapid drop in population. We have seen this be put to use in Europe, during the epidemic of the black plague. This dropped populations down to a manageable amount. When needed, disease will run ramped, killing off only so much that the population remaining will be able to keep the species alive. Our interference will only throw off the natural balance.

That's given anyone survives. The thing that will kill us all will NOT work that way. The atmosphere itself is changing at a growing rate, and the change is gaining momentum. By the time these changes kill of a billion or two, it will be too late. Much like a row of dominos, it cant be reversed.
It is also unrealistic and will result in civil wars and outrage from the "grunts" that cant reproduce and are expected to risk their lives and do most the labor. We have also seen this occur in history several times before.

With HUMAN slaves, yes. It will be easy to create a subspeicies that cannot and will not question itself, or desire for anything other than servitude.

Also, because you may try to bring up this argument; yes, it is the 21st century, and yes, we do have an better medical knowledge. However, our knowledge will not help if we cannot find a cure for a new disease fast enough. The latest swine flu epidemic was made into such a big deal, because tracing back in history, the flu has dealt immense damage to populations; we are still worried about the ever evolving flu! Besides that, in recent years, we have has a smallpox epidemic, that was only vaccined in the generation of most of our parents. HIV and AIDS is rushing across Africa, malaria and yellow fever have been recent epidemics: Spanish flu, dengue, typhoid! We cannot stop the nature of a disease, even if our medical knowledge increases. When the population grows too much, only the fittest will survive.

On THIS point, i agree with you, however you have to consider some other factors. THe diseases are getting sronger and we are getting weaker. There is no guarentee that anyone will survive an epidemic of superflu or airborne HIV.
[/]

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 08:22:26 PM »
Fine, i want genocide, she wants to wait for things to fix themselves, only they won't.

History repeats itself. It can and will happen.

Up until now. 'Nature' Never intended for any species to be sentient, or so capable of changing it's surroundings. With all our new drugs and medicinal technology, there are millions of people worldwide who lead more or less normal lives despite having cancer, diabetes, Huntingtons, plain stupidity, ect. These people would not be alive and able to reproduce if it weren't for these traits. Thus, all the genetic carachteristics that would have been filterd by natural selection aren't.

How do you know what nature intended on? Nature as flexible and it is a strong force. Also, I'm sure every cancer patient is living a "normal" life, while undergoing radiation and surgery... and radiation causes infertility. Diabetes isnt as serious a disease anymore. Hutingtons is not preventable or curable, which means this is still not normal. Stupidity is a lack of intelligence; they can create children with a regular IQ, with just as much potential as the rest of us. Most people with an IQ low enough to consider retarded don't have children. This is also where selective breeding comes into place. What do you look for in a mate? What do you find attractive? Certainly not genetic diseases...

Only in a harsh natural enviroment. These days almost evreyone lives in a constructed enviroment. Since you're training to become a nurse, you cant tell me you've seen grossly obese people who can hardly be described as 'fit' given medicine to keep the nasty side effects of being a fatass at bay. It's the same argument i made above.

I want to be a doctor, not a nurse... o.o And yes, I've seen grossly obese people, and the medicine they are given doesnt mean they arent going to die of heart disease. Top problem in the US: Obesity. Top killed in the US: Heart disease. Coincidence? I think not. We are keeping the symptoms hidden, but not fixing the problem.

That's given anyone survives. The thing that will kill us all will NOT work that way. The atmosphere itself is changing at a growing rate, and the change is gaining momentum. By the time these changes kill of a billion or two, it will be too late. Much like a row of dominos, it cant be reversed.

This has happened back in time too. The atmosphere changes dramatically, most of life starts over, and it begins again; like with prehistoric times and the end of dinosaurs. Only one thing will happen at a time, either disease, or atmosphere/universal change. That way life entirely isnt wiped out completely. Of course, there is a chance that one day that will happen, but the universe may, and most likely will, restart itself once more.

With HUMAN slaves, yes. It will be easy to create a subspeicies that cannot and will not question itself, or desire for anything other than servitude.

I'm not even going to mention how utterly ridiculous and absurd a thought that is. How will you make a live servant that can perform manual labor tasks, but does not have a mind of its own? Even if you use robots, there is the theory out there that after so long, even they will thing on their own. This thought seems ridiculous now, more worthy of books and movies like I-Robot, but hey... Frankenstein was based of the growth of science and the ability to bring people back to life with the power of electricity, which at the time seemed far-fetched, but hey... but hey, we do that today! CLEAR!! Bzzzt!

On THIS point, i agree with you, however you have to consider some other factors. THe diseases are getting sronger and we are getting weaker. There is no guarentee that anyone will survive an epidemic of superflu or airborne HIV.

There is not reason to debate this topic any further really. Besides that fact that not everyone would die, because diseases take a while to travel, and science would cure it before it completely wipes out civilization. The diseases are getting stronger, because we are getting not smarter, but building on knowledge more. The stronger they get, the more knowledge we will build up on.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 09:17:08 PM »
Get over your Frankenstein complex and understand that i just want to use science to kill people! is that so bad?

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 09:43:09 PM »
The way you stated that implies you are a sociopath which, going along with your statement, shows that you may be an indirect threat to organized society.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »
which is good, right?

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »
The way you stated that implies you are a sociopath which, going along with your statement, shows that you may be an indirect threat to organized society.
Indirect? i think genocide is a pretty fukken direct threat.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »
which is good, right?
Since he doesn't live anywhere near me that's fine.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 04:27:17 AM »
Well that was fun.. o.o

Also.. I hope I didnt insult you, Nick. That wasn't my intent.
I don't dislike you and I'm sorry if it comes off as so.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 07:44:32 AM »
I think everyone agrees, that nick is one s3xy mutha [asscastle]