4M4Life.com

The Seige Of Belmonte Castle

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
Re: The Seige Of Belmonte Castle
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 01:04:54 AM »
Tending to keep quiet and out of the way was part of his persona, and there was no exception now. As he sat in his tent at the far side of the camp, silently sitting on his bedding. The flicker of his lantern hanging on the side of his tent giving what small light it could give. Haldor was reading a book he had bought weeks ago, The Naked and The Dead, but had been putting it off due to his work in the town.

Soon after, his lantern had started to fade and his eyes began to strain. He placed his book onto his bedding and grasped the dying flame to find more fuel for the fire. Stepping out, he discovers it is already late in the evening, and he quickly crosses camp to find the needed resource before dark sat in. On the other side of camp, he notices, another person, a woman, and Rovan, who was sitting on a stump. 
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 02:14:57 PM »
Rovan lifted his head out of his hands. His eyes settled on a young woman with piercing eyes, her figure and presence reminded Rovan of his lost love. He was lost for words, was it really her? No. It couldn't be. She died centuries ago, how could it be her? He noticed he was staring and quickly averted his gaze.

"I apologize for my rude manners...Uhhh, Wha...Excuse me." He stood up and faced the opposite direction of the woman, He was confused, he couldn't speak, his mind was flooded with memories of the fateful day. It became reality. He found himself on the battlefield, dressed in his royal armor, Llyrian soldiers flooded the flanks of the battlefield, in front of him, an enemy soldier pleading for his life. Cannonball and arrows alike boomed in the distance. His eyesight went blank.

It was back to the present and Rovan had fainted on the floor, his head was bleeding.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 05:47:08 PM »
((AF I think we're both wrong, Senka was talking to Chickan, since in his post it said Senka was talking to man that was with a dog))

Haldor continued walking through the camp, and reached the supply wagons. He climbed inside and began rummaging through the things to find some fuel.

"Swords, rations, cloth, medical kits...Where's the damn fuel?" He cursed as he continued searching.

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »

(( Hmm? Senka was first talking to Chickan, now she's talking to Asamashii. Sorry if I confused you guys. ^_^ ))

"What the hell?" Senka spoke softly, her eyes slightly widened. What was this human's problem?

She slowly crouched low to the ground, then turned his head with her gloved left hand. She observed him, coming to the conclusion that he was no longer conscious. Even moreso, blood seeped from his head and into Senka's palm. She did not jerk her hand away, but rather, slowly removed it from beneath his head, letting his head rest softly on her knee.

"Someone get first-aid! Your leader is injured..." Senka called out, her voice demanding and fierce.

This man...For some reason, he appeared to be uncomfortable, the moment he looked at me. Does he detect something...? Nevertheless, I must act like I care...
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »
Upon hearing a voice calling for help, Haldor immediately grabbed one of the first aid kits inside the supply wagon and jogged back to the stump which he had passed.

"I heard a call for help over here, what happened?" Haldor questioned.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
(( Actually, Rovan's head is bleeding...))

"Thank you," Senka said politely as she took the canteen from the young man from earlier.

With a gentle push, she dumped the water out. It rushed as a cold flow, splashing upon Rovan's face softly. The water that missed his face splashed onto Senka's knee.

She sighed, suddenly discomforted by the cold water. She watched Rovan, waiting for him to awake.

"Your leader...He just...suddenly fainted," Senka spoke, looking up to face the man named Haldor. "Should we move him into a tent?"

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 02:08:42 PM »
Rovan slowly came back into consciousness, he tried to move but knew it would be better if he just rested, He wanted to say something but he wanted to regain his composure to make sure he didn't say anything stupid. He looked around and saw the young woman holding his head up. Yep, she almost looked like an exact copy of his long lost love. He closed his eyes again as if he wanted to be somewhere else.

Eros trotted over and sat by his side.

"Thank you for helping him, I don't know what happened. He probably fainted from exhaustion, he has been working hard all week."
"Maybe we should let him sleep...Would any of you mind bringing him to his tent?"
"I would really appreciate it."

Eros knew fully aware that he wasn't asleep, but he wanted to talk to Rovan one on one about what just happened.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 11:00:14 PM »
((OH! Now I get it, I was confused, thinking it was Rovan's memory with him bleeding on the ground))

"I'll bring him, guess I've been pretty useless so far." Haldor offered, as he grabbed Rovan upon his shoulder and began trotting back to Rovan's tent.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 03:23:32 AM »

Senka nodded to Eros, speaking a soft, "You're welcome," and watched Haldor carry Rovan off to a tent.

Hmm...So it seems I shall have to wait.

Turning to Raz once more, Senka replied, "Yes. Goodnight."

The evening had finally darkened into night, and Senka grew a bit cold. Just as she was turning to find an unoccupied tent, she stumbled directly into a large man dressed in bear-skin. She bounced back lightly, but the heavy man did not budge. His face was hidden; he wore a mask of a bear face. In fact, because of his large size, he almost looked like an actual bear. His fingers and obvious human-like posture gave him away though.

"Thor...That disguise will do," Senka spoke quietly to her comrade. Thor looked to his feet, nodding slowly.

"I told him he was overdoing it with all the fur," spoke Helio, who appeared from behind Thor. On his face was a mask of a fox, and he had remained within his normal tunic from earlier. "After all, it's only necessary that we hide our faces. Right, Senka?"

"Indeed," she answered him, looking oddly at the sharp, dangerous looking fangs protruding from the mask's mouth. The disguise almost appeared ridiculous, when Senka realized that Helio looked just as bloodthirsty as he did even without the mask.

"So what's the plan? We gonna strike?" Helio asked eagerly. "Looks to me like almost everyone is snoozing."

"Lower your voice," Senka snapped, her eyes darting precautiously around the campground. "Do what you feel you must. I'm going to go see the leader."

Senka then left Helio and Thor, as she followed in the direction of where Haldor was carrying Rovan.

"I am...hungry..." Thor grumbled, glancing at Helio.

"I know. Me too. It's okay though, Senka just granted us permission to feed ourselves."

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 05:37:25 PM »
Upon reaching Rovan's tent, Haldor set Rovan down onto his cot.

"Boy, am I tired..." he yawned, as he turned to see Rovan's dog (?) staring up at him, "Ok, ok, I'm leaving." he said as he bent over and petted Eros on his head before walking outside of Rovan's tent.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 12:40:56 AM »
"Sheesh, They never get it right...I'm a fox." Eros said.

Haldor was clear out of view, he left before Eros could even say thank you. Rovan was resting on his bed. He came to. The tent was lit by candlelight, Eros watched over him on one side of the tent.

"I saw something...When I fainted...I saw something..." Rovan slowly said, taking in deep breaths between words.

"You need to rest Rovan, don't talk so much..." Eros replied.

"I...I.. saw something..." Rovan ended, with that he slowly crept to sleep.

"What the hell happened?" Eros said. It was indeed a very crazy night, what the hell happened to Rovan?

With that the night ended, Hopefully Rovan would be able to tell us exactly what the  [cen]  just happened.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 12:51:06 AM »
(( Oooh, hold on, you posted too quickly. XD Let's not end the night yet. My characters wanna have some...fun. ^__^ ))

Senka nodded to Haldor as he left the tent. She didn't know exactly why she nodded, it was just an act that seemed to suit the moment. She would have spoken, but she felt that her priorities hardly involved this man named Haldor.

She stood outside Rovan's tent, waiting. It was quite unclear even to her what exactly she was waiting for.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Helio and Thor picked out the perfect tent. It was much farther away from all of the other tents. It was large, allowing room for much movement. Its material was thick, most likely soundproof. It was set up beneath tall, shadowy trees. As dark as the night was, it could almost not even be seen. But the best part was that the tent was occupied.

The two took their seats, quietly seating themselves on the ground beside the tent. They waited calmly --- at least, Helio did. Thor seemed to tremble with excitement; his eyes grew wider every minute.

"When silence befalls upon the night, and the luxury of rest envelops the humans, we shall strike," Helio promised his companion.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »
The moment Haldor walked out of the tent he again met that women from earlier on. He nodded back as she nodded to him.

"Why are you here?" Haldor scolded, "You should be getting some sleep."

Offline Nestec

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 03:15:13 AM »

"Alright," Helio spoke, a smile spread lightly on his face. He waved his hand at Thor, who almost didn't see him because of the night's darkness. "Let's do this. Make it quick...But oh-so-satisfying."

Thor didn't need that repeated; he rushed into the tent like a silent storm. He was monstrously aggressive, fierce as a rhinocerous, but at the same time, he was as a gentle as an exotic dancer.

The entire ordeal was ghastly and gory. Helio immediately counted seven figures in the dimly lit room, and their bodies were quickly torn apart by his fangs and claws. He let his true inner vampire be released -- removing his fox-mask, he lunged at the humans with a blinding speed. He made sure not to take too long on one body. The job was quick: lunge, feast, move on.

After a mere ten seconds, Helio and Thor had devoured the blood and flesh from all of the men in the tent. Aside from the two vampires, not a single life lingered. They both wiped their own faces, then slowly crept for the exit.

"That was easier than I expected it to be," Helio laughed quietly. "No screams, no cries of pain, nothing. Must've penetrated the soul on the first purge of blood."

"Errrgh..." Thor groaned. "Helio...You...got too many...I only got...two."

"That's because you take too long with one body," Helio answered quickly. "Maybe we'll get some more tomorrow. Let's not do it all tonight. We gotta balance out our meals."

And with that, the two left the bloody tent and the body remains. Reeking of blood, they darted into the woods. They hoped to find a lake to wash themselves...

====================

"Ah..." Senka said to Haldor, caught off guard. "Indeed, you are right. I was just looking for an empty tent..."

She stopped, waiting for Haldor to walk and disappear into the night.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 07:45:42 PM »
Being the nice person that he was, he offered, "I'm pretty sure there's more tents down where I sleep, I could show you if you'd like." Haldor pointed down the row of tents toward his.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »

"Ah, no," Senka insisted. She waved her hand in a gesture that seemed to be telling him to walk off. "I'm fine. You look like you could use some sleep yourself."

Dammit, why won't this man take the hint? He's getting in my way... She thought, turning to face Rovan's tent once more.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 10:10:59 PM »
( I want to but it seems like there is an assassination attempt at hand, And I can't do shit. This whole page is basically between Nestec and Shin, So wrap it up guys :P jk)

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 12:19:40 AM »
((lol, fine, fine, I thought you were going to have a "talk" with Rovan and Eros))

Yawning once again, Haldor gave up, "Yeah, I guess your right, maybe you should ask Rovan for a tent. Good night." and Haldor walked off toward the end of the camp toward his tent.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2008, 10:56:25 PM »

(( Sorry bout that, this'll be it for the night. ))

Senka nodded once more (for no particular reason), then watched Haldor disappear into the night.

Now...this will be easy, assuming the creature is also asleep.

Senka slowly stepped into the tent, glancing around slowly in the darkness. The dim light revealed Rovan's sleeping face, as he rested. Senka almost stepped on him; she hesitated before taking another step. Backing up, she readied herself for the strike. She brought the tip of her sword right up to Rovan's neck; it would be a clean, simple kill.

Unfortunately for Senka, something inside stopped her from continuing. A gallant innocence seemed to radiate from Rovan, almost as if an internal power was threatening Senka. She suddenly did not want to kill the man.

Aah...what is wrong with me? I neevr have troubles killing a human being...

Senka suddenly backed away, her breathing growing tense. The radiating innocence had grown thicker now.

Dammit, I can't kill him...Is it some sort of magic?? Ah, it does not matter...I suppose I can try again tomorrow...

She slowly backed out of the tent, still watching Rovan. Strange, he had been sleeping so vulnerably and exposed to the wrath, why was it so difficult to kill him? Senka practically had a free shot.

She sighed, then finally headed off into the woods in a sullen silence. This human leader would have to die another night.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 05:46:21 PM »
The night slowly faded, and midnight glory faded with dawn. Rovan slowly awoke to a beam of light piercing through a small cut in his tent. He grabbed his head, it was lightly bandaged. He looked at Eros, he was quietly sleeping in the corner. Apparently it was early in the morning, Eros was always the first to awake. Rovan kept his armor his tent, he quietly exited his makeshift home. The moon was still in the sky, it was a quiet morning, the birds joyfully joined in a harmonious choir. The tide had fallen in the night, the group would have to go into battle soon. Not a soul was outside of their tent except for Rovan. He thought about what happened last night, it still scared him. Before he blacked out, the evil witch who put this curse on him...arose from the dead after he had killed her. Could it have been a message? Does she walk this world once again? It could be possible, A look-alike of Rovan's wife was in fact walking around the encampment. Speaking of, this could not be a coincidence, he thought about talking to her, but he needed a reason. Ahh, No one ever answered her question about joining the group, he could use that as a start. But Rovan couldn't get it in himself to walk to her tent, heck he didn't know where she was.

He looked up to the sky to clear his mind, a cloud of a heart formed.

"Don't mock me." He said.

He slowly walked to the edge of the river, he sat on a rock and dipped his legs into the water kicking the slowly, just liek he did when he was a child.

He formed a cup with his hands and splashed his face with some water.

"This is all too weird..."