4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »
(( Addy-chan, remember the location of my RPC is in my history? ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »

(( Yeah, lol, Angel you gotta edit that post. ))

(( Ok, is anyone else's page being extremely retarded when you try to post? Like, I can't highlight or click to a different spot or anything... and these weird lines keep showing up under everything... ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #382 on: July 01, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »
(( Not a problem I'm having. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #383 on: July 01, 2009, 01:49:46 PM »
(( We've been waiting on Fifth for a long time now. ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2009, 12:31:07 AM »
((Yep... we have...))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #385 on: July 05, 2009, 08:29:33 AM »
((Red you are doing a great job as Mod  [asia] , i cleaned out the nonsense))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »
((Ok I changed the post, now we can begin))

((But you still haven't told me if she's hot yet...))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #387 on: July 17, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »
(( Despite Fifth's absence, we will press onward. ))

Shiv sighed and bent forward a little to express his discomfort towards the situation he was in. "Well anyway, let's get a move on. I hate standing around." Shiv suggested, standing back up straight and stretching out. This resulted in his back cracking quite loudly. "Ahh..." He muttered.

"Ohh! I bet I can make mine crack louder!" Ren exclaimed at Shiv in challenge and began trying to stretch her back as well the same way Shiv had did.

"That's not important!" Shiv scolded Ren with a faint scowl and bonked her on the head gently.

"Aww..." Ren whined and held her head where Shiv just merely tapped her.

"And what are you doing!?" Shiv growled at Lynx who was apparently doing the same as Ren was but immediately ceased to once Shiv noticed, but in doing so he ended up cracking his back the wrong was and back onto the ground in pain.

"Ahhh!! Oww!!" Lynx groaned in a fake sounding voice, still holding his aching spine.

"Are you serious!? Are you okay!?" Shiv asked in quick intervals as he looked Lynx over in attempt to aid his suffering back injury in a serious way but probably appeared more comical from an outsider's perspective.

"Stop messing around!!!" Tsumi boomed.

"Yes sir!" Lynx and Shiv both replied to Tsumi quickly as they stood up straight and saluted him like he were some sort of general.

"It was you who suggested we got moving right? So let's do that and not mess around." Tsumi said to Shiv.

Shiv said nothing but nodded, half smiling though which was somewhat new for him.

Lynx chuckled quietly and nodded to Shiv who was also looking at him.

Lynx, Shiv, and Tsumi then began to lead the way leaving the Guardian Temple area with Ren skipping slowly behind them but only to stop and turn around to yell at the others. "Come on you slow pokes! Don't get left behind! Tehee!"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #388 on: July 17, 2009, 02:01:56 AM »
(( Best to wait for Fifth for this RP since it's just us three right now. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #389 on: July 17, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »
Angel followed Lynx's lead intently.  Despite the long silence he'd endured he felt right at home.  Well, not at home, mostly just comfortable, but still it was a good feeling that he kept close.

Though the situation itself wasn't all that comforting, I mean after all they could be leaving to their inevitable deaths. He could tell that danger was coming, maybe in a few days, maybe in a week, maybe more.  That's what killed him most.

Edited by Red
Reason: Changed the First person to Italics to make it a thought. It's now acceptable. =P
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #390 on: July 17, 2009, 02:06:12 PM »
Kiyoko looked back, she had left her filly in the stocks. Would they make sure she made it home safely? The horse was still young, and may have been nothing more than a stalling factor, if brought along, not to mention everyone else would be traveling by foot. She sighed, looking back to the head monk, "I came here by horse, you can get her back home safely, right?" she wondered, only feeling like she was stalling.

She turned back to the group, as Ren beckoned to them, "Coming!" she called, bowing to the monk, "Thank you very much sir!" and she hurried off in the direction of the other group, before even receiving an answer.

She glanced at the rest of the group, trying to decide how she felt about each one. Still, she couldn't make her mind up about them, until she knew each a little better.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #391 on: July 18, 2009, 02:02:58 AM »
(( Psssh, ok, Angel dude, you just went first-person in your post for a little bit there, man. Totally unacceptable. ;P ))

"So much for not deciding on a leader..." Hotaru grumbled quietly, with an aggressively cynical tone. After moving to stand beside Aiko again, he began to follow the rest of the group. After a small distance, Aiko leaned in close to whisper to him.

"I'm gonna try to make some friends as quickly as possible," she whispered, her voice soft and somewhat cold on Hotaru's neck. "That way I have some more protection if we get attacked!" Then she giggled, and bounced up ahead of Hotaru to stand beside Ren.

"Wow...so she decides to befriend the little girl for protection...Of all people..." Hotaru muttered again, glancing up hopelessly at the Fireflies.

"Hi!" Aiko chirped, suddenly directly beside Ren. "How old did you say you were? You look a little young to be out saving the world! Hahaha!"
She tried her best to come off as friendly rather than condescending.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #392 on: July 18, 2009, 04:13:13 AM »
Ren looked at Aiko and smiled widely. "Hehe, I'm small, but I'm thirteen!" Ren boasted.

"Why is she that small then?" Lynx asked Shiv in a mumble.

"Don't know." Shiv replied.

As the group traveled at a rather slow pace, everyone maintained continuous conversation despite being strangers.

"Hey, I've been wondering Lynx. How did you loose your eye?" Tsumi asked in his usual booming and manly voice.

"Ohh... This?" Lynx said, pointing to his right eye which was covered by cloth. "Ehhh... It's a long story, best to tell you when we setup camp somewhere." Lynx replied.

"Ahh, I see." Tsumi replied.

"Yeah, hahaha..." Lynx laughed quietly. This caught Shiv's suspicions about Lynx but said nothing.

"Uhm, do you always carry that huge cabinet looking thing on your back? It looks heavy." Lynx asked Tsumi who was indeed carrying his large weapon smith cabinet on his back which also was a large storage space for other weaponry he carried.

"Yeah, everywhere I go. I'll always be a blacksmith and with this I'll always be of use to any warriors I come across. Sure it's heavy, but this can also count as daily training." Tsumi explained.

"Ahh, that's amazing. You're strength is very impressive Tsumi!" Lynx replied, sounding very excited.

The large group now has reached the end of the giant stone bridge and was at Yakoto Port. They now had to decide which road to take, the southern road or the north...

((By the way, Oro is also with them and will just be moving along sightly FOR NOW until I need to move him myself. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #393 on: July 18, 2009, 06:18:20 AM »
((Haha, I noticed that too Neschen, but I wasn't gonna call him out on it ;D))

Kiyoko walked quietly, trying to listen to the conversation's of other's when Hotaru's pessimism struck her curiosity. He seemed like a downer, which enticed her curiosity only further; why was he like so?

The other travelers seemed to have at least some small amount of optimism about them, perhaps just the slightest bit, and he couldn't feel the case was entirely hopeless, or else he'd not agree to endanger his life like he now was.

She slipped up next to him, smiling softly to him, "Hi," she said cheerily, "Hotaru right?" she questioned as she followed where he'd been staring off to, taking notice to the fireflies.

She stopped with the group as they glanced in both directions, coming to the fork in the road. Either path would be just as well as the other, so she didn't much care which they went down, and so she opted to let the group determine so.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #394 on: July 18, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »

(( Lol, Angel is quite the rebel. ))

"Thirteen? Wow, I thought you were much younger!" Aiko laughed, smiling cheerfully. "Haha, my apologies. So...how do you defend yourself? I mean..." she paused, realizing that she had poorly phrased her question. "...how do you fight? With magic?"

She slipped up next to him, smiling softly to him, "Hi," she said cheerily, "Hotaru right?" she questioned as she followed where he'd been staring off to, taking notice to the fireflies.

Hotaru turned his head slightly to see who was speaking to him. For a small moment, he thought it was Aiko, but he soon discovered that it was the girl named Kiyoko. He looked at her, then turned his head away quickly before he could fully make eye contact with her.

"Yes...That's my name," he responded shyly. He saw it coming; he knew the others would be more than willing to greet and befriend him, but he didn't think it would happen so soon.

Ehh...damn, I really hate meeting new people...I hope she doesn't ask me any personal questions...

He sighed, then turned his head again, trying to force himself to look at her. He knew he wouldn't make friends if he continued to act shut down.

"You are Kiyoko, am I right?"

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #395 on: July 18, 2009, 03:01:58 PM »

(( Lol, Angel is quite the rebel. ))

((Aren't I?  I just like breaking the  [rulez] you know how it is...  Anyway, he's supposed to be quite and withdrawn, durp.))

Angel listened as the others spoke, observing their speech patterns and among other things, their character, after all one could never be too careful in world where backstabbing is as common as petty thievery.

"Yes...That's my name," he responded shyly.

"You are Kiyoko, am I right?"

"Look, not that I'm against small talk," Angel said, just as Hotaru was finished asking the question.  "I just think we should save small talk for later.  What is our battle-plan, or how about our round-house course of action?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #396 on: July 18, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »
Lynx took out a map of Yakoto and looked at it while standing in place. Shiv and Tsumi stood around him. "Which way should we go?" Lynx asked the other two adults.

"Uhmm, I think we should avoid the desert for last since we should need to stock up on things such as water and lighten the load of our equipment... So I would suggest North." Tsumi stated, pointing on the map towards Seshrio.

"Ahh, that sounds best." Lynx commented. "What do you think Shiv?" Lynx asked quickly on his input.

"Seshrio, huh? I guess so." Shiv replied with a bit of a sigh. Lynx rolled  up and tucked away his map.

"Alright! We're heading north! We want to keep heading towards the desert for last!" Tsumi announced to the rest of the group that was behind them.

"He's good at that." Shiv whispered to Lynx.

"Yeah, he should be a speaker or something." Lynx whispered back.

"Thirteen? Wow, I thought you were much younger!" Aiko laughed, smiling cheerfully. "Haha, my apologies. So...how do you defend yourself? I mean..." she paused, realizing that she had poorly phrased her question. "...how do you fight? With magic?"

"Hehe! Of course magic! I'm a water mage in training." Ren boasted confidently. "My brother Shiv is a full fledged water mage, he's amazing." Ren added.

(( First time using the Navy. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2009, 03:44:07 PM »

(( ja, the navy is gewd ))

"Wow, that's interesting," Aiko replied to Ren, softly stroking her smooth chin. She began to ponder the sight of powerful water magic. "So do you think really strong water mages could control weather? Hahaha, I really hate rain, and I think it would be helpful to have a water mage that could make it stay in the sky."

"Look, not that I'm against small talk," Angel said, just as Hotaru was finished asking the question.  "I just think we should save small talk for later.  What is our battle-plan, or how about our round-house course of action?"

Hotaru turned to Angel, his eyes narrow. He couldn't help but feel like the guy was being hostile towards him. He almost snapped, but quickly held himself back, instead saying, "We can't work together to defend ourselves until we're comfortable with each other. That's what the small-talk is for."

After he said that, he wasn't even sure where it came from. It wasn't the kind of thing he would normally say, especially since he himself hated small-talk.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »
Kiyoko tensed at the rising irritation, "We can't plan any way of understanding each other without knowing anything about the other's... We don't even know how the other person defends themselves, let alone physical capabilities. We don't need to be so rash, we only just started, it should at least be smooth sailing for a little while longer. We can discuss that matter when we set up camp." she smiled.

This small group was falling behind, as the other's walked in front of them, it seemed those ahead were the ones making the hardest attempt to establish leadership rights, deciding themselves which way to go and why it was best. Of course, Kiyoko agreed they had chosen the right path given their reasons, but the rest of the group hadn't been included in the choice. As long as no one felt offended, or if they did, they didn't cause controversy things would be fine for now.

She turned her attention back to Hotaru, as they proceeded onward, "So where are you from?" she asked, since she hadn't arrived yet when he had stated it previously. She sort of paused for a moment, so that Angel could catch with them, and involve himself in the conversation as well, though she said nothing to him.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »

Feeling himself calm down, Hotaru glanced back up at Kiyoko. For a couple seconds he had to think about his answer, almost like he had forgotten where he had come from. Or rather, maybe subconsciously his mind was trying to force the memory into nonexistence.

"Kakrio..." he said, then added, "The Lower District. Not that that detail matters or anything, I guess."