4M4Life.com

Sonic Topic ^U^

Offline rockkid12

• Yes, Iblis is in my avatar. Get over it.
Sonic Topic ^U^
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »
 [sonic] He rules. Yeah. By the way, in addition to talking about Sonic and friends, I'll be starting a create-your-own-character thing.
Here's mine:

Name: Spike the Porcupine
Special skills: Excellent skill with firearms, chaos abilities (blast, control, spear, etc.), can shoot quills
Equipment: spiked staff, large arsenal of firearms
Backstory: Created as an attempt to replicate Project Shadow, considered a success upon completion until his ridiculously violent escape six days later
Afilliations: Spiked Rings Gang (leader), Chaotix(freelance member), Sonic and Friends, G.U.N. (agent)

So, what do ya think? Post your character, I'll give it a rating. First two people besides me get to be judges!

-the Rocker

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: Sonic Topic ^U^
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »
Judges for what?

A friend of mine has his Genesis working still. I stop by after work and play a few levels of sonic 2+3

[kata]

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:24 AM »
OOH OOH! I wanna be a judge! I still have to make a character though...give me a sec...

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
Sonic games have gone downhill since Sonic Adventure 2.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »
sonic could have a come back, they just need the right people making the game

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
Name: Klim the Cow!

Special skills: As with other cows he is immune to pain unless pushed over in his sleep, he is abnormally strong for a cow even his tail is powerful and also has the ability to emit a sonic MOO which stuns his enemies enough for Klim to get close and strike. He uses his specially strengthened utters to be able to shoot milk at shotgun like speeds. His final ability is he can graze the grass at the speed of light, literally trimming fields at his whim.

Equipment: Spots on his back, super utters, and tail of might.

Backstory: In a lab outside the town of beeville, government agents try to invent a cow whose milk can feed 3rd world children, but a mad scientist bent on world domination through milk failed in creating the most evil cow in the world and ended up with Klim the power cow!

Afilliations: He has defeated cloud strife in one on one combat

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 11:18:20 PM »
Name: Signis the Sloth

Special skills: Great archery and stealth skills, rather fast (for a sloth)

Equipment: traditional recurve bow, gauntlets

Backstory: Having been banished from his homelands for being a "freak of nature" as a result of his speed, Signis decided to begin a race with the well known Sonic, as well as Sonic's friends, in an attempt to prove himself to his race. The race was a close one, and amazingly Signis made a close second against Sonic. Sadly, rather than being accepted back into his family, Signis, as a result of his astounding speed, was forced even further away. With nothing else to do, he went on a journy to use his skills to make the world a better place for freaks just like him.

Afilliations:Sonic and Friends

Offline rockkid12

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »
Judges for what?

A friend of mine has his Genesis working still. I stop by after work and play a few levels of sonic 2+3

Judges of the Characters people make. Current judge nominees are

FlashWerewolf and
Shashuneko and
Kinjokid
I've decided to add one more judge, get over it.

Offline rockkid12

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 09:10:01 PM »
Name: Signis the Sloth

Special skills: Great archery and stealth skills, rather fast (for a sloth)

Equipment: traditional recurve bow, gauntlets

Backstory: Having been banished from his homelands for being a "freak of nature" as a result of his speed, Signis decided to begin a race with the well known Sonic, as well as Sonic's friends, in an attempt to prove himself to his race. The race was a close one, and amazingly Signis made a close second against Sonic. Sadly, rather than being accepted back into his family, Signis, as a result of his astounding speed, was forced even further away. With nothing else to do, he went on a journy to use his skills to make the world a better place for freaks just like him.

Afilliations:Sonic and Friends

Rating : 7/10
Cool idea. Maybe add a sleep related ability, with him being a sloth and all.

Name: Klim the Cow!

Special skills: As with other cows he is immune to pain unless pushed over in his sleep, he is abnormally strong for a cow even his tail is powerful and also has the ability to emit a sonic MOO which stuns his enemies enough for Klim to get close and strike. He uses his specially strengthened utters to be able to shoot milk at shotgun like speeds. His final ability is he can graze the grass at the speed of light, literally trimming fields at his whim.

Equipment: Spots on his back, super utters, and tail of might.

Backstory: In a lab outside the town of beeville, government agents try to invent a cow whose milk can feed 3rd world children, but a mad scientist bent on world domination through milk failed in creating the most evil cow in the world and ended up with Klim the power cow!

Afilliations: He has defeated cloud strife in one on one combat

Rating : 6.5/10 a cool cow, but the oddness factor brought it down from a 7.