Hulk vs Juggernaut

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
Hulk vs Juggernaut
« on: June 22, 2008, 01:01:20 PM »
FW told me to start posting more and that is what I shall do!  [yum]

The Hulk vs The Juggernaut

I've read that this two have done battle before. They have each beaten the crap out of each other and each have been the other. My question for you is: who do you think can beat who?

My vote is Hulk, hands down, although I do like Juggernaut as well. My main reason is, "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets." Also found out that when resting Hulk's strength range is at 70 tons or lower, but when enraged is easily at 100 tons or higher. Juggs is at 100, naturally. Both are beasts, but there can only be one: Hulk[burgerk]

[EDITED]
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
Re: Hulk vs Juggernaut
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »
Hulk has the same genetic effects as the Weapon X program gives (see Wolverine), which means all his wounds heal up. His boiled rage builds, making him stronger. He's one mad, unstoppable mother who can only be weakened by tire or tenderness.

Juggernaut can be stopped if the red gem that gives him his brute strength. Hulk can rip through Juggernaut's outfit in a matter of moments (with getting pissed) and crush that fat ruby inside his outfit. Juggernaut will soon be paperweight for Hulk to terminate.

Hulk wins.
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 03:03:29 PM »
I agree with most of that, but Juggernaut can generate that shield of his with just a thought. Hulk would have to beat the shit out his him, just to break it. Only creature in the Marvel Universe that I have seen take a punch from Juggernaut and act like it was nothing, was one of the Guardians of the Galaxy. This guy has blue skin and a dark blue Mohawk. He grabbed Jugg's arm, floated upwards and threw his across the sky lining like a rag doll. After seeing that my jaw dropped and I had to slap myself back to reality. It was amazing site to see and painful.

But the Hulk can still whip Juggs arse any day.
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »
hulk 100%, i think the hulk could take out most super heroes

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
  • Fear to enter DredzBop for the TwitchLord lives!!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »
me too

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:31 PM »
I vote HULK

[kata]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »
Well they would both get tired eventually. so whoever tires faster would therefore lose. so who would tire faster? It depends on the location and other factors that occur in the battle itself

[kata]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 12:51:35 AM »
so after 2,000,000,000,000,000,000 one would tire sooner.

[kata]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 12:54:32 AM »
I think you suck at making valid arguments.

[kata]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 01:25:48 AM »
one has to win. they cannot be equal.

[kata]

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »
I agree with FW, he makes sense. Also Hulk cannot be controlled mentality, has been before though and has snapped out of it on his own. You cannot control the mind of a beast, impossible.

Naturally Hulk can live forever. Why? I've read about the Nuclear Wars that killed everything on Earth. Only beings left were Mutated Giant Roaches and Bruce/Hulk. The Roaches tired eating him, but he would always regenerate. Eventually Bruce himself died and his body morphed into Hulk. Hulk sat and waited to transform back into Bruce, but it never happened. Basically Bruce died, but Hulk will live on.

Overall: his a beast and you cannot contain a beast. It is impossible.

<<The Land of 4M!>>

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
I agree with FW, he makes sense. Also Hulk cannot be controlled mentality, has been before though and has snapped out of it on his own. You cannot control the mind of a beast, impossible.

Naturally Hulk can live forever. Why? I've read about the Nuclear Wars that killed everything on Earth. Only beings left were Mutated Giant Roaches and Bruce/Hulk. The Roaches tired eating him, but he would always regenerate. Eventually Bruce himself died and his body morphed into Hulk. Hulk sat and waited to transform back into Bruce, but it never happened. Basically Bruce died, but Hulk will live on.

Overall: his a beast and you cannot contain a beast. It is impossible.

Wrong, If Bruce dies, Hulk dies.

I totally agree with Chickan, it would be hard to see who would win.

But, They are basically equal except for the fact, Which Chickan stated, that Bruce has to transform to get his power, So in that small period of vulnerability he could get killed. Also, the Hulk's one weakness is electricity. So Juggernaut could just knock him into a random power source.

PS: this settles it.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »
They arent equal, Hulk is superior. If Stan Lee says the Hulk would kill Superman, then how could Juggernaut beat the Hulk?!

Also, Venom has kicked the shit out of the Juggernaught a few times, WTF.

6/7 4M Members voted for Hulk.

[kata]

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »
They arent equal, Hulk is superior. If Stan Lee says the Hulk would kill Superman, then how could Juggernaut beat the Hulk?!

Also, Venom has kicked the shit out of the Juggernaught a few times, WTF.

6/7 4M Members voted for Hulk.

All I have to say to that is:  Alright! [2eye] and Hulk is da [burgerk]!

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 11:31:05 AM »
I all keep an open mind when it comes to this stuff. It is all about imagnation, but imagnation is based on the artist and the artist creates the guidelines. Thus Hulk could beat Jugg, Superman and of course Spiderman (3rd movie sucks  [fail]) and Wolverine. Also in the mind of the fans, they could support this issue as well. Main thing is what the reader wishes to believe and I believe that Hulk could whip their arses hands down.  [nin2]

Also I have a fan comic that I created, but it is an Interactive one. I'll post it later on.  [yum]

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »
 [fail]

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 09:02:26 PM »
" it's just who ever slips up first would win"

Thats what I was trying to get at earlier. also this is about Hulk vs Juggernaught, so dont even mention other characters.

[kata]

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »
That is why I put:  [fail]
What Chickanbone was talking about didn't have anything to do with Hulk vs Juggernaut.

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 01:43:39 AM »
" it's just who ever slips up first would win"

Thats what I was trying to get at earlier. also this is about Hulk vs Juggernaught, so dont even mention other characters.

[kata]

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 10:20:21 AM »
The other guy's name is Omega. And actually I did read it. The only part that I agree with it is:
It's kind of like watching two great football teams it's just who ever slips up first would win, either one could win.
That is it.  [nin2]

<<The Land of 4M!>>