4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #220 on: May 08, 2009, 05:45:03 PM »
(( well I will add something in,but i am out and about right now i have to think of something epic.))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #221 on: May 08, 2009, 05:48:43 PM »
(( Hai... Hai... ))

« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »
Kiva continued toward Aure rolling in the center of the giant ring of hers, the ring tearing up the ground as it sliced up the pathway toward her. Kavi slid out of the ring and jumped into the air still spinning and threw her ring directly at the Aure.

“Move dammit this isn’t your fight!” Kavi said in a fit of anger.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

« Reply #223 on: May 08, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »
((forgive me if my post are not really good i am at my friends and his computer doesn't feel the same lol.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #224 on: May 08, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »
Teh, she stopped her rolling. Good choice. Aure thought quickly as she observed the oncoming attack from the unknown female. Aure then quickly held her katana handle with two hands and sliced forward with massive as well as quick force, hitting the spinning bladed ring dead on and sending it flying back at her with an unstable and unpredictable flight.

Aure appeared to be able to wield her katana as if it were nothing, yet it also had some unknown force added behind her attacks...

« Reply #225 on: May 08, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »
Kavi watched as the huge circular blade went flying past her head, she smiled and watched it fly higher and higher as she was coming toward the ground. The wires that were attached to the glove on her hand began tightening as the blade went higher. As soon as Kavi touched the ground she pulled down on the wire with all her might bringing the weapon back down toward the earth and toward Aure.

“Duh that’s why I have these wires on my hand, to prevent troublesome people like you that try and ruin everything!” Kavi said as the blade slammed in front of her spinning out deep into the earth. The wires were fed onto the inside of the chakram and it came back toward Kavi. Kavi began spinning again and this time after about the third time she released the chakram straight toward Aure at full speed.

((Her weapon is kind of like a gynormous Yo-Yo that she can pull toward her enemies and release if she throws it.)) 

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2009, 01:13:36 PM »
(( There is a opening in the center of it, correct? ))

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
((yeah there is a big hole in the center, but she wraps wires around the outside of it in a groove on the top of it so that she can whip it around like a yo-yo.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »
As the metal ring came at Aure once again, Aure smiled widely. Aure positioned the long katana outward and thrust the tip into the center of the bladed ring, giving herself complete control of it as she not had a firm hold of it by positioning her katana horizontally.

"Time to come a little closer." Aure provoked as she pulled back on her katana very quickly and at the end up her swing backwards, the katana seemed to get extremely heavier... Causing the pull from Kiva to be enormous.

(( Hint: Aure is using her Earth Spirit Energy. This will be the first explanation of the use of Spirit Energy. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #229 on: May 10, 2009, 02:39:12 AM »

An awkward, discomforting silence seemed to sweep the room, as each of the travelers made an effort to mind their own business. Even Aiko, who was typically extremely sociable, fell somewhat silent as Tsumi joyfully swallowed his drink, and as the newer strangers settled into the room.

Hotaru watched Aiko, almost as if he was expecting her to break the icy silence with her own vibrant voice. She finally did, standing up to grab the attention of everyone in the room.

"So...um, where are all of you from?" she asked, in a voice as friendly and humble as possible.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #230 on: May 10, 2009, 05:55:31 AM »
"Ah, a good question!" Tsumi complimented while waving his drink. "I'm originally from the city of Yamasha. I'm known by many as the greatest blacksmith of all Yakoto. If you have a question about a weapon, just ask me. What about the rest of you?" Tsumi asked joyfully as always.

(( Angel and Fifth need to get with it. ))

« Reply #231 on: May 10, 2009, 11:07:53 AM »
“Well this gives me a chance to speak my mind a little huh?!” Oro said standing up and looking at all the people in the inn.” I have a common duty that isn’t being upheld with my absence from Kakrio. My people will suffer even more now…and for what?”

Oro looked around at all the people staring at him and he sat back down. Settling in his chair Oro looked up once more and said.

“Well whatever the matter I am stuck here with a bunch of strangers so I better tell you who I am. My name is Oro fioritura and I am a musician…… a pretty good one.”

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #232 on: May 10, 2009, 11:17:31 AM »
"Ha! I dawn from Lyrota," Angel answered, observing the others discreetly.  "And I am the strongest mercenary... what's more, I hunt things."

He worried for challenge, after all, he'd lived there for as long as he could remember, but he could no longer remember where he had orginated from.  It wouldn't matter anyway, the wealthy families of Lyrota knew him well and they could very well testify to his excellence.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #233 on: May 10, 2009, 08:28:15 PM »
Le’scott watched as the two girls were fighting and began giggling a little. “Two girls fighting over me that’s something I thought that I never see the day.” Maxui thought as the girls fighting became more intense.

“You do know that isn’t enough??” Kavi smiled and pulled back herself and the line attached to the weapon pulled off and came toward Kavi quickly thus spinning the blade quickly as it was on Aure’s Katana. The blades sparked as they clang together.
“I would recommend not letting my wheel touch the ground or you will be the one being pulled. Amateurs and their ignorance; I think that I have been in this game long enough to realize that that wheel can be grabbed the whole Idea then is can you hold one to it.” Kavi gave a shrieking laugh at her comment.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #234 on: May 10, 2009, 10:41:16 PM »
(( I don't think you understood the strength behind Aure's pull right there, but okay. You just disconnected her weapon from the wire, correct? ))

Aure's expression was not at all surprised by Kiva's actions. She thinks she's beaten me.

Aure then twirled her katana in a horizontal fashion and then flung the spinning ring off her katana and back behind her, making sure it wasn't to hit Le'scott.  "You're too confident and stupid. You've been completely separated with your destined weapon and that's pretty much sealed your fate. You see, my Spirit Energy is Earth. And I use that Spirit Energy to reconfigure my weapon's weight since steel is in fact of earthly minerals. This means I can make my katana as light as I need it to be to attack and then as heavy as I need it to be at the very end of my attack to increase the strength behind it immensely. No matter how fast your weapon can spin, I can just redistribute my katana's weight to overcome it." Aure explained to the unknown female. "Go away from here and I won't force myself to eliminate you from this tournament early." Aure threatened as she took a step forward and swayed her giant katana out in front of her.

(( There is the explanation for her fighting style. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #235 on: May 10, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »
(( I have one question, do you plan on making Maxui a fairly evil person? Lol. Because I could make this work out pretty well with Ryubi and Void doing the good things behind Wrath and then Djin and and Maxui doing the bad... This would sort of set things up for future events. ))

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #236 on: May 10, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »
(( yeah maxui is really corrupt..can't you tell.))

« Reply #237 on: May 10, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »
((You do know that her Yo-Yo can come back to her as long as it is still spinning. I originally was going to make it a shuriken but i thought a wheel to be more original. Next time i will take the strenght of her pull into consideration,but remember its like a kinda like a Yo-Yo in the way that it comes back but a top in the way that she pulls it and the string comes back to her.....understand lol))

“Ha..me the stupid one obviously you haven’t played with a Yo-Yo watch yourself its coming back!!” Kavi watched the wheel hit the ground spinning and then it came slicing through the ground and around Aure back into Kavi’s hand.

“don’t insult me or I will have poi deal with your friends instead of me, and what’s the big deal anyways this isn’t a threesome tournament. That boy hurt my head and all I want to do is kill him so now will you excuse me?”

Poi stood looking at the group of people counting them and calculating the way that they were feeling based on stance.

“ Kavi that girl isn’t the one to mess with…. I feels it…she is stronger than us!” Poi whispered toward Kavi.

“Shut up you foolish brute! You have no say in what I do unless you’re the one dealing with the people in front of me.” Kavi shot Poi a harsh stare and then he looked away and nodded.

“I think that this was well overdue my friend and when you are alone we will get you. I like to creep at night Poi specializes during the lunar hours and I love watching from afar and breaking necks and gallons of blood!” Kavi said as she turned away from the three and walked back toward the way they came.

“till next time friends, oh and miss you didn’t win this.” Poi said as he cracked his knuckles.

(( Poi is the smart one))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #238 on: May 10, 2009, 11:20:11 PM »
(( it wouldn't return to her if Aure herself threw it away like she did. A weapon like a boomerang that returns to someone returns to the person because of how they threw it... Nothing just automatically comes back to them. You unattached the strings("line attached to the weapon pulled off"), meaning it's gone far away from her. Kiva is screwed. Aure was letting her have a chance to collect her weapon and leave. >.> By the way, the boomerang was an example to get the point across. ))

« Reply #239 on: May 10, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »
((by any means i knew that Kavi wasn't going to win the fight i was just saying her weapon does move in the ground that is why she is a earth type. it can come back to her and when i said that she detached it thats when she pulled it and it began spinning. *hints the warning "i wouldn't let that touch the ground if i were you." I hadn't any idea how Aure threw the weapon i was just going off what i know.boomerangs do what they do because angle of throw and wind, kavi's wheel does what hers does because of spin. and all the threats and stuff that was to Le'scott just to let you know.))