4M4Life.com

ONE WORD STORY!!!!!! Modified for 2011! by HCCB

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
Re: ONE WORD STORY!!!!!! Modified for 2011! by HCCB
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Emmery

• I have a hit list. You're all on it. Think it over
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 10:47:26 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to
[ele]The elephant does the moon walk ^_^

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2011, 01:12:24 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 01:46:48 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
  • Fear to enter DredzBop for the TwitchLord lives!!
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2011, 06:57:47 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2011, 06:58:54 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2011, 07:00:26 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2011, 07:03:12 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2011, 07:06:10 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2011, 07:08:29 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2011, 07:19:12 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2011, 07:25:15 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2011, 07:33:20 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Emmery

• I have a hit list. You're all on it. Think it over
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2011, 07:37:30 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression.
[ele]The elephant does the moon walk ^_^

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:48 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:15 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:15 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2011, 07:44:19 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2011, 07:46:59 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating
10 Luffle Points~!