4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2008, 10:34:53 PM »
"Alright. As long as you're fine with it," Nimbus said, managing to get his words out just a moment before a yawn split into the dim silence. He slowly lowered himself to the rough floor of the armory. As he sat there, looking around, he began to get a little worried. How likely were the possibilities of a stray axe falling from its rack and splitting Nimbus' stomach open? Nimbus hoped that they were very unlikely.

He didn't have any bags. No suitcases of extra clothing or equipment. Just the clothes he was wearing, his bow, arrows, and quiver, his blade, and the "special" emblem that he wore around his neck.

Resting his head onto the hard floor, he slowly closed his eyes. He was thankful for his tiredness; if it weren't for the fatigue, he'd suffer plentiful hours of the night thinking about his lost home, which no longer existed, burned to ashes beneath the ghost of Daffodon. This night, all he had time to think about was the splendor of soaring through the sky. It wasn't long before the spirit of sleep engulfed him.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2008, 06:22:33 PM »

Early next morning...

Ed looked around the room.  He was bored and reluctant, and suddenly, he thought of something.  He had grabbed a gun but no extra ammunition.  How foolish, he scoffed and grabbed a couple belts from the table.  The gun itself was already loaded, that he knew, but should he need extra, it would be helpful to have the option.  He looked at Nimbus wearily, it felt strange.  It was like the emblem around his neck glowed in aura, but at the same time, it didn't.  For that much, Ed could see with his bare eyes.

For that much, he was glad... for it meant that he wasn't crazy.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »

A tall, slender figure steps into the city limits with a small bag, slung over his shoulder at his side and a book in his other hand. He scans the area, observing the trees and rolling hills surrounding the city. He slowly continues walking towards the city of Blume.

"Oh dear, I hope I make it before the gates close... It's so late!" He said to himself, as he quietly quickened his pace. I wonder when the gates close... If I'm late, I'm sure there will be a way into the city. He made it to the gates, after a little quiet contemplation. Noticing that the guards were in fact awake, he waved to them.

"Hello, there! Beautiful evening, isn't it?" He inquired with a bright smile.

"Oh. Uhh, sure. Good evening to you, too, sir. Please enjoy your stay in Blume."

"I will! Thank you!"

He stopped a few yards away from the guards. He took a deep breath through his nose. It's true what they say about this city. You can really feel happiness just emanating from the air. I've always wanted to visit this city, though I've never gotten the chance. A little vacation won't hurt, now will it? He smiled. Just the thought of a vacation brightened his evening. Quietly moving through small crowds of people, he noticed everyone slowly finishing up their chores for the day and closing up. I'm glad I made it before everyone was away. I'd seem suspicious otherwise! After climbing a large set of stairs, he came across his destination: The Inn.

"Ahh! Brilliant! I've found you at last! After 2 weeks of walking, I'm ready to stay in a nice Inn for a change. No more trees for me! Haha!"

Reaching for the knob, he saw a bright reflection in the silver knob. He turned to see the moon, shining in all of it's glory over the tiers of the castle. Beautiful, he thought, Simply beautiful!

After a few moments, the Innkeeper opened the door. Not noticing, the man stood there gazing up at the moon, watching as petals flew past it's stunning light.

"Hey. Buddy. Are you checking in? We're just going to close up for the night."

Startled by the man, he replied, "Oh, terribly sorry. I'm new here, so I thought I might take in the sights. I do apologize. And yes, I am checking in. Are there rooms with many windows? I'd like to observe the moon a little further before I sleep, if you don't mind."

"Err... Sure. I have one right at the corner. 301. I'll get you the keys in a moment. Why don't you come in and sit down?"

"That sounds heavenly. Thank you," the man said, taking his bag and placing it by the chair he chose to sit in.

"Are you from around here? I assume not because of your dress," the innkeeper asked, grabbing the key from the slot in the shelves.

"No no, I come from a small cottage not far from Sunflown. I have a cottage there where I perform most of my research."

"Research, eh? What kind do you do?" The Innkeeper hands the man his key in exchange for a couple of bills.

"Well I--" He pockets the key, noticing the Innkeepers look of distress. "Keep the change. Your city is most beautiful. You've earned the money. But as I was saying, I study Magic and the forces of the Arcane, as well as the study of Alchemy. I know it's somewhat strange, but I do most of my research by reading old text. This is why I've come to Blume. I'd love to visit the library tomorrow, after my rest." He glanced out the window.

"Ahh, I see. That sounds interesting. I'm too humble for that sort of thing. I don't think an old man like me could really take such a concept that serious."

The man laughed. "Hahaha! Don't be silly! Anyone can use and research Magic! It's very fun and exciting. Maybe when you retire, you'll have time to see what I mean. Speaking of which, I should be retiring to my room about now. I've kept you long enough. Perhaps we can chat again sometime; maybe over a coffee." The man got up, grabbing his bag, to give the  Innkeeper a handshake. "My name is Lafayette. You may call me Fay. Pleased to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mister Fay. My name is Edmund. Please, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. Good night, sir."

"Thank you. A pleasurable night to you, too," replied fay, as he made his way up the winding stairs to his room at 301. He unlocked the door and shut it most carefully, as to not wake any of his neighbors. Laying down on his bed, he left his book on the table beside him and his bag in front of it. Staring out his window, he slowly drifted off to sleep, wondering what sorts of secrets he will discover during his studies tomorrow. I could get lost in the beauty of this town...

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »

Nemo kicked out the door as it would not open. He knew he had to be sneaky but he was too cold from being wet to be patient. It was quite dark inside the armory, he looked around.

"Give me light." He chanted.

He eyes turned a misty white, in his vision the objects turned to a white glow. He ignored his partner while he looked for his items.

"Ahh! Some clothing and a battlepack. Just what I need."

He thew the backpack over his should and stuffed it with some soldier clothing, he walked around the room, it was like a store with him having a five finger discount, he took gun ammunition, a dagger, a guidebook, to fully understand his enemy, some topographic maps, and a flashlight; which was useless for him, bu his friend was not blessed with the same vision as he was. He slowly walked the aisles, and came upon the evidence room.

"Ahah! Quite glorious!" He yelled, grabbing his mouth after noticing how loud he was. His sword and extra "stuff" we behind a glass room.

"Darn, no time for safety. "He took the flashlight and threw it at the glass wall and it came thundering down in a waterfall of shards, he grabbed his gunblade and personal things and threw them in his pack, while he came out his vision noticed a man on the floor (Nimbus).

"Oh great." He whispered, he thought it was quite foolish to whisper after all the noise he made. But however he somehow lost his partners in the aisles and the door he entered from was no where to be found.

What does he do now?

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »
"Hey, Nimbus... wake up, someone's here," Ed said, nudging Nimbus with his foot.  Ed looked back to face the person, obviously they weren't Tsunami.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »
((Thanks. Appreciate it. I just want to get this thing rolling. ;) Lol. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2008, 02:27:47 AM »
(( Alright, for the sake of moving things along, it is approximately 6 am, instead of still midnight-ish. I need for it to be morning in order to quickly progress with the other side of the story. ))

Nimbus had been drifting through layers of dream all night, and cryptic images had even made efforts to haunt his slumber. Within his sleep, he felt as though he was reliving the scene of Daffodon's destruction. The flames raged almost demonically, and arms of fire seemed to outstretch in the direction of Nimbus, who stood isolated at the edge of a cliff.

Nimbus recognized the powerful explosion of emotion that was erupting from inside of him -- he was also reliving the sprouting of his wings. But interestingly, Nimbus' wings emerged as red-tipped wings of hellfire. Nimbus roared in agony, and he could very lucidly see his own fiery self, spitting a hellish reflection back into his face. His wings were on fire, and the embers were quickly spreading to his soul...

"Ehh!!" Nimbus snapped awake, reacting quite quickly to Ed's foot.

Ed had been right, however, when he warned that someone was there. Nimbus stood up quickly, because a young man was indeed standing before them. Nimbus quickly reached for his own blade, which was resting gently against the wall behind him.

"Don't come any closer..." Nimbus growled at the young man, quite softly but steadily nonetheless. He really hoped that a clash would not transpire; the man did not appear to be of Tsunami allegiance, but his level of dangerous competence appeared evident. Worst of all, Nimbus was still quite uneasy, having just awakened within an unfamiliar chamber. It was the first time in years that he had not slept in his very own bedroom.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Mizu awakened peacefully within the confines of her beautiful bedroom, which was decorated with aquatic designs of cora| frames and oceanic shawls. Her bed was soft and majestic; one could easily mistake it for a bed of some sort of underwater sea goddess. The tall, crystalline window beside her bed revealed massive rays of sunlight shining into the room. The glass shards seemed to magnify the rays just before they rested over Mizu's body as she stretched and yawned.

Turning her head slowly, she remembered where she was: the city of Blume. Seeker suggested that she stay behind while he and the soldiers handled business. She knew she wasn’t going to obey them, but would they just let her be a rebel? So she decided to let the soldiers get quite a distance away (considering they had not yet left the Inn, which wasn't far from the port)before she would begin to explore. While she waited, she figured it was a good time to take a bath, restore her body of its perfect hygiene. There was really no other time she could safely bathe on the quarters of the airship; there were so many men on board most of the time, she could never be sure whether there may be someone on board who may want to try and peek at her…But at this time, she had the whole ship to herself pretty much, and she wanted to take advantage of this time. After all, the airship had a pretty expensive looking bathing chamber, one almost as visually stunning as the one in her own room back at her home in the Glaciara Palace of Winter.

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

As the Tsunami soldiers checked out of the Inn, and made their way back into the town square, Seeker kept his eyes fixed on the large lime green palace at the very top of the city. His black slit eyes seemed to shine with a hint of triumph, as he pressed onward, his mind and eyes set on the palace…

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2008, 02:46:53 AM »
It was still very early by the time Enyo and Din arrived in Daffodon, though street shops and stalls were already filled with customers and the usual hustle and bustle of the capital. Both Din and Enyo kept a low profile entering the city gates, though it was fairly easy to blend in with the massive flow of people coming and going. After a minute or so past the gate, Enyo became less tense and then happily squeezed onto Din’s arm and smiled as if she had no care in the world. Din kept his hands in his sleeves and strode lazily.

“So, why did you want to come here, Enyo?” Din asked.

“Because! This city is perfect for a date!” Enyo replied, not really answering Din’s question fully.

Din sighed.

“How about we get something to eat first?” Enyo suggested quickly after.

“Sure, sure…” Din replied. He wasn’t very hungry at the moment, but he did what he could to keep

Enyo pleased even though he is a bit annoyed by her. The two of them made their way into a nearby restaurant that Enyo had been pulling Din’s arm in the direction of. Din wasn’t paying much attention to the name of the place. He just noticed that their special today was steak dinner.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2008, 12:53:58 PM »
Following Nemo inside, and meandering down one of the different aisles in the armory, he pulled out his own lantern from inside his bag and illuminated part of the armory, showing the racks of Tsunami weapons that supposedly showed that had been stolen from continental government armories, such as the bronze weapons from the Autumn Continent. Everything was quiet except the clanking of his boots against the metal floors.

Reios grabbed an Autumnian Pulse Rifle, that he slung around his shoulder, along with some ammunition cartridges for it. In addition, he grabbed a machete, that was probably used for forest or jungle treks and placed that onto his belt for later use, when he heard a shuffle somewhere in the darkness of the armory, far our of reach of his lantern. Tensing his nerves, he turned off his lantern, pulled out his new found machete, and began creeping around, hoping to find Nemo before who, or what was in here found him.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2008, 03:20:26 PM »
The morning came like columns of light through the window, sending a soft glow of yellow to the far corners of the hotel bedroom. Fay awoke with a small stretch and a great big yawn.

"Oh boy... That was a wonderful sleep..." He yawns again, turning to look at the window. "Hmm... I'm terribly hungry. I just realized I went to bed last night without a bite to eat! I wonder if there's anywhere good that I might go to dine..."

Fay stretches again, after dangling his legs off the side of his bed. "I need to bathe quickly. Start fresh for the new day." He slipped on his slippers and moseyed on over to the bathroom and turned on the hot water faucet in the tub. "It sure has been a while since I've taken a nice bath like this. Almost a week. Bathing in anything other than a river will be nice for a change."

After a few minutes, he strips and immerses himself in the piping hot bath water. Fay sighs will releif. "Whew... That's really relaxing... And what a perfect view of the outdoors," He said, gazing out the window at the bright new day. He thought to himself as he submerged his head under the water, I wonder where I'll go eat today... I'm starved. Maybe seafood..? No, they wouldn't have something like that here... Possibly something vegitarian, like a nice hearty salad? Ah, I haven't the faintest idea. I'll find out when I'm all done with this heavenly bath. He flipped his mane of hair behind him and resumed relaxing in the bath for about another 20 minutes before leaving the bath and drying off. After another 5 minutes or so passed, he was fully dressed and ready for his dey.

"Ahh, I feel wonderful after that bath. Time to find a place to eat! Mmm mmm!" Fay said to himself as he strolled out into the streets in search of cuisine to match his interests for the day.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »
Ed had seen the fiery wings sprout from Nimbus, he was not intimidated, but impressed nonetheless.  He was begining to wonder if he would ever sleep when suddenly he realized maybe going without sleep this night was the best option.

"Well, this is awkward," Ed began.  "So who do we owe first time acquentinces?"

Offline Nestec

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »
Mizu hastily entered the bathing chamber, and cheerfully began to undress to take her first bath on the airship…
There had been quite a loud ruckus going on beneath her as someone lurked around in the Armory, handling weapons. Mizu hadn’t heard it however, for her ears were blocked by the loud rushing of water that was steadily filling up the bath tub.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Seeker turned his head to glance at the blonde-haired man he was passing. The other soldiers turned their heads as well, but merely ignored the man afterwards. Seeker felt a strange aura emitting from the young man, but he didn't quite understand what it meant. He and his troops pressed onward, toward the palace.

At the large emerald green door, which was decorated with many silver designs that resembled flowers, two men stood. One was a guard, who appeared to be speaking to another guard in the transmitter. The man beside him appeared to be another Tsunami soldier. He had shoulder length blue hair, with dark blue eyes that seemed to reflect the image of an ocean. His long black cloak seemed to sway in the breeze, which had now been tainted with the smell of ashes.

The man held out his hand to Seeker, greeting him. Seeker ignored the approach, and spoke gently to the man, "Greetings, Arion. What do we have here?"

The blue-haired man who seemed to be named Arion stroked his chin, lightly specked with small hairs. "People are saying that some guy just got murdered over in Weedlume," Arion grinned. "If you ask me, these people are taking things too seriously. From what I've heard, the guy wasn't even a Spring royal. And on top of that, the killing didn't even happen in this city."

Seeker stood directly in front of the door, Arion and the four other soldiers alongside him. Speaking to the guard, Seeker said, "Allow us entrance. We are Tsunami officials, we must speak with either the King or Queen."

(( Btw, Fay was the guy that Seeker and co. just passed. And the murder is something that will be mentioned again later, so no one worry about it. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:22 PM »
Din and Enyo had been waiting for their meal to arrive as they say in a comfortable booth with soft red padding. There were quite a few couples having meals around them, but there were more business men and travelers from elsewhere. The conversation was very quiet between Enyo and Din now. Enyo sat on the other side of the table, her face blushing brightly and fingers were fidgeting with signs of some nervousness. The other customers spoke rather loudly and seemed to be discussing a lot of the same new topic around town...

"You hear? The whole city was Daffodon was destroyed!" One man said quite excited.

"What!? No way! By who?" Another asked.

"I heard it was by Tsunami!" The man answered.

"Yeah, I heard that too." A third person said, jumping into the conversation as it spread.

Din's eyes wandered in their direction, listening a little bit to what they were saying. Enyo heard them too. Enyo looked at Din's expression, already knowing. "That was you, wasn't it?" Din nodded. Enyo said in a whisper, feeling very sorry for Din. "I know you must hate it, but you know you have to follow orders no matter what. Please don't put all the blame on yourself. It makes me sad when you are always sad. So cheer up Din-sama!" Enyo pleaded, trying to cheer Din up.

"I'm sorry." Was all Din said. Soon after, a waitress came with their food. Two plates of the same dish, steak dinner with a baked potato and some steam fried veggies. Enyo quickly dug in with an absolutely priceless expression of happiness. The entire situation made her happy. Having dinner alone with Din. Din first went for his water, drinking it slowly and then setting it down the same way. Enyo had already finished 1/4 of her steak before Din started on his.

"You have to try this, Din! It's soooo good!" Enyo groaned happily with some food still in her mouth.

Din cut a piece and chewed it. "It's ok." Din replied with no enthusiasm.

"Just OK? You're insane! This is the best food I've ever had!” Enyo exclaimed.

"Seems like the same food I eat everyday." Din stated.

"Well, not everyone is a Second Officer and gets wonderful food like you." Enyo replied, glaring hard at Din from across the table.

"If you want... You can order food from my room from now on then." Din suggested, slightly cautious at first.

"Really, you mean it!? Thank you Din-sama!" Enyo shouted, her arms were together and she was high up in her seat with excitement. Many other customers stared at her after her outburst. Din surprisingly didn't seem too embarrassed by being with her.

----

Myra too had been awake early and she had seen Seeker and the other Tsunami leave the inn when she had been relaxing in the lounge that morning. She then took to the streets and wandered about, quite curious to know where Seeker was headed. She stealthily followed behind the group a good thirty feet distance and usually within the blend of a crowd. Myra noticed the man Seeker and the others were looking at and she also noticed the blue haired man they started talking to. I don't know the man who appears to be a mage or wizard of some kind. The other with blue hair, I think he is who they call Arion. He is also a soldier of Tsunami. If my memory is correct, he is quite important. It looks like Tsunami is really on the move today. Myra analyzed in thought.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2008, 12:47:53 AM »

As Fay blissfully walked through the streets with his hands in his pockets, he carefully noted many of the landmarks and respectable places to eat. He scanned many of the menus on his way passed, however none jumped out at him. While making his way through the streets, he saw a strange crowd of people. All in blue? Looks like some sort of gang, or maybe an army? There sure are a lot of them. They don't seem weak, either. Perhaps they're a guild., He thought. Several of them turned to face him, but Fay simply gave them a smile and kept walking. Perhaps the man in the front is important...

As they passed, Fay quickly sat down on a curb. I wonder... If they're emissaries... Ah! Perhaps they're the famous Tsunami forces I've heard about! I've never seen them in person. But what would bring them here, to the capitol of the Spring Nation? Hmm... They didn't seem like they were up to no good... Fay sighed. Should I follow? I believe my curiosity might have gotten the best of me, today.

As he stood up to follow the group, something caught his eye. "Ahh! Fruit! Wonderful!", Fay exclaimed, as he rushed over to a small vendor to purchase some fine produce. With a small sack full of apples, Fay followed the group of soldiers slowly, all the while munching on an apple, tossing the cores into waste bins. Ah. It appears they're headed for the castle. I was planning on visiting myself for a good read... Perhaps it might benefit me to venture further. He continued to follow, making sure to put himself behind the right people and objects in order to remain hidden and inconspicuous.

After many minutes of pursuit, Fay was forced to dash into the bushes and trees beside the large staircase, leading to the giant Emerald Doors of the castle. Fay noticed another man standing with the guards. As he watched and listened, the group of soldiers and the leader conversed with the man standing beside the guards. Murder? You don't hear that every day. Not where I'm from. Perhaps it's commonplace in a big city like this. I should hope not. As their conversation ended, Fay was pleased with himself. Yes! I knew they were Tsunami! Haha! Reading never hurt anyone, did it?, he thought with a smile, carefully walking back onto the street. I should regain my composure and try to see if I can get in there. I want to find out more about what they're doing here... And I still need to read some of these books! I cannot wait! Fay took another bite from a fresh apple as he pondered to himself.

He quietly laughed to himself, walking up the large steps towards the palace doors, munching on some apple. He stopped to face one of the guards and gave him an honest smile. "Good morning, sir. My name is Lafayette, but you may call me Fay. I come from Sunflowne to read your extensive novels within your library here in the castle. Would you bid me entrance?", he asked, before taking another bite from his apple.

((Nestec, it's you or Red's decision here whether I can or cannot enter. Either way, I'll play along.))

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »
((Am I waiting on DNA's post or can I act?))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2008, 06:53:01 PM »
((Am I waiting on DNA's post or can I act?))

(( It's fine, go ahead. ))

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2008, 07:24:44 PM »
((ask nestec, its his RP....))

Becoming aware of his lack of sleep, his alertness began to dull and eventually turned into a trot around the armory, looking for Nemo so they can get out of there.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2008, 08:45:51 PM »
((I'm also awaiting confirmation! ;) ))

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »
((oh yay, more waiting))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »
((Alrighty! Thanks! Appreciate it. Keep up the good work!))

The soldier watches Fay eat some more of his apple, with a hungry look on his face. "Err... Novels, you say? Well.. Alright. Just don't cause any trouble. And uhhh, how's about you let me have one of those apples? I'm doing you a favor, boy."

"Oh, these?" Fay asked, acting oblivious, holding up the small sack of the few remaining apples. The soldier nods. "Here you go. Thank you for letting me in!" Fay exclaimed with a smile, as he handed the soldier an apple. "I really appreciate it, you know."

"N-no trouble. And thank you, Mr. Fay, for the apple."

"Of course. Take care, now!" Fay laughed slightly as he strutted inside the castle, feeling quite pleased with himself. As he walked through extensive hallways, Fay thought to himself, Haha, everything's going just as I planned! Hopefully things will continue going so well! I don't know what would happen if-- His attention was severed. There before him, lay the most amazing thing Fay had ever seen. The largest library of books in all of the Spring Nation. He stood there in awe for a few moments, however he stopped and remembered why he had chosen to come to the castle now. Fay sighed to himself.  Oh dear. If I hadn't stopped myself, I would have been in there all day! Looks like I have some reading to do, once I find out what's going on around here. Fay continued through hallways and up staircases, passing guard standpoints with a smile. He wandered throughout the castle, searching for those Tsunami soldiers who entered earlier.