4M4Life.com

So What Anime's or Cartoons are you watchin Lately?

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
So What Anime's or Cartoons are you watchin Lately?
« on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:16 AM »
Im only askin cuz i wanna find out what the 4m people are up to lately? [sailor2] So id like to know what dvd's or shows on cable that are anime that you like to watch recently? cmon lets start some disscussions and findout from the Web Public Whats Hott in ANIME! [pac]

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
Re: So What Anime's or Cartoons are you watchin Lately?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:18:10 AM »
I tend to watch 3 animes at once and the 3 im watching now are
Utawarerumono
Spice and Wolf
and Kanokon
all good animes
Awesome Points: 575

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »
ohh yeah? wow i never heard of any of those or well.. maybe utawareumono.. care to post any photos or tell us what those animes are about? or i suppose in time if proved that your too lazy i may find out..

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
  • Fear to enter DredzBop for the TwitchLord lives!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »
ive heard of kanokon, but i dont watch tv

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:14:04 PM »
Tweeny Witches
Ranma 1/2
Love Hina
Death Note
Naruto Ship

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 04:28:21 AM »
there must be somthing about tweeny witches that the cover doesent lead on about.. you wont watch sailor moon but you watch that.. untill i see the show ill be confused..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 10:53:11 AM »
its not girly at all, its about magic and witches

sailormoon is fluffy with pretty colors and made for girls, dont deny it  [drink]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »
im to rough i need fluffyness or ill turn into a rock..

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 01:50:07 AM »
sam the rock?

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 08:36:44 AM »
Utawarerumono: Utawarerumono is a story centering around the masked protagonist, Hakuoro, who one day is found by a family of two girls and their grandmother in a nearby forest close to their village. He is badly injured and is soon found to have amnesia, so they take him to their home and treat him until he is well again. Hakuoro is soon accepted into their village where he stays and lives with them, but before long Hakuoro finds that life in this village is being oppressed by the greedy emperor who rules over the country their village resides in. Soon after, these negative actions taken towards their village result in him leading a rebellion against the emperor of the country

Spice and Wolf: Spice and Wolf's story revolves around Craft Lawrence, a twenty-five-year-old peddler traveling from town to town buying and selling various things to make a living in a stylized historical setting with European influences.[7] His main goal in life is to gather enough money to start his own shop, and he already has been traveling for seven years while gaining experience in the trade. One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds in his wagon a pagan wolf-deity girl named Holo who is over six hundred years old. She appears to be a fifteen-year-old girl, except for a wolf's tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest, who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu

Kanokon: Kanokon's story revolves around Kouta Oyamada, a young first-year high school student who moves from the country to the city and thus transfers to Kunpō High School. On his first day at his new school, he meets a beautiful second-year female student named Chizuru Minamoto. Chizuru asks him to meet her alone in the music room. When he arrives, she tells him that she is in love with him and accidentally reveals to him that she is in fact a fox spirit. Chizuru constantly flirts with Kouta which embarrasses him greatly due to others watching.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »
intresting.. what time period or place is the anime set in past future or present?

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 10:31:17 PM »
that anime always sounds like "Under Water Ray Romano"

[kata]

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »
Fairly new anime, Chaos Head and Toradora. They are very good. It seems like almost every anime of this year(2008) has been good. Just shows how much anime has changed over the years. Everything use to be just mecha anime.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2008, 12:53:35 AM »
lol not really just all in what you payed attention to, i could mention and i own tons of anime from 2000-2005 that had nothing at all to do with mecha, but if all your paying attention to is what tv has or whatever then yeah if it aint naruto or inuyasha its mecha..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
lol not really just all in what you payed attention to, i could mention and i own tons of anime from 2000-2005 that had nothing at all to do with mecha, but if all your paying attention to is what tv has or whatever then yeah if it aint naruto or inuyasha its mecha..
I meant that when anime first came about, it was all about Mecha. I was not referring to what came out in the 2000s.

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 12:51:18 AM »
I meant that when anime first came about, it was all about Mecha. I was not referring to what came out in the 2000s.
dewd... when did anime first come about? 0_0... like i know stuff from the early 90s that has absolutely no mecha...

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 12:56:25 AM »
I'd say that drawing manga and stuff similar to is has been around ever since there was pencil and paper. Actual anime... I don't really know. But I'll tell you that it was out before the 90s.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 03:42:08 AM »
Im watching Tenchi: The Movie right now, but not really focusing on it.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »

Really now? Quite the contrary.. again Mecha anime had its Hay day and was or is still fairly popular, but in 1972 LUPIN the III was the first prime time adult anime and in 1979 with its 2nd Series Debut the red jacket series shown on cartoon network was Incredibly popular in japan.

now so you want more curent stuff? lets try Ranma 1986 Sailor Moon 1989, Maison Ikkoku 1983, Trigun Bebop and outlaw star 1998 now im not going to list stuff forever but Honestly like only 20% of all anime is mecha and thats through all of the anime timeline, comercialy mecha anime has proved most profitable because of the toy lines involved, thus in the early 80's it was the most often imported so its easy that its all you know about but trust me if anime was mecha mecha mecha we wouldnt have naruto inuyash and death note, and there are tons of anime series that preceded them that made it possible to go deaper into the genre's to make those animes exist.