4M4Life.com

NEW MOON

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
NEW MOON
« on: November 20, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
OMG! really sucked, waste of 4.50 (early bird price)
 [ghey]

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
Re: NEW MOON
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
For the love of god tell me you went with a woman.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 05:58:57 PM »
of course he did!  [sailor2]

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 07:50:40 PM »
i miss real vampire movies..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »
I do too! but less is more! We still have the good ones, and don't need every single vampire movie Hollywood gives us!

[kata]

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 01:59:49 AM »
Well.. I have never in my life bothered to go to a movie on premier night, yet somehow today, I found myself wisked away with 5 young kids, to the mall, to stand in a line for an hour, to watch this movie.

After finally getting in the theater, it got cold, so I gave my jacket to the 6 year old girl I was babysitting, to keep her warm, and i held the cold drinks, because apparently installing cup holders is too hard. I was also holding popcorn. It was then that I realized I too was cold, but I tolerated it because I didnt want to take my jacket from the little girl.

Movie didnt kill me to watch, it was decent, definitely better than the first, but alas... I agree that it sucked. HE JUST KEPT SPARKLING! THAT IS JUST RIDICULOUS! Dx
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 02:06:26 AM »
sounds smexy [bk]

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 09:10:09 AM »
it is an over emotional talking film
nothing fun, the cgi was terrible too

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 06:51:58 AM »
The only real Bela is Bela Lugosi. [yum]
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 06:54:53 AM »
And he's dead...undead

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 09:10:37 AM »
i cant believe how much money this movie made, but still hasn't beaten the female favorite titanic

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 04:48:58 PM »
why the morningstar?  [xmas4]

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
i like the blood splatter on that comic, really nicely done

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 08:03:18 PM »
lol castlevania
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 11:44:50 PM »
Wesker wins a cookie.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 06:53:49 AM »
oh yes that game  [xmas1]

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 07:44:36 AM »
old skool nes

Offline Xicor

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 03:52:39 AM »
 [ghey]
Dude... This whole Twilight series of movies are just a waste of time if you're a guy. Now before the females (not to mention any names) on the 4M get all pissed off at me and say that I'm wrong because I don't understand and haven't seen the movie, well you all are wrong. As a matter of face, I've seen both Twilight and New Moon. Yes, both with a girl. I'm speaking on a male's behave and mean no disrespect towards females. Anyway, I understand that females love this kind of thing because it's sort of a chick flick (to a certain extent) and is a love romance. Especially since it's between a human and a vampire. Other than the romance between Edward and Bella, the action was pretty good and the whole Team Jacob and Team Edward think is quite interesting. I mean as a guy I think, "Okay... so Edward leaves and not it's Jacob. Big deal. Who cares who Bella ends up with. Let's see Edward vs Jacob in a all out dual of the ages!" On a female's behave, I understand it's much deeper than that. Like a big drama pool of confusion and frustration that females today go through. Some girls can relate to the situation in this movie, other that that part that both guys (Edward and Jacob) are not human. lol This movie is a great chance for some girls to get away from reality for a few hours and for others, a great drama movie. I'm sure there is much more that goes on the minds of women when it comes to this kind of thing, but I'm not saying that I literally understand how they feel. I'm saying I understand that I "don't" understand because ultimately I'm a guy and we think differently on certain things. I'm not like most guys that assumes this movie is bull crap. I realize it's deeper than what guys think. Oh wow I've typed a lot... Sorry about that 4M. Well there is my diagnosis of this movie. Overall a awesomely great movie for women, but decent movie for guys. Personally I kind of liked it. (The whole Edward vs Jacob thing.) I enjoyed some of the friends that are girls argue who Bella should end up with. Obviously in the books she ends up with Edward (It was meant to be) but others feel Jacob was better. lol Oh drama!!! lol Anyway, I'm sorry if I offended anyone or said something wrong. Feel free to correct me in a mature manner. lol
Awesome Points: 83
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_10_07_09_5_27_21.jpeg[/refle]
[refle]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/jejs07/GogetaandVegito1.png[/refle]

Offline black death

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 06:36:34 AM »
 [ghey]
Dude... This whole Twilight series of movies are just a waste of time if you're a guy. Now before the females (not to mention any names) on the 4M get all pissed off at me and say that I'm wrong because I don't understand and haven't seen the movie, well you all are wrong. As a matter of face, I've seen both Twilight and New Moon. Yes, both with a girl. I'm speaking on a male's behave and mean no disrespect towards females. Anyway, I understand that females love this kind of thing because it's sort of a chick flick (to a certain extent) and is a love romance. Especially since it's between a human and a vampire. Other than the romance between Edward and Bella, the action was pretty good and the whole Team Jacob and Team Edward think is quite interesting. I mean as a guy I think, "Okay... so Edward leaves and not it's Jacob. Big deal. Who cares who Bella ends up with. Let's see Edward vs Jacob in a all out dual of the ages!" On a female's behave, I understand it's much deeper than that. Like a big drama pool of confusion and frustration that females today go through. Some girls can relate to the situation in this movie, other that that part that both guys (Edward and Jacob) are not human. lol This movie is a great chance for some girls to get away from reality for a few hours and for others, a great drama movie. I'm sure there is much more that goes on the minds of women when it comes to this kind of thing, but I'm not saying that I literally understand how they feel. I'm saying I understand that I "don't" understand because ultimately I'm a guy and we think differently on certain things. I'm not like most guys that assumes this movie is bull crap. I realize it's deeper than what guys think. Oh wow I've typed a lot... Sorry about that 4M. Well there is my diagnosis of this movie. Overall a awesomely great movie for women, but decent movie for guys. Personally I kind of liked it. (The whole Edward vs Jacob thing.) I enjoyed some of the friends that are girls argue who Bella should end up with. Obviously in the books she ends up with Edward (It was meant to be) but others feel Jacob was better. lol Oh drama!!! lol Anyway, I'm sorry if I offended anyone or said something wrong. Feel free to correct me in a mature manner. lol

There is only one female on the 4M right now.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)