« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »
We lack the female gender. =_=

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Roleplay Discussion!
« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »
I know I've continuously mentioned many RPs and have not posted them yet. I just liked input on them and hear what people liked the most. Recently I've been inspired to make an RP that is based on the anime Darker Than Black. I've never done something like this before, but since I like the idea so much. I might go for it.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »
We lack the female gender. =_=
Lol, seriously. T_T

Eh, I've never seen Darker than Black.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »
I'll change it a bit and break it down for you if I make it.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »
i can pull my junk between my legs and RP with ya'll if you want...

Offline Snow

« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2008, 01:51:14 AM »
I'm thinking of remaking Maho Diablo from my old forum. This RP is about nothing but being completely random, but staying literate at the same time.

This is what it will look like:

-=(MAHO DIABLO)=-

STORYLINE:
Once upon a time... There was randomness.

SETTING:
Somewhere in Japan. High School.

PLOT:
Alright... So, this RP is mainly complete randomness and shouldn't really make any sense. Fill out your character Bio and no matter what kind of person or thing you are, YOUR GOING TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS EVERYONE ELSE. Feel free to be stupid and be perverted(PG-13!). This RP is made just for laughs so try your hardest to be funny!

It will be this, plus we will decide on one or two people to have a NORMAL character and have only those one or two characters actually realize what's going on doesn't make any sense and shouldn't be happening. Let's just say it would be them as the main character inside a world where it's so insane that it drives them crazy.

I'm working on making a strange character biography for this RP.

So, what question is, who would be interested in being the normal person for this RP(as in the victim >:D)?

Man wth is up with you and Japan?
"Flow is what keeps you running, what keeps you alive."

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2008, 02:00:27 AM »
Japanese highschool RPs are all over the internet!  [neko07]

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2008, 03:17:13 PM »
The point of Maho Diablo is not about the common high school RP. It's a random senseless one that is for humor. Japan was picked for that one simply because it's something that would make you think more outside the box than just your average Mississippi middle school or whatever.

While on that note, Ryuketsu is not in Japan. It has it's own map. You only think of it as Japan because you don't know what medieval is or refuse to accept that we were in that period at some point.

---

Back to the most recent suggestion I made. That's actually the most likely I will make next. I did give thought to bringing Head Hunters back, though I still don't know what happened to Pink. She lost her internet or is moving or something, who knows. Anyway.

This RP basic concept is similar to Darker Than Black. Where people will have a specific power and after they use the power, they must fulfill a certain obligation as a result that most likely is an inconvenience in someway. For example, you have the power to fly. After you use your power for a fair amount of time, you will need to fulfill your power's obligation and smoke a cigarette. It won't be like that for everyone. Everyone's obligation is different. You could be obligated to cut yourself, kill someone, do some weird dance, anything really. Most of the time, it won't be a good thing though.

If your character does NOT fulfill their power's obligation when they should, they will die in a specified time.

I don't have much of a storyline for this yet.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2008, 01:23:39 AM »
Plus, Japan is cool. 'Nuff said, dude. Go there, then tell me it's not cool. :(

I've only been there once, and it was insane. I loved it. If I had the money, I'd live in Tokyo, for sure.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2008, 09:11:13 PM »

Loldude, Ryuketsu seems like it's in Japan cause it's frickin called Ryuketsu. XD XD XD
That sounds pretty Japanese. ;P

But like Whales said, it's okay though, Japan is cool. 
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WadpQXFbIIY[/youtube]
Japan is awesome because this is a daily occurence.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2008, 11:20:05 PM »

Loldude, Ryuketsu seems like it's in Japan cause it's frickin called Ryuketsu. XD XD XD
That sounds pretty Japanese. ;P

But like Whales said, it's okay though, Japan is cool. 

Name of the tournament, not the place.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »
After reading a little bit of EE that I have stored away... I'm really tempted to bring it back again. But... I still don't know yet. I might after DNAngel becomes more acquainted with the battle system in RPing. This Also brings up the question of starting over OR continuing where we left off. I would like to know what Nestec and DNAngel think about this. I'm almost positive that we will get about three other people if we do start over. This may make things a little confusing and or messy then. =\

There are only eight or something Elemental Stones in EE so that limits the amount of people who would get to have a stone. Actually, I'm thinking Nestec will have to come over here sometime and we can work things out with it as well as Skyrazor's future plans. How about it, Nestec?

---

I know I've been mentioning RP after RP after RP... But the truth is, I really can't decide. Plus it takes forever since some people keep holding us back. X-D (DNAngel *Cough*) Even if I'm post all three or two or the three RPs I mentioned in here so far, I most likely won't open them up until we get more female roleplayers on the 4M. *shrugs* I'd like to ask for some help searching. =_=

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »
I most likely won't open them up until we get more female roleplayers on the 4M.

That's probably never going to happen, last girl to come to the 4M was Blue, but thats it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WadpQXFbIIY[/youtube]
Japan is awesome because this is a daily occurence.

I have to say, that was pretty cool, what anime is that?
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2008, 07:40:51 PM »
Well, it depends if I'm able to contact Pink(and old member of ours). I heard from Willow-chan that she has a bunch of friends she can convince to come.

« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2008, 10:01:49 PM »
I can find good Girl Rp people.?? I think that works anyways. but yeah open up what ever you said that you were going to do I am a reliable Role player. I post just about everyday... [neko02]
And just to let you know I like being the underdog so not having something that someone else has means nothing unless they are god and there isn't any hope for myself. LOl
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2008, 10:20:35 PM »
THEFIFTHELLI, What nickname can we have for you?

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #177 on: December 21, 2008, 02:46:26 AM »
I dunno. Fifth? I'm gonna stick with that unless he wants something else.

Also, Kazu might post. She's just busy with College, Lol.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2008, 03:45:18 AM »
Who is this Kazu?

« Reply #179 on: December 21, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »
you can call me "fifth". Even though the name is already condensed, its short for the fifth element
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..