• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: Roleplay Discussion!
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

Err, I'm still just gunna call you Cartier. ;P
: :  N E S T E C  : :

« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2008, 11:16:52 PM »
Thats fine if you know me in real life you can call me that too!
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #182 on: December 22, 2008, 02:37:42 AM »
Fifth or Cartier. Gotcha.

And Kazu is a friend of mine from Ragnarok. ;)

« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »
the dwarf's sworn Armageddon that never can be altered.!!
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »
So your the 5th element...Boron?
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »
 [fwoff]

« Reply #186 on: December 24, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
in my story that element is darkness the fifth element.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #187 on: December 24, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
in my story that element is darkness the fifth element.

Maybe you could make an RP similar to it for us. : D

« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2008, 12:19:08 AM »
maybe I could it would be fun but a bunch of work. lol

Offline Nestec

« Reply #189 on: December 25, 2008, 12:30:14 AM »

Oooh, at first I thought your Username meant "The Fifth Hell".

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #190 on: December 26, 2008, 06:32:34 PM »
Good news. I have everything for EE (Elemental Evolution) ready to go. I remade a lot of my RPCs and edited them a bit. I will be excepting a total of eight main characters in this RP. My characters take up three slots, so start thinking about stuff. The character skeleton a basically the same thing as Ryuketsu and Skyrazor's. Also, I won't be excepting people into the RP if they have not been very active. I just simply won't allow it since I've remade EE four times now and I want it to go smoothly this time. Here is the storyline for those just starting to think about their character:

STORYLINE:
This is a time of peace and prosperity. But now the time of happiness may come to an abrupt end. An evil swordsman named Van has sealed himself him self within the Temple Of The Guardians. With his power combined with the power within the Temple, he has the ability to go back in  time and create evil throughout the world. Before he can completely have control of time (the process to control time takes 60 days), the Elemental Stones must be gathered from each of the Ancient Elemental Temples on each end of Yakoto to then open the Guardian Temple and stop him. These Temples are guarded and watched over by many powerful beings and beasts. Only one strong enough to defeat them and pure of heart are able to obtain an Elemental Stone.

These Elemental Stones are not just a key to the Guardian Temple but they each have a power of their own element. The holder of an Elemental Stone will gain the ability of the element of the stone. So now that the Guardian Temple is sealed, the guardian monks sent invitations to great warriors around Yakoto that would be willing to help save the land. Once assembled, the guardian monks will test them of their hearts and then decide if they are worthy of the task. Not just strength alone is needed on this journey.

Setting: This is a fantasy based roleplay which includes mythical creatures such as dragons, elves, vampires, wizards…ect. There will be no guns in this roleplay. Please follow things according to the map such as cities. Don’t make them up out of nowhere.

MAP: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/EEMAPundone.jpg
(Red dots indicate an elemental stone is there)

Cities:
Yamasha- The wealthiest city of all Yakoto. They take pride in their superb blacksmithing.
Seshrio- The second most wealthy city. They have a tremendous amount of tourist attractions such as hot springs, many wonderful restaurants, and have the greatest and most diverse supply of foods.
Akata- This smaller city is the farming central of Yakoto. They also have the biggest supply of fresh water. They take pride in their swordsmanship.
Lyrota- This city is the wealthiest of the lower class cities. They usually make most of their money as a trading post and a central point of transportation where many crossroads meet. This town is of mostly inns and small businesses.
Shamito- Much like Lyrota, Shamito is mainly a trading post and a central transportation rest stop. The only thing they have more than the rest of the cities would be their supply of lumber. They tend to have many wooden souvenirs and nicely carved wooden bowls.
Kakrio- The least populated  town of all Yakoto. Their city is the major hangout for runaways, criminals, and delinquents. This place is filled with violence and famine.

ELEMENTAL STONES:
Fire- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/FireStone.jpg
Earth- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Earthstone.jpg
Water- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Waterstone.jpg
Forest- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/ForestStone.jpg
Wind- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Windstone.jpg
Darkness- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/darknessstone.jpg
Light- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Lightstone.jpg

I hope a lot of this helps. If you have questions, just ask me. If you need help creating a character, we can discuss it in Writer's Block Thread. Thanks.

-Red

Offline Nestec

« Reply #191 on: December 26, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »

Whaaa, I'm gunna bring ack Hotaru. ^__^
Aiko as well, but to make more room for everyone else, I'm okay with her not being one of the destined warriors. She'll just tag along on the quest.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #192 on: December 26, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
I don't see why you don't have Aiko as one. DNAngel won't be in EE since he is too slow.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #193 on: December 27, 2008, 07:50:01 PM »
Your EE RP Sounds eerily like the storyline of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures.

Ah well, could be coincidence.

At any rate, I've been a little slacking due to the fact that it's been holidays, and I've been busy sleeping! :) I should be back into posting moar once the holidays start winding down (Which should be this weekend).

I am jamming to Kirby OSTs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWnT2xgf05g[/youtube]

Offline Nestec

« Reply #194 on: December 27, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »

OMFG, Kirby 64 has the BEST music ever!!! I love the song for the fight against O2 (the secret final boss).
And the snow-evel song! And the song on that Factory level!!

Err, your posting pattern for the break is quite different than mine. I seem to be able to post more because it's the holidays. X_x

« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »
ooooooh that darkness sounds really appealing to the soul, like chicken noodle soup.
 [angel]

Offline Nestec

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2008, 12:22:26 AM »

o.O

Wat daurknis?

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2008, 12:25:37 AM »
When was that game out Whales? I've never heard of that Zelda game. Can you PM the storyline to it? I kind of want to read it myself now.

« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2008, 07:22:20 PM »
the storyline that red was talking about,gosh {nestec  [hitting]} lol
the element darkness

Offline Nestec

« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2008, 12:02:33 AM »

Oh, lol. X_X
I was confused because that was like, five posts ago...