Roleplay Discussion!

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
Re: Roleplay Discussion!
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »
Here's a link for ya.

http://www.zelda.com/fourswords/launch/loz4swords.html

That should... Kind of sum it up. I dunno, I think the whole connection started with the main evil person being named Van, which is similar to Vaati, along with the evil swordsman (Shadow Link), and further more with the elemental temples (To which you rescue a princess to stop the power, in Legend of the Four Swords). I dunno, it's probably me just being over-analytical. ;) LOL!

Nothing wrong with that, I just thought it sounded similar, is all! C:

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
Wow, that's so weird.

I named him Van just because it sounded okay for the part... Don't worry about the princess part. None of them are important in this RP. Sorry Princesses! Lol.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
I know! I told you! I thought it was similar. What's stranger still, is how you've never heard of the game, yet developed such a similar plot! :P Hehehe!

Oh well. LOL! Still sounds good. ;)

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2008, 02:23:29 AM »
I have the first post of EE written out. For my main RPC that is. It's pretty long... Kind of. We need eight people total to be the destined warriors in order to start the RP. The only ones so far are Lynx, Ren, and Shiv. The others in bios right now are Van's men. Anyway, if anyone is joining EE, PLEASE be someone who is active and dedicated. I've restarted EE far too many times and I'd like to finish it properly. : D

This goes for all RPs:
Put thought into your RPC and keep close eye on what other people say. Especially when people are talking about setting and about what time it is as well as what weather is current. The order in which things happen are crucial in an RP for it to make sense. Always read everyone's post even if it doesn't have anything to do with your RPC. You can then get a feeling for how that character acts and also realize any changes in setting that might occur.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »
Hmm. Sounds neat. I'm gonna read it now, and then perhaps create a character. I've got a bunch of free time; I'm just botting something on a game I'm playing. LOL. C;

« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2008, 09:57:08 PM »
ok the destined warrior thing what is the criteria for being one are they all controllers of some element ? The whole thing is that i need to think and get into the character that i make.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2008, 01:14:27 AM »
ok the destined warrior thing what is the criteria for being one are they all controllers of some element ? The whole thing is that i need to think and get into the character that i make.

I don't think you read all the information... Anyways, your RPC only controls the element if they possess that elemental stone. This doesn't apply if your something like a mage who uses magic...

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #207 on: December 31, 2008, 01:19:02 AM »
Oh yeah, I read Fifth's Bio for EE and since both Nestec's and Fifth's RPC's are from Kakrio, they should very well know each other... I hope you two work something out. =\

--------

When you join EE, I hope everyone assumes that the letters were all sent out at the same time. My RPC, Lynx, was the farthest away from the Guardian Temple than anyone else so this means that everyone should arrive at the Temple before him. Just a heads up, Lynx will be the last one to arrive. This gives everyone the signal that the journey will start right after the monks setup the teams(The heros will be split into two groups). X-D

« Reply #208 on: December 31, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »
I just got done looking at the Bios and I was like dang me and Nestec's Bios are alike in lots of ways one of his characters plays a flute and we are both from Kakrio> We can work something out I am sure but that happens all the time and its hard I guess I need to start reading ahead.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #209 on: December 31, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
Can you explain to me a little about your RPC's weapon? How does he fight with it?

« Reply #210 on: December 31, 2008, 01:13:00 PM »
ok basical it an axe that is a lute, he uses it like a person that swings an axe would. The blades that come out the sides of it are fairly big so it works just as good as a axe. The only difference is that it has some magical properties like the bit about the criminals, and him being able to sway peoples opinion wasn't him "Bloom Gold" did that. I guess I could have added that into the weapon part too. yeah I know I make up some funky weapons but thats because I want my characters to be different got any more questions you can ask me. I think I gave another brief explanation but I hope it was a little better. I could also make a history for the lute shining some light upon its previous user, that could help to explain.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
Alright. I was just making sure that he was not fighting with the music he played. That would be too difficult to understand how to use in an RP battle.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #212 on: January 01, 2009, 05:48:51 PM »

Yo, Fifth, our characters should be fine.

Hotaru and Aiko are from the Slums, which are pretty much isolated from the rest of the vilage. So there's a small chance that my people would know yours.

I'm fine with whatever you do with Kakrio, as long as you don't touch the Slums. ^__^
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #213 on: January 01, 2009, 09:34:11 PM »
I've been thinking and if DNAngel doesn't somehow get his activity together within this month, I might edit him out of Ryuketsu so we can start fresh. You guys think that's fair? Let me know what you think.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2009, 10:05:55 AM »
I need to look at the whole thing over again and start posting. I'm lost. C:

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »
I need to look at the whole thing over again and start posting. I'm lost. C:
The thing is, we can't go anywhere because of DNAngel.

« Reply #216 on: January 02, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »
oh why can't we do anything without him? Is he important in the part that we are coming to or are we waiting for a response from him? I am kinda confused myself.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #217 on: January 02, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
oh why can't we do anything without him? Is he important in the part that we are coming to or are we waiting for a response from him? I am kinda confused myself.
I can't move Aure in anyway because she is suppose to be a step or two behind him. And depending on that, one of the two will speak to my RPC first which would lead to the Partnership. And yes we need him since he was going to team up with me. But looking at things now, I don't think it's going to happen. We may have to start over without him. And then he could jump in later.

« Reply #218 on: January 02, 2009, 07:40:48 PM »
oh sweet I get it now thats easily understood!

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2009, 02:58:47 PM »
Yeah. That's probably why It felt awkward to post.