4M4Life.com

Roleplay Discussion!

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Roleplay Discussion!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:03 PM »
Hey Nestec, you think there should be a RPC cap on Skyrazor? I mean how many RPCs you can have in the RP? I'm starting to have quite a bit. X-D I would like to know what the rest of you think about this.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2008, 05:09:02 PM »
Yeah same here....?  I mean as long as it doesn't get out of control?
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »
After thinking about it, there are quite a few Nations and many cities so having your RPCs spread out more on other Nations would be a good idea if you were to have more. We also need a way to get some of our people together so there is more interaction.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »

Aah, my rule on the RPCs...Make as many as you want, as long as you can manage them effectively. Also, don't forget that not all characters require a bio. They can merely serve as a minor-roleplay character (MRPC, ^__^).

As the story progresses (and as everyone moves around across the world), some MRPCs will disappear and there will also be some new ones.

I think that two or three character groups/gatherings would be sufficient, probably. Plus, depending on the way the story goes, groupings will fluctuate often (lol, Red, think EE).
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2008, 10:49:44 PM »
What about EE?

Offline Nestec

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »

I was talking about how the group split up a lot.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »
yeah, that's true, even when I just came in.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »
Anyways, I'm still debating about this other RP I've been thinking about. I spoke to DNAngel a little bit one day, but that was it. I have the main theme, but no goal and no setting. I'm thinking about, yes, another school type RP. I'm guessing it might work best that way. Maybe it won't be a school, but something like an organization that we all are with.

Anyways, the main theme is based on the idea of that in the whole world, each person is destined to wield a certain weapon and only that weapon would ever be able to suit them. Also, no one could ever wield that weapon better than that person. The rules might not go strictly by this. For example, since a sword or a katana type weapon is most likely one of the most common used in RPs, I might allow people to use swords just because. Sometimes you can't help but use a sword for something. Anyways, we would just see these people who are destined to wield a sword, just as a common person. A more rare weapon wielder would be something like a flail or spear or something. I bet you get the idea.

Anyways, I have a theme also for the combat style the rp would use... I won't explain that unless I get it going.

What else...

If you are interested in the idea, start thinking about what weapon you think might be most fitting to you and you could then apply this to the RPC you would make. I'm sort of playing with the idea of making the RPC a mirror of yourself, but with a chosen weapon.

Even though I have been thinking about this for awhile, I still haven’t thought up a good goal for the RPCs or a villain of some sort.

Anyways, I was looking for help on the setting. These are the ideas I have so far:

-School (Modern or feudal times)
-Territories (Feudal times) ( we all grew up in specific territories and fight to protect them from one another. This means we're not the ones in charge of the territory, just merely protect and live in it)
-Organization (Modern or feudal depending...) that fights against a certain evil (Will need help with that)
-Nation wide tournament (Tournament that which forces us to battle each other for certain reasons or for a certain prize)

As you can see, this RP isn’t as complicated as other RPs of mine have been.

I prefer if you expand on what I gave first, thanks.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2008, 08:16:58 PM »

Modern: Early-Mid 1800s Colonies/Britain

-Territories (Feudal times) ( we all grew up in specific territories and fight to protect them from one another. This means we're not the ones in charge of the territory, just merely protect and live in it)

"New" Colonies (Made up ones of course.)

-Organization (Modern or feudal depending...) that fights against a certain evil (Will need help with that)

Colonies/City-states versus Indians (Indians would be quite powerful do to their magic and science of nature.

-Nation wide tournament (Tournament that which forces us to battle each other for certain reasons or for a certain prize)

"Battle Royal" The best students from all the territories fight to the death (teams?) for their own territory/kingdom.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

Modern: Early-Mid 1800s Colonies/Britain

"New" Colonies (Made up ones of course.)

Colonies/City-states versus Indians (Indians would be quite powerful do to their magic and science of nature.

"Battle Royal" The best students from all the territories fight to the death (teams?) for their own territory/kingdom.
I was leaning towards the Nation wide tournament more. And yes, that was my original idea as you added to it.

I wasn't really looking for something that old on the organization one, though the school one looks ok that way (The way you added to it).

Another thing I kind of want mostly Nestec to think about, is what weapon would you think would most fit you? Also think about what weapon might fit others. I know this kind of thing is interesting to Nestec. Lol. Or maybe I'm wrong?

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2008, 10:21:14 PM »
Weapons would be interesting; they could be guitars, notebooks, mirrors, pocket watches, maybe even pets.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2008, 05:58:55 PM »
I agree, but I would like to stick with objects, not living things.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »
Defenitely for Nestec, remember the "bells" lol, loved those things.

But yeah, I kinda like the school idea, maybe like what we talked about red but school oriented that way no one would be "KILLED" in the tourny.  Know what I mean?

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2008, 05:24:56 PM »
food fighting game fight with food! spicey food deal fire damage, juices and beverages are water damage, vegies and fruits are earth damage,

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »
food fighting game fight with food! spicey food deal fire damage, juices and beverages are water damage, vegies and fruits are earth damage,
I think that's  little over the top there, FW. =_=

Defenitely for Nestec, remember the "bells" lol, loved those things.

But yeah, I kinda like the school idea, maybe like what we talked about red but school oriented that way no one would be "KILLED" in the tourny.  Know what I mean?

Well, Nestec DOES come up with some creative stuff...
Anyways, the school is just an addition to the tournament I'm thinking. Besides, I will leave the option open as a rule of the tournament, where if your going to lose a match, you can choose to surrender and then be out of the tournament. At least you'll still be able to post that way. Doesn't mean you still can't interfere in matches either.

The details will be posted in about a week about this RP. This is a rough guess. Maybe in a week and a half it will be up and moving.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2008, 05:46:31 PM »
it could be a cafeteria only type mini battle system to get items or equipment from bullies that will help you in the real tournaments.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »
it could be a cafeteria only type mini battle system to get items or equipment from bullies that will help you in the real tournaments.

You're talking about a complete different RP, correct?

This isn't too relevent. Lol. But still, that's a hilarious way to explain a food fight.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »
yeah a different RP,Im thinking of adding it to my school setting RP Alchemy Academy to make it a little less serious.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
Well, Nestec DOES come up with some creative stuff...
Anyways, the school is just an addition to the tournament I'm thinking. Besides, I will leave the option open as a rule of the tournament, where if your going to lose a match, you can choose to surrender and then be out of the tournament. At least you'll still be able to post that way. Doesn't mean you still can't interfere in matches either.

The details will be posted in about a week about this RP. This is a rough guess. Maybe in a week and a half it will be up and moving.

Sounds great...

Offline Nestec

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »

Err, I think I'd be a rod or staff of some sort. Cause I'm pretty long...hard....stiff. o_o

But seriously though, Red, at first I thought you meant that each person would be destined to a different weapon, rather than weapon type. Is that what you mean? Like two people can both have swords, but different kinds of swords. (i.e. Character A has a Rapier, Character B has a scimitar. Technically, thay're both swords, right?)

What's this school idea you're talking about? The medieval one AF mentioned?

( Btw, sorry for the holdup in Skyrazor...X_x )