4M4Life.com

Roleplay Discussion!

Offline DNAngel

Re: Roleplay Discussion!
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2008, 06:27:23 PM »

Err, I think I'd be a rod or staff of some sort. Cause I'm pretty long...hard....stiff. o_o

Anyways....

Yeah, he asks a pretty good question about the swords.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2008, 08:20:51 PM »

Err, I think I'd be a rod or staff of some sort. Cause I'm pretty long...hard....stiff. o_o

Anyways....

Yeah, he asks a pretty good question about the swords.

*Sigh* Nestec, you pervert.

Anyways, when I said destined to wield a certain weapon, I meant it was it is. That means, if you chose to have a Staff of some sort, you would be the best person to wield a staff/that would be the weapon that best suits your qualities. So, this means that there CAN be a person with the same weapon as someone else. Generally, the use of swords would be the most common weapon for most people to be destined to wield. This person would be considered to be average even though there are people who DO have greater abilities with the sword than others.

There will be other things that will be accounted for to open up more possibilities in battle. These things will be things such as Spirit Energy. Spirit Energy will be the name I will give it. It's either the same or very similar to something like Chi or Chakura or however you know it best. Spirit Energy is emitted from the wielder not from the weapon, but you can transfer your Spirit Energy into your weapon to strengthen an attack... ect. I will add more things to this to create a type of battle system where you will be able to create a combination of techniques for your weapons and strategies to defeat your opponents. I might add elements to Spirit Energy or Elements to weapons themselves... I was thinking that in this RP, you will have a team of two for the tournament and within the RP, you will be able to choose your teammate. I will also still allow people to have no teammate if they wish. I think this wouldn't be recommended though. Rules will be posted in the first few posts of the RP. I hope this post has answered a few questions at least. I will get around to posting the real thing up sometime this weekend or next week.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2008, 10:28:15 PM »

Cool benes.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2008, 12:47:49 AM »

Cool benes.

You mean BEANS? Anyway, that doesn't matter. Never use those two words with each other ever again.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2008, 08:37:49 AM »
Huh. RP Section. I remember when I moderated you.

Good times...

Anyhow, what's going on here now? It looks too complicated. Less fun. Is it? I'm curious.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2008, 01:44:01 PM »
cool, cool, cool.

go fer it red.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »
No answer? ;(

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2008, 12:42:29 AM »
its a whole lot wordier and a lot of fun. Personally i cant afford time to RP, but I do read the stories, they play out like a book.

We had one RP that was very cool where we had to find out who was a mafia man before he killed everyone. one person would die each day and we'd vote on ppl to kill each day too.

Once I get a stable computer I'll resume advertising, we have a lot more to offer with the new superior RPing.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2008, 05:50:51 AM »
Awesome.

Now you have me hooked on SKYRAZOR. Post, people! ;)

I wanna see what happens next!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »
Hey, DNAngel, about your bio in Ryuketsu, you didn't mention what kind type of Spirit energy you had. You don't have to, but it would help others pick who they want as your teammate. You know what I mean? I was thinking with a weapon like you have, all demonic looking, it would be something like fire? Since mine is wind, it might go good. Who knows.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2008, 05:10:01 PM »
 [rocket]

Great!, yeah, since darkness & light are out of the picture.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »
Hmm.. I should join this other RP while I wait for people to post in SKYRAZOR...

I'll do that now. Since I'm just waiting for my WoW to patch. ;) Yay! 3.0.2! New Talents! <33

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2008, 06:06:52 PM »
lol

Offline Nestec

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2008, 09:48:34 AM »

Aah, Whalesdude, sorry for the hold-up in Skyrazor (I assume everybody is waiting for me!! X_X). I've been pretty busy with school and stuff lately, so I sometimes lag behind. XD

But I'm glad you like Skyrazor so far! It's my first RP. ^_^

@ Red: I mispelled "beans" on purpose. ;P

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »

Aah, Whalesdude, sorry for the hold-up in Skyrazor (I assume everybody is waiting for me!! X_X). I've been pretty busy with school and stuff lately, so I sometimes lag behind. XD

But I'm glad you like Skyrazor so far! It's my first RP. ^_^

@ Red: I mispelled "beans" on purpose. ;P
Still, no using that word. Besides, it's not even a good food.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
Use something like Gummy Bears or... *Gasp* MUFFINS! ;D

And naw, it's alright. The RP is well-thought-out. I could see it being an anime, Hahaha! I like it. I've made a few, but most never took off the ground. I have them saved somewhere. Maybe once these RPs finish, I could bring 'em out again.  I'm surprised it's your first RP. Haha!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2008, 04:00:56 PM »
Note to Nestec, I saw you made two RPCs in Ryuketsu already. I'll tell you this now, I advise against teaming up with yourself for the tournament.

I also want to make clear that elemental Spirit Energy can only be sent through the weapon and not any other way. My RPCs will be an example. He uses wind so I can sort of swing a shockwave-like attack at you through my weapon using wind as the Spirit Energy.

Also, Spirit Energy can be manipulated just as much as air can be. So, momentum and acceleration can play a part in how powerful an attack can be.

One last thing, I will open Ryuketsu when we get a decent amount of people. A tournament with teams of two... I would suggest we get up to EIGHT RPCs so we will have at least four teams. Also remember that not everyone has to be in the tournament or a Senshi.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2008, 04:13:06 PM »
Oh okay. I'll make another character.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »
I prolly will too, on Monday or Tuesday.

((And I'll make Zander more like me... ie: Daniel does not approve, lol))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2008, 01:43:46 AM »
Note to Nestec, I saw you made two RPCs in Ryuketsu already. I'll tell you this now, I advise against teaming up with yourself for the tournament.

UURGH!
Lol, that's exactly what I was gunna do...>_<
Okay then, I can deal with that instead.