4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2009, 12:00:13 AM »
"Uhm... Haha, excuse my stomach. I seemed to have forgotten dinner last night! ... Would there be any chance of breakfast at any time soon? Perhaps our guests would enjoy some, as well?" Fay asked, meekly.

Fay's suggestion was quickly supported by several murmurs of agreement from some of the SSF soldiers, including Solius, who rubbed his own stomach and said, "Ah yes, I believe I have missed a meal recently as well."

Arion thought for a moment, then said, "Very well. Would you all like some breakfast before you are taken to your rooms?"

"Please, sir. Thank you," General Pedallus answered firmly. Even he seemed to be pretty hungry.

Arion then turned to head down a different hallway, then he finally reached the kitchen. It was quite large, with cold gray walls and a hard steel floor. It looked more like a factory workshop rather than a cafeteria. Three long tables were placed in rows stretching across the length of the room, and tall iron stools wrapped around them.

"Seat yourselves. I will wake our chef immediately," Arion said calmly, disappearing into another dark room to the side.

The SSF soldiers quickly seated themselves at the center table, with Solius and Cassandra exchanging glances.

"I honestly hope the food is at least decent...heh," Solius joked, to which Cassandra gave off her own shrug of doubt.
________

"Aah, Din. I suppose it would be nice of you to accompany the training. Perhaps you could provide some pointers," Mizu spoke quite nervously. Knowing the frustration Nimbus felt towards Din, she was worried that he would snap and a clash would erupt. "I'm fine with that."

Nimbus shot a glare at Mizu. "No way. I'm not even going to be in the same room as that guy."

"Are you stupid?" Mizu snapped. "Did you not listen to Seeker's words? You and Din will most likely be working together once we get to Sakura. It'll only make matters worse if you two can't even cooperate!"

Nimbus knew that Mizu was right, so he didn't bother objecting. Since he was part of Tsunami now, he would be forced to ally himself with all of Tsunami's affiliates; in this case, that meant allying himself with Din and the rest of Wrath. If he failed to remember this, Tsunami just may throw him overboard.

"Please excuse him," Mizu said to Din. "We would love for you to observe our training."
_______

Unfortunately for the Theos man showing off the machine, the attention of his audience was completely diverted when a large man came crashing to the earth, causing people to leap about to evade the destructive landing.

"Whoa!" Maris exclaimed, suddenly no longer showing any interest in the man presenting to the crowd. She once more slipped through Nahal's arms, which feebly attempted to hold the excited Princess still.

Nahal sighed, apparently unfazed by the ruckus of the descending man. She tiredly turned around to follow Maris, who had quickly rushed to the man's ahead. She clearly has no fear of strangers...

Standing over the fallen man, Maris stretched her smooth-skinned arm downward to lend him a hand.

"Sir? Are you okay?" she said, bending down to peer at his face, which seemed to be covered by a bear-skull mask...
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »
Myra followed the SSF soldiers and Arion, but broke away to follow the SSF soldiers when Arion went in a different direction to find the chef.Heh... I wonder if these guys are as great as everyone things they are. Myra thought, glaring in boredom at the SSF soldiers.

---

Din's expression from Nimbus's comment didn't change much. Din honestly didn't care much about what Nimbus had to say since it was apparent that he wouldn't listen to reason even if Din had attempted to talk with him.

"Lead the way then." Din said quietly.

"Yeah, I am pretty curious as to what this kid's got." Enyo stated. Rena just simply nodded.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #302 on: March 31, 2009, 01:29:06 AM »
Fay wandered the ship, following Arion, until reaching the Kitchen at last. The look was less than satisfactory, and he severely hoped the food would not match the appearance of the Kitchen. He seated himself in on the right-most table, slouching slightly to relax himself until the food arrived. His eyes fluttered about the room, looking at everyone; occasionally attempting to catch their thoughts. In boredom, Fay threw his arms onto the table with a quiet thump and yawned.

"If the Chef doesn't arrive shortly, I'm going to have to go back there and cook our breakfast myself!" Fay exclaimed suddenly, frowning with disappointment. His stomach rumbled again, causing him to laugh with embarrassment again. "I do have some experience with cooking," he continued. "Though let's hope the Chef gets here quickly..."

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #303 on: March 31, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »
"So Sakura... I hear its nice this time of year," Ed said, trying to avoid the unpleasantries surroundling him.  When Din did not rage out, Ed calmed.  There was obvious tension in the air, and he had to admit he was still partially confused.

It mattered not, however.  Soon they would reach Sakura and then the REAL test would begin.  At least that's what Ed's head told him.  Until then, all he could do was wait and follow-up with whatever he could.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2009, 02:48:21 PM »
Cassandra turned her head toward Fay, then gave a sigh. "Yes, I look forward to some satisfactory eating."

It was not long before Arion returned into the room, followed by a short, stumpy man with a thick white mustache. The man carried two large plates, upon which were large piles of what looked like biscuits. He set both dishes on the table, and Arion set a large pitcher of some greenish juice as well. The chef then moved to the cabinet, from which he took out enough cups for each of the visitors.

"Please enjoy," Arion said, standing above General Pedallus, who inspected his biscuit carefully. "When you all finish, I shall show you to your rooms." He and the chef then exited the kitchen.

"Ehh...I guess it's okay," Solius admitted, biting into the biscuit, which appeared to be filled with syrup and butter.

[][][][][][][][]

"It's an interesting city, I suppose," Mizu said, turning to look at Ed. She had almost forgotten he was even there, and had to stop for a moment to recall meeting him. "I've never really been there officially. I've only seen it in pictures."

"Alright, try not to get in the way of my training," Nimbus growled, with a painfully serious expression aimed at Din and Enyo. Noticing this disrespectful glare, Mizu launched a hard slap across Nimbus' face, leaving a wide red mark.

Mizu led the group to one of the upper floors, stopping on the way to grab some breakfast bars (Nimbus glared at Din and Enyo the entire time while he ate his grain bar), then she led them into a large gym-like chamber. It was probably large enough to fit near a thousand people. Pillars of rough leather were lined up neatly in the gym, most likely used for sparring exercises, and weight-training equipment was stationed along the outer perimeter. Several boxes and barrels could be seen placed erratically around the chamber. They contained towels and bottles of water and all sorts of exercising necessities.

Mizu led the five farther into the gym, finally reaching a door which lead to another gym-like room. This one was smaller, however, and did not contain pillars for sparring. Instead, the room was completely empty, with the exception of four glowing pillars of a golden energy that were placed in the corners of the room.

"Those are Anti-magic Locks. They put a limit on how much magic can be used in this room," Mizu explained. When she saw Nimbus' confused stare, she added, "This is the room intended for training magic skills. Therefore, certain restrictions are needed to be placed so some jackass can't just blow up the place with advanced magic."

"So I'm gonna be learning magic?" Nimbus asked, quite eagerly.

Mizu blinked a few times, somewhat puzzled. "You're supposed to already know magic. You have a Sacred Skyrune, after all."

"I don't know any magic! Teach me some if you want me to be of use, dammit!"

Another slap.

"Don't raise your voice at me Nimbus. We have to take this training with focus," Mizu chided him, glancing at Din in embarrassment and shame. "Watch me, you newbie."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »
Din followed behind Nimbus and Mizu with both Enyo and Rena following close behind him, though they were more like clinging to both of his arms. Once they entered the smaller, magic training room, Din somehow managed to get his arms free from the two women and walked over to a wall and leaned against it, crossing his arms. Rena and Enyo both followed Din but managed to keep a fair distance away from him this time and both sat down against the same wall.

I'm pretty interested to see this! Rena thought to herself as she watched Mizu and Nimbus with her crimson elf eyes.

Enyo sighed. "Hopefully this kid is stronger than he looks." Enyo said quietly to herself as she referred to Nimbus.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #306 on: April 07, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »
"Quite," Ed responded to Mizu.

Upon Nimbus getting slapped, Ed would laugh from time to time.  Occasionally he too would train if not along side for ease, privately for comfort.  It had been his way of life however.  Kill or be killed, and in that fashion.

The time to fight was once again drawing near however, and should he be ready, as he always was, he would fight and they would succeed.  If he was not, he would not, and he would die.  I suppose there never will be rest for the wicked.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »
Ed watched as the two trained vigorously, it had been a few days now.  Still, he kept having flashbacks of his close encounter with his mortal enemy...

"Look at the little children," Green laughed devilishly.  "He is close now, I can feel it."

It was a sickening sight, smoke flew upwards in the sky.  He eyed it cautiously and with an added note to perfection smiled at the sparks that joined the smoke.  He heard it, but did not respond, it would mean more this way.  A sudden pain arose from Green's right shoulder.  He looked over at it, annoyed.  A bright twin blade stuck its juts out the front of his body.

"You never did learn to go for the kill, did you, Edward?" Green said, spinning to face his enemy.  Ed stood arm out in the posistion of the thrown sword.

"And you never did learn to have respect for the less fortunate," Ed answered, looking at the numerous piles of bodies.

"What does it matter to you, brother?" Green answered enticingly.

Ed charged his opponent with the force of a wild boar.  Out of the burning bodies a shadow shot out.  Ed was tackled to the side as Snake forced his arms and legs around him, binding his movements.  The pain was irrevoccable.  The smell was fumid, as though the serpent-like being had eaten something rotten.  Green made his way over to the struggling Edward, his dear and only brother fof whom he cared nothing about.

"You are nothing, little boy, you have not even learned to mind your surroundings," he said lecturely.  "I on the other hand, was offered a chance to work with the best killers in the business, as you can see, its pretty much free range at my rank.  And now, I leave you alone with Snake.  Do you know what he is going to do with you?"

After a few seconds, Ed managed to gather enough oxygen to reply, "You bastard..."

David Green ignored the response given by Edward.  it found it much better to continue talking down to the enemy, especially after they lost.  Even if it was monologuing.

"He's going to drain your oxygen flow until you pass out, then he's going to hyper extend his jaw as he slowly but surely swallows your body whole," Green finished.  "Goodbye, brother Edward."

David Green turned away, pulling the twin sword from his back and tossing it to the side.  His wings sprouted quickly as he took one leap and darted off into the distance.  It only took a few seconds before his figure had disappeared into the sky.

Ed forced his right hand into his sword sheath and brandished his second twin sword slashing off Snake's arms.  The tortured creature cried out in pain as Ed twisted the sword behind his back and stabbed upright, piercing Snake up and under the ribcage.  Snake's movements of pain stopped and the legs wrapped around Edward went numb falling downward.  Snake's body followed suit and blood spilled about the ground voluminously.

Ed turned and after he was sure he had disposed of the man properly, he retrieved his sword from the ground.  He wiped the blades clean before replacing the empty slots in his sheaths.  The air bit at his skin like ice, even with the surrounding heat of the fires and the burning bodies.  He looked up to the sky in the direction Green had left.

"No rest for the wicked..." he said.

The flashback ended there and soon he was seeing images of a brightened sky and a new world in which to live...  His dream, would live on.  He was back on the ship and his head pained him, but not greatly.  he decided it best to take a slight rest from his thoughts.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2009, 10:43:46 AM »
Nimbus stood back, waiting for Mizu to reveal her skills. What she did wasn't exactly something Nimbus was expecting.

Standing quite a distance from Din and Nimbus, Mizu slowly brought her hand up to her collar, clutching her Sacred Ocean Skyrune around her neck. After a couple seconds, it began to glow an ominous shine of blue. Mizu eyes began to flash blue with a fierce shimmer to them, and she shot her arms outward toward the far end wall.

"The walls are made of Restorite, so they'll just repair themselves after receiving damage from my attack," Mizu explained.

After a small moment, Mizu took an enormous breath, then shouted, "Blue Vertigo, Ice-Effect!"

A large spiralling beam of water erupted from her palms with great force, splitting the air with sharpness like an icicle. The beam crashed into the wall, all the while spraying the room with little orbs of sparkling blue energy. Where these orbs landed, small chunks of ice formed.

The icy nature of the move was even more evident in the wall; it remained demolished and torn, with great chunks of it turned into ice.

"That was one of my stronger moves," Mizu said, feeling a bit proud of her powers. "From the perspective of whoever is targeted by this move, looking directly into the vortex results in heavy dizziness. It also penetrates most defenses at close range, and has a great chance of causing freeze. I'd say about 65%."

"Is that good?" Nimbus asked.

"Hell yeah, that's good," Mizu answered. "Now do you wanna learn how to do stuff like that?"

Nimbus nodded. He had to admit, that move looked pretty powerful. All that energy, just from grabbing a stone and shouting some words? Hell yeah, this'll be so damn easy!

Mizu turned to Din. "Don't you just love this kid's enthusiasm?" She said, trying to involve Din some more. "Now why don't you show him one of your moves, just to give him a sneak peek at what Tsunami expects of him. After that, I'll get down to the actual teaching." Then she added, "Rena? Enyo? If you two wanna demonstrate something as well, be my guest."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »
Rena yawned, though not on purpose and her face right afterward flushed red with embarrassment. She jumped a little when Mizu asked if she had anything to show Nimbus. "Oh, uhm... I don't really have any magic... Or any experience with it." Rena stammered and looked down at the ground.

Enyo shook her head.

Din studied Mizu's attack. She didn't need to use her skyrune for that. Someone of her level shouldn't have to. Not only that, but she's also Theo if I can recall. The Tsunami seem to be much too official about things when Wrath likes to cut corners. That attack was about triple the regular strength though by using the skyrune...

When Mizu asked Din for a demonstration, he looked confused. "Nimbus has seen my power before, when he attempted to shoot me with his bow." Din replied as he looked to Nimbus.

Enyo and Rena looked at Din, feeling a little left out since they had no idea what he was talking about.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #310 on: April 11, 2009, 12:27:41 PM »
Mizu turned to look at Nimbus. "You did what?! When was this? Did you try to ambush him in the middle of the night? Are you---"

"It was back in Daffodon..." Nimbus grumbled, recalling how Din had incinerated the arrow to a crisp. "...before he set it to flames."

Aside from that, Nimbus had nothing else to say. Deep inside, he was sort of interested in what else Din could, but he did not want to show any enthusiasm. Worst case scenario, he would be learning techniques directly from Din, the man who had destroyed his home! He watched as the training wall restored itself to its original form, in a flash of shimmering pink lights.

"Alright then," Mizu spoke, moving closer to Nimbus to observe his Sacred Skyrune. He hurried to change the subject before a heated argument could ignite. "This is the Sacred Heaven Skyrune, so it should make light-based magic, if I remember correctly from my studies..."

"Light magic? That's kinda boring..." Nimbus commented, somewhat absent-mindedly.

"Don't complain. It's actually quite powerful when used correctly," Mizu said, pressing her finger into Nimbus' forehead. "First, I need you to enclose the Sacred Skyrune with one of your -- no, both of your hands. You're still an amateur, so use both hands."

Nimbus did just so, tightly covering the emblem with his two hands.

"Now squeeze the emblem as tightly as you can. Don't worry about shattering it; you won't."

Nimbus began to squeeze the emblem tightly, and began to wait for something extraordinary to happen...

_+_+_+_+_+_

Finally, after about ten minutes, the soldiers and guests had finished eating. They all began to stand up, some of them stretching and yawning.

"Loved it!" Solius shouted, sticking a thumbs-up toward Arion, who stood waiting by the door.

"Wonderful," Arion said, giving the soldier a small grin. "Now that I have fattened you all up...Come to the dungeon, where I shall feed you to the dragons!!! MUAHHAHAHA!!!"

General Pedallus and Cassandra exchanged disgusted glances, beginning to have second thoughts about the Tsunami officer before them. The bald SSF soldier shook his head in shame, and the red-haired soldier shot an impatient glare at Arion.

Solius, however, appeared convinced. "Wah? We will not be plagued with such a fate!" Solius began to swiftly unsheath his blade, but was stopped by Pedallus.

"Put your sword away. Sir Arion was merely playing a joke," he said. Solius' eyes widened, then he let out an embarrassed laugh as he sheathed his sword once more.

"Not very funny..." Cassandra mumbled under her breath.

"Well done, sir. Quite the comedian," Solius admitted, trying to be friendly with Arion.

"Thank you very much," Arion said, his smile fading as he eyed Solius' blade. "Alright now, come this way everyone. I shall take you to your rooms."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »
Myra silently observed the SSF members and Arion and quietly followed where ever they went without a word. She was just merely there for support and to record any important data since this did have to do with Spring Nation's affairs just as her mission instructed her to observe.

-----------------------------------------

Enyo was slightly angered by Nimbus's remarks toward Din as if he knew everything about him. Sparks of electricity encompassed Enyo for a moment, indicating she was irritated by Nimbus. Idiot. He doesn't know a thing about Din and his reasons.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »

Arion had to admit, he felt quite uncomfortable walking through the ship's corridors with the six Spring troops behind him. There was not another fellow Tsunami member in sight; if the six soldiers wanted to attack him, they could do so, granted it wouldn't be an easy task, however.

The group finally reached a large chamber. It was the chamber that was normally reserved for slaves and prisoners. It held ten murky, rigid beds, covered with tattered sheets. Several ball-and-chains could be spotted located around the chamber, attached to the iron walls. The room had no lighting, with the exception of the sunlight that seeped through the small windows.

"What the hell is this? Are we being punished?" the red-haired Spring troop commented rudely, quite surprised by this room.

"I do not understand your question," Arion said, smiling with his back turned toward the soldiers as they all stood in the doorway.

"This place is garbage!" The bald soldier chimed in as well, in quite a loud voice.

"Hey, remember your manners," Solius warned his comrades.

"My companions make a fair point. Is this your idea of hospitality, sir?" General Pedallus questioned Arion, who waited a while before answering.

"Why don't you save the complaining for later when it's time for you to sleep in there, eh?" Arion said with a slight smirk, then walked away from the chamber to lead the group further down the corridor. "Follow me to the recreation center."

Arion disappeared around a corner, leaving the soldiers in annoyance and astonishment.

"This has gotta be a joke," the bald soldier said. "Aren't there laws against this? Bad hospitality?"

"No. Tsunami is allowed to treat us however they want, as long as we tolerate it," Pedallus said. "We must make do with this. If we try and argue, the Queen may become upset with us."

"Indeed. Under those circumstances, we shall endure!" Solius said with a beaming face, saluting his General.

The group moved on to follow Arion, who had been listening closely to them from behind the corner. His smirk grew wider. Damn straight. If our conditions are harsh enough, you wimp soldiers may just give up on the job of monitoring us. Heheheee...

[][][][][][]

Nimbus continued to wait as he gripped the stone. He waited. And waited. Nothing was happening. Was something wrong with the stone? It was pretty old after all.

"Umm, you can go ahead. I said you wouldn’t break it, squeeze it." Mizu said again.

"What the hell do you think I’m doing?" Nimbus snapped, growing quite frustrated at the lack of progress.

Why the hell isn’t it working? I’m squeezing it as hard as I can? This is ridiculous…I’m good for nothing if I can’t get this down…

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2009, 01:39:10 PM »
Myra stood just outside the door that the SSF members were in. She stared in at them. "I have the same room as you guys do so I don't see a problem. As long as you have a bed and a shower you should be fine. You're soldiers after all." Myra commented on their complaining. "Hurry and catch up with Arion." Myra instructed, but tried to make it sound more like a suggestion.

-----------------------------

Din, Enyo, and Rena all sat and watched Nimbus who appeared to have no talent with magic or using skyrunes.

"Is it really the same skyrune you think it is?" Rena questioned.

"It's the one." Din replied quickly so Mizu didn't have to answer.

"Hmm..." Rena grunted.

Offline sonicDBZlover

• ~The day is only as good as you make it~
« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2009, 01:06:45 AM »
(Void's point of view)
At first everything was dark, traveling through the seemingly endless portal to the next world. Another
place to search, another world filled with evil souls that craved power. A world filled with god-like beings, humans, and strange objects filled with super-natural powers. What a strange new world this seemed to be and he had not even reached his destination. Then after what could have been a life time or just a moment he felt the end of his draw near…
A shadow in one of the hallways of the Wrath HQ shimmered with an unearthly energy as a being emerged from his long journey across time and space. His long black hair seemed to float around him like a main as he lower to a hover just above the floor.
  “Yes…I can feel much hatred in this place, perhaps the one I seek is in this realm.” He said in a soft voice that has an odd echoing quality. Though his eyes where covered by a blindfold he could see with his mind’s eye as clearly as any being. Very slowly did he begin to hover the hallways almost lazily, knowing that some being would stop him. Eventually a being did see him, a female of some sort, a pretty being with nearly glowing white hair. Once he was spotted by the female he stopped and waited for her to approach him, he could feel her slight confusion roll off her in waves. He turn and face her, he found her pale violet eyes fascinating. What was a fine being like this doing in such a place of concentrated evil? He dismissed the thought, like he cared? Once she came up to him he nodded in greeting very slowly and gave a small smile.
  “Greetings Wrath being.” He said softly to her.
"The world is one big place and somewhere along the line everyone else got lost! Or is it just me?..." ~sonicDBZlover

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2009, 01:32:18 AM »
Ryubi stopped suddenly as she saw a distortion in the air. At first she thought her eye sight was giving out, but after a moment she realized it wasn't her, but something unknown...

Ryubi watched as a man emerged from the dark space. He was very pale but had dark hair. She studied his expression, but couldn't come to a conclusion of what he was feeling or thinking. What is he? How did he get in here? Ryubi thought to herself. She wondered if she should call security and sound an alarm. Despite her mixed feelings, she relaxed a little when the man spoke to her.

"Uhh... Hello. I'm Ryubi, Second General of Wrath. I'm also known as The Bringer Of Shield, but you can just call me Ryubi." Ryubi replied politely though she felt akward doing so to a complete stranger who somehow entered the building undetected.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Ryubi asked quickly. She had her hand on her katana just in case she were to be threatened.

Offline sonicDBZlover

« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2009, 01:48:52 AM »
  “Bringer of Shield?” he echoed, he was interested by the fact that she had a title like that. This was a being of high power; this just kept getting better and better.
“I am High Source Void of the Shadow-Race, however you may call me Void…Ryubi.” He said her name with a soft accent, saying the R in her name with a hushed breath.  Void could tell that this being was having trouble trusting him, this was a good sign, it meant she was loyal Wrath being.
“So..Ryubi, who is your Rule Source?” Void realized that she could not understand his native language. He read her mind to look for the proper words so that she could understand.
“Leader…Who is your leader? Tell me about Wrath…and…”
Void tilted his head to the side in fascination as he gathered more information.
“Skyrune? Hell Skyrune? What is Skyrune? This world…the Skyrazor, Theos…Please teach me of these things so that I may understand Wrath.”
  Void eagerly awaited Ryubi’s answers; he was thirsty for knowledge on this world.
"The world is one big place and somewhere along the line everyone else got lost! Or is it just me?..." ~sonicDBZlover

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2009, 02:11:29 AM »
Ryubi kept her hand on her katana as she tried her best to analyze the situation before her. Our leader? Draco? What does he want to know about him? Ryubi thought quickly. She began noticing from this man, Void, his questions seemed to come from her own current thoughts. Is he reading my mind with some ability? But that's almost impossible. Ryubi tried to conclude within her mind.

Ryubi sighed, calming herself. She looked past the man to the end of the hallway and then back behind her. There was no one else insight. Looks like I have to deal with this myself.

"I don't know how you got in here, Void. But I will be bringing you to my leader, Draco and figure out what to do with you." Ryubi asserted. "Follow me." Ryubi instructed as she began walking in one direction to an elevator.

Offline sonicDBZlover

« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2009, 02:23:55 AM »
“I came here through the Loop.” Void answered her question as he followed her as she had indicated. “I only wish to learn your ways…”
  Void followed her into the elevator and watched her as she pushed a few buttons.
I may not be able to see into the mind of the Leader, but perhaps he will let me become one of his Wrath beings until I find the one I seek.
  Void looked at Ryubi and began to wonder what she thought of him; there was so much power in this realm, so why did she fear him so?
  Perhaps if I make an offer she will trust me…
“Ryubi? I can see you do not know the art of reading minds, would you like to learn how?”

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2009, 02:41:10 AM »
The elevator was slowing descending down to the lowest level of Wrath's Headquarters. Ryubi kept the man in sight at all times in the corner of her eye. She was quite suspicious of him and his abilities.

"Teach me how to read minds? Wouldn't such a thing be impossible for me? I was not born with such an ability." Ryubi replied, his expression distorted with mixed feelings and confusion from this man. Ryubi sighed once again.

Soon after the elevator landed on the very lowest floor and the doors swung open. Ryubi entered the half lit room and followed the red carpet which was set out as a path. "Come. Draco's throne is up ahead." Ryubi said to Void and started down the red carpet to the much darker side of the room.