4M4Life.com

Looking for animator to work with....

Offline havocangeltv

• i am new :)
Looking for animator to work with....
« on: May 05, 2009, 02:18:23 AM »
 [magus]

Hello,

I am currently looking for an animator/partner to work with. I have a project I have started, I am a writter and have been writting a online-based crude humor series to launch first online then if successful to a larger audience. This is a project that has the hope of becoming more and launching not mine but our career in a field of entertainment. Please keep some things in mind, this is not a paid type of job, the animation needed is either flash or whatever works for you I am flexible, This isnt 3-d but more along the lines of 2-d cartoonish, we are working together to hopefully become successful, I am looking for someone serious and dedicated. Unfortunately I have started this project a few times with various people but they end up flaking on me so I need someone who wants to do this with me. Ideally it would be helpful if you had the freetime but if you want to make it work with your everyday schedule like I am then even better. Sohopefully we can get this started and launch our episodes on youtube and other video type websites. Feel free to email me HavocAngelTV@gmail.com if your interested. Thanks.

Ryan [magus]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: Looking for animator to work with....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 06:48:51 AM »
chickanbone you should take up his offer

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »
I agree, it would seem to be good for Chickan.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 10:58:25 PM »
 [chik] GET IN HERE

[kata]