Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As Usual im Depressed  (Read 3555 times)

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • Awesome Points: 69
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
As Usual im Depressed
« on: March 04, 2009, 02:29:02 AM »

Lol kinjo may think wow is the reason i dont post.. but truth is If im not happy i Dont do a damn thing..
 [athf]

there are days where i struggle and im so unhappy i cant even play wow.. and i dont have a reason to feel any of the mental pain i do.. it sucks.. My life sucks people dont belive me but i can honestly say it always does..

all i want to do is be happy and be loved by a girl that wants me and instead im a pice of shit no one cares about well Boo F*&%^ing hoo.. anyway today was a piss poor lame ass day... i donno what i did to deserve it but whatever.. all i can say is i had the day off and stayed home and no one cared about a damn thing..

well after wasting loads of of time sorting out my evil painfull thoughts i finally feel ok and came to post since kinjo whined to me to post  [psyduck] yeah i figured you didnt want to know which is why i usualy dont post.

kinjo

• Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 24
  • Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: As Usual im Depressed
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 08:02:07 AM »

i am a wino [drink]

u need to seek professinal help, (psychologist) and get depression pills

you have more mood swings then my gf, or any gf i've ever had.. probably doesnt help its cold out, or that you live with your folks

but u do got one girl moochin off ya, its better than no girl moochin off you. no matter what girl any guy dates they always mooch

[kata]

u dont think your addiction to wow helps boost your depression, your playing the same game for almost 2 years, nothing is new, its the same ol same ol +1000 DEPRESSION PTS!

time to move on, find a new addiction, like cooking, sports or learn something new, but loose the ghetto mentality that WHY ME WHY ME, you make your life what you want, things just dont fall in your lap (unless you pay for them)

- kinjo (the broken record)

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • Awesome Points: 69
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »

Yeah as usual your right but ill forget your advice in 2 days and therefore act like i ignored it and need the same post like a month from now hence Being a broken record.. ohh well nother way my life sucks

kinjo

• Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 24
  • Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 01:40:13 PM »

you need to make more life changes, then taking the easy way because the easy way depresses you

im moving to florida,  is my life change. mn/wi are depressing

you were once talking new mexico, why not
or go back to college, school refreshers *sips*

black death

• 10,000 Club!
  • Awesome Points: -1
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »

staying out of this topic.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm