4M4Life.com

Those woods.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Those woods.
« on: April 03, 2009, 04:00:54 PM »
Me and a buddy got lost in the woods last night, i mean LOST. it was dark as shit and wwe couldent see anything ecept the feeble light the lighter provided. We were walking allong and coyotes cane out of NOWHERE andmade my freind run in the opposite direction. I had to chase him down, jumpy mexxican dosen't know coyotes are afraid of humans.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
Re: Those woods.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »
What happened after that?
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
Wesaw alight so we walked to it, some wiseguys had started a fire on one of those metal grill things in a picnic area in a clearing. they were nice dudes, we got to talking, someone starteed passing around a metric assload of Mezcal (THEY HAD A WHOLE CASE) and i do not remember after that. Regained conciousness in my buddys apartment.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »
lol what the hell were you guys doing anyway

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 09:33:23 PM »
why dont you guess chucklenuts

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »
Sounds like a good adventure. I am a good person to be lost in the woods with.

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »
you should see the movie 'shrooms' i thought it was going to suck but it was crazy, about some people who get lost in woods high on shrooms  [kata]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhwiT6eedc[/youtube]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 06:30:43 PM »
you should see the movie 'shrooms' i thought it was going to suck but it was crazy, about some people who get lost in woods high on shrooms  [kata]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhwiT6eedc[/youtube]
that is stupid. The movie is stupid, and the people are stupid. They use the WRONG MUSHROOMS. Also that is not what happens on shrooms, YOU DO NOT PUKE ON YOURSELF AND NOT NOTICE.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 07:48:03 PM »
Its a movie, not a documentary

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 02:47:02 PM »
i didn't see it sober  [ksuck]

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »
why dont you guess chucklenuts

lol what a flower power, im guessing somewhere along the lines of anal sex with each other and necrophilia

Offline black death

Cool story, bro.
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 01:12:30 AM »
Me and a buddy got lost in the woods last night, i mean LOST. it was dark as shit and wwe couldent see anything ecept the feeble light the lighter provided. We were walking allong and coyotes cane out of NOWHERE andmade my freind run in the opposite direction. I had to chase him down, jumpy mexxican dosen't know coyotes are afraid of humans.
Wesaw alight so we walked to it, some wiseguys had started a fire on one of those metal grill things in a picnic area in a clearing. they were nice dudes, we got to talking, someone starteed passing around a metric assload of Mezcal (THEY HAD A WHOLE CASE) and i do not remember after that. Regained conciousness in my buddys apartment.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)