4M4Life.com

Subway surpasses McDonalds

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Re: Subway surpasses McDonalds
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2011, 10:29:04 AM »
yeah i probably could, although i tried once and only ate 1/4th of the can.. the greeks ate olives all of the time it was like 90% of their diet.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
they also ate lamb YUK!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2011, 01:45:21 AM »
LAMB CHOP!! this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because this is the post that doesent end yes it goes on and on my Friend Some people Started typing it not knowing what it was and theyll continue typing it forever just because

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2011, 12:03:42 AM »
A SECRET CODE! I WILL FIND IT!

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2011, 09:56:09 AM »
tl;dr
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2011, 02:17:36 AM »
My Spider Ssences Are Tingling!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »
your making me feel qwerty! :p

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2011, 11:12:57 AM »
sounds like you need a can of BEANO

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2011, 11:57:51 PM »
* farts

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2011, 10:56:49 PM »
Subway needs to make like Healthy fries or somthing.. its a Joke to sell us a cheap bag of chips for a dollar and say its healthy or "value"

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 09:27:54 AM »
i never go to subway, but ya the whole chips this in kind of a cop out on meals

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2011, 03:34:23 AM »
yeah atleast jimmy johns makes their own jimmy kettle chips that are better than usual.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
they should offer jelly beans with root beer floats