4M4Life.com

I hope this never happends to you! (bed Bugs!!! Yuck and ouch.. :/)

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
my case is not this bad but itll still freak you out, but yeah Dark spotts on pillow and pillow covers...

Exterminator will be at our house monday morning because you can find 2-3 bugs on my bed and they have bitten my feet and my arms not much but yeah.. i woke up the other day saw one on my pillow when i woke up and saw it secrete itself on my pilloe making another black spot... YUck!! i get to sleep on a couch in a different room and re wash clean clothes and or all the clothes i need short term untill we have this problem handeled :(

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
Re: I hope this never happends to you! (bed Bugs!!! Yuck and ouch.. :/)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »
nice... people can say 'sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite.' ... and it'll be grand.... and you get to experience the sweet tender sensation of the bed bugs bite... yum....... that is fun.... at least halfway... retrospective...some shit

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 02:50:13 AM »
not to go religious but bed bugs must be made by the devil, cuz god has made great things for the world, and we know or i believe thaT god also did not make everything that is on this world, and theres no logical way god would make a bed bug, so yeah definitly the devils work :( these things shouldnt exist. this is what starship troopers is all about..

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 02:51:39 AM »
but bugs be so cuuuuuuuute... cep ticks... they hurt my "soul" sometimes.... T^T

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 07:15:57 AM »
.... bugs

florida and bugs go together, we have the bug guy come so much

in fact he is coming tomorrow

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 05:07:10 PM »
Gah... That's awful I heard bedbugs are the hardest insect to get rid of because you get rid of the bed and even leave for months and come back they will repopulate!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 01:56:49 AM »
yes if you see one there is 20 when you find 20 there is 1000, Every bug male or female lays 5 eggs a day and the are so tiny if a bed bug has touched an objext it may be infected and have eggs on it and be a toast item that needs to get sprayed down or heated to 120 Degrees

basicaly after the exterminator inspected the situation with only 3 bugs on my bed today, my Room is Toast all clothes need to be Re washed in warm water and dried on high heat in the dryer, Everything in my room (including my sailor moon dvd's that are close to the floor not higher then a foot and a half
will need to get Sprayed down with their special chemicals that kill bed bugs and eggs on contact.

my Sleep # bed may be toast and not usuable and walls in the house may need to be tore down if it is found the bugs are in the wood

the whole house needs to get sprayed down my room being the main focal point will cost 475$
and 125-300$ for all other rooms a total calculation is 1500$ for our house to be cleaned of the bed bugs.

im going to be spending the next 2 weeks (as the cleaning process starts friday)
sleeping on a safe non bug infested couch in a different room have to wash all my clothes again and keep them in the garage as anything and everything in
the house to long and unsterlized will be sprayed with chemicals and sterlized by the exterminator.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 09:36:21 PM »
that just sucks man...... does this mean you finally opened Love Hina???

*evil laugh*

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 12:33:28 AM »
its quaRintined like most of my dvd's not safe to check out untill its been frozen after febuary or after its in Minus 20 Degreese for a week straight..

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 01:59:28 AM »
after im 21 whahahaahhaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 07:24:04 AM »
are you back in your room yet? or are the bed bugs still a roamin'?

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »
the room needed to be sprayed for a 2nd time, my sleep # bed is thrown away as they found some corners and crevaces only on my bed that the chemicals did not kill them out. since were at this stage were about a week from examining my room again but there are alot of positive signs that the bugs are dead or are on their way to all dieing out.
once we find things out next week or so, we will probably get involved on how to clean out the room and maybe ill live back in there.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 02:19:46 PM »
were almost to a point where i might live in the room in 2 weeks, we found out the bed bugs arived in my chair i got last year.. it had a bigger nest inside of it then the bed had, we found some small seedlings but were to a point where the only bed bugs left are the ones just hatching and cannot lay eggs so as long as we dont miss anything we should be ok.. otherwise the place may need a 3rd spraying, but atleast working a 2nd job were not worried about affording it..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 04:01:04 PM »
wow, that is crazy

all this time you have been sitting on "the NEST"

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »
^LMAO

puns. omg.... so fun.... [giggle]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 06:51:15 AM »
yeah honestly its lame, theres even a friend of mine who sat on the chair like twice when he came over.. and no lol its not adam.. but still it was bad to have to tell him, that sometime 4-5 months ago he sat on a chair that had bed bugs in it.

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 01:44:12 AM »
im assuming they didnt and all but like... could bed bug like travel via but man.... or do they like... need cushions...?

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 06:42:20 AM »
if one crawled out and found comfort on the clothes you never know.. in that regard bed bugs are a social disease and you dont know you had a problem untill its too late and becomes obvious. but by then you have a nest or 2 with 50 -100 bed bugs.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 10:27:38 PM »
how long before you can open the bags, havent they been vaporized by now??? it was the chair, didnt you put the stuff in the bags long ago?