4M4Life.com

L/R Licensed by Royalty

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
L/R Licensed by Royalty
« on: May 06, 2010, 02:55:55 AM »
The royal family often has "special" jobs that require intervention and can't be directly linked to the government. For these impossible missions, they often call upon their most trusted agents in the private sector: Cloud7. No job is too big, no danger is too great, and no fiend is too difficult for them to handle with their customary style and wit! They are sometimes known as L/R, Licensed by Royalty, but they will never admit which one is "L" and which is "R."

its a Very good Secret Agent Spy anime its a Nice short 13 episode series that Has Alot of re watchability because after you watch it the first time when you know where it goes with the plot and story youll find clues to other Mysterys posed by the series and it has answers to all of them just not givin directly but after watching the series several times youll understand what im talking about and to that end each episode has a level of dificulty to comprehending absolutly everything and how the main carecters knew everything and what to do but episodes 1-3 give you easy clues to follow and show that every episode has them its just harder and harder and more clever with each episode.

outside of that it is a good story on its own and has Some great Artwork very high quality series lots of good music too!

although artwork and anime photos are hard to come by now.. im reviewing this anime cuz i am watching it again its a nice one i have in my collection it was released in USA in 2004