4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #540 on: December 05, 2009, 01:02:24 AM »
(( I'm assuming Lynx is in a different bar. ))

As the warm, liquor-contaminated air swiftly enveloped Hotaru and Aiko, like a hot blanket of smog, they were greeted by the joyful laughs and voices of the Seshrio citizens within. Men and women filled the bar, some of them quenching their thirsts at the counter, and others letting their bodies lose control along with the jukebox music.

The bar was dimly lit, but faces and bodies could be seen perfectly well thanks to the large number of small, glowing lanterns hanging from various areas of the place.

Aiko and Hotaru mindlessly wandered over to the nearest counter, where a young woman was vacating a stool. Hotaru hesitated, then hopped onto the vacated stool.

"You're...gonna get something?" Aiko questioned him, quickly becoming somewhat thirsty herself.

"I'm not sure. I've never tried alcohol before, and I'm not sure if I want to give it a go," Hotaru said with a shrug, scanning the diverse assortment of drinks lined up inside the glass cabinets beyond the counter. "Besides, we're completely broke. That's something we overlooked after we started wandering off."

: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #541 on: December 05, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »
"Ehh, don't worry about it, just put it on my tab." Shiv said to hotaru and Aiko as he sat down next to them. "I've got plenty of money."

Ren sat on the floor next to Shiv's stool. She looked bored.

"I'll have a whiskey." Shiv said to the bartender and he nodded. "You want anything Ren?" Shiv asked Ren. She shook her head no. Ren apparently didn't like bars much since she had kept to herself ever since they had entered.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #542 on: December 06, 2009, 10:31:41 AM »
Kiyoko glanced about her, intimidated by her surroundings; she felt herself move closer to Lynx. She definitely wasn't used to places of these kinds, and the atmosphere put her on end. She didn't speak, just shifted her eyes to the floor to avoid eye contact with any person. She didn't wish the draw attention to herself.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #543 on: December 08, 2009, 12:25:48 AM »
Lynx led Kiyoko to a table and sat down. Soon after that, a young waitress who didn't seem to happy to be working there, arrived at their table. "Can I g-get you two anything?" She stuttered for a moment after seeing Lynx's eye covered up. Apparently she didn't Lynx was any normal kind person with that sort of wound.

"I'll have water and steak." Lynx ordered. "Do you want anything?" Lynx asked Kiyoko.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #544 on: December 16, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »
(( COMON ANGELLLL. I want to make this move! I'm giving you like, until the end of this week or I'm moving you myself. ))

(( Well, that never happened... It looks like I'm going to have to remind him. O.0 ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #545 on: December 22, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »
((Wow o.o I forgot i even joined this RP....))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #546 on: December 24, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »
(( Addy-chan. ))

(( I'll start controlling Oro and Angel for this RP now. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #547 on: December 24, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »
(Alright, posting now then?)

Kiyoko glanced at him, "Ahh! No, thank you! I'm fine!" she responded humbly, as she smiled at him sheepishly. She looked down at her hands clenched in her lap. She didn't quite like the settings of the place, and her nervousness hadn't yet seemed to cease.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #548 on: December 25, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »
"She will have a water." Lynx ordered for Kiyoko and the waitress quickly disappeared. "You don't have to worry, I have money. But I'm sure that's not the reason why you aren't feeling hungry. You should calm yourself down a bit first, you're too stressed out, even I can tell." Lynx reassured Kiyoko. "If you're hungry later, feel free to order something for yourself or have some of mine when it comes." Lynx added.

"Anyway, what's on your mind? I'm not very good at talking with the whole group so I thought it would be easier getting to know each one of you individually." Lynx asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oro came up with a good idea, he set up a similar shop slot right next to where Tsumi had his blacksmith stand and laid down comfortably on a rug he laid out which was decorated in red and gold. He set out a pot in front of him for people to drop spare change or tip money and he began to string his lute.

Tsumi had no objections to Oro's actions since it also drew in more customers to his shop from which they were both profiting. "Bwahahaha! Oro! I think we're really starting to understand each other now." Tsumi laughed in his booming voice as he just sold a customer a battle axe and another customer came quickly to replace him. Oro simply continued playing, but with a slight smirk on his face from Tsumi's remark. Customers continued gathering and Oro's pot began to fill with coins and the people laugh and danced.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Angel escaped from the scene into an alley way with a scowl on his face. How can these guys be so at ease with the assignment we were just given?

(( Need Nestec... ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #549 on: December 28, 2009, 02:37:28 PM »

(( OH, I talked to Angel at school, I think he's done RPing. He says he does his own writing now. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #550 on: December 28, 2009, 03:52:08 PM »
((well that's just great.. that throws off like... 3 RPs or something... x.x))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #551 on: December 30, 2009, 12:23:20 PM »

"Aah, thank you!" Aiko cheered, fairly pleased by Shiv's immense kindness, just as her thirst began to sharpen into a small pain within lower regions of her stomach. "I think I'll have some juice then."

Hotaru frowned, turning to give his girlfriend a bothered look. "I...really don't think they have juice here."

Just as he said this, the bartender winked at Aiko from behind the counter. "I gotcha," he said, swinging open a large cupboard beneath him to grab a large glass.

Hotaru blinked a few times, somewhat startled, as Aiko stuck her tongue out at him teasingly. "Then...I suppose I'll have juice as well."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #552 on: December 30, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »

(( OH, I talked to Angel at school, I think he's done RPing. He says he does his own writing now. ))

(( He's horrible. Lol. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #553 on: December 30, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »
After preparing Hotaru and Aiko's 'juice' the bartender readied a larger glass for Shiv and poured him a large glass of whiskey. "Are you sure you can drink that much whiskey and be okay afterward?" The bartender asked Shiv. "Oh yeah, I'll be fine." Shiv replied and gulped it down like it was nothing.

The crowd in the bar was becoming rowdier and rowdier by the minute as they continued drinking and partying. A few guys were making bets and arm wrestling.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #554 on: January 11, 2010, 07:52:37 AM »
"She will have a water." Lynx ordered for Kiyoko and the waitress quickly disappeared. "You don't have to worry, I have money. But I'm sure that's not the reason why you aren't feeling hungry. You should calm yourself down a bit first, you're too stressed out, even I can tell." Lynx reassured Kiyoko. "If you're hungry later, feel free to order something for yourself or have some of mine when it comes." Lynx added. "Anyway, what's on your mind? I'm not very good at talking with the whole group so I thought it would be easier getting to know each one of you individually." Lynx asked.

Kiyoko smiled, "Yeah, I prefer get to know people one on one myself... Uhmm.. although I'm probably a horrible conversationalist.." she answered with a slight blush of embarrassment, feeling rather stupid without know what to say.
[/]
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
trashhhh
« Reply #555 on: March 23, 2010, 09:40:52 PM »
There are several moons, and at all times at least one blocks off the sun, sorta like a constant eclipse. I considered both the things you mentioned myself. There was theory one: the crust was thin and a thick magma core let off enough heat 2) They adapted, or 3) it was close enough to the sun to be heated, but the moons that block the sun off keep it dark... maybe even the planet hiding in a another's shadow, or perhaps being a moon itself, sorta like pluto =3 I figured I wouldnt have to think about it too much xP I was hoping those little things would go right over your head

As it goes for detail, that will probably be built upon in the posts, but I tend to not really take the bios too seriously because the time gets frustrating o.o

Racially, I considered powers or differentiations but none that I could think of as of yet.. that to is to be brainstormed.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
Re: Re: The Starchaser Bios (Sol's RP)
« Reply #556 on: March 24, 2010, 05:05:05 PM »
Lol well, see, I like having a detailed description of the home planet and the character in mind, for mine at the very least; it helps me get a better idea of what the character looks like, and the impressions he or she might give. The planet is where your character comes from: if it's exactly like Earth, just say they're from Earth :T if it isn't exactly like Earth, describe the differences in detail, perhaps a little about the people, maybe the economy a bit, that sort of thing.

More detail is never a bad thing :3
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #557 on: March 24, 2010, 08:53:38 PM »
I usually put detail in my posts though because i hate skeletons.. like for you, this is a revamp right? You ran this RP once before, at least? So you know what you are looking at, while for me, I develop things as I write, and am bad at putting it down in a bio because of the lack of building up to it o.o i dunno... i have a hard time with the dumb bios =P is why i hate how long and specific Red made the skeleton
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #558 on: March 26, 2010, 04:18:58 AM »
You are a special case, then, Addy :3

For lots of semi-beginner RPers, what they use is often limited to how much they think up at the time they write their bios. In other words, lots of beginner RPers will write out a short bio then pull all their other character aspects from nowhere. Therefore having lots of their character planned out beforehand keeps them from having to do it on the spot, and therefore keeping them from having the chance to be lazy and pull their details out of thin air.

I guess this is a bad example; I highly doubt anyone who's put their bio up so far will have this problem. Just ranting, i guess :B
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: The Garbage (OOC+)
« Reply #559 on: September 10, 2010, 12:13:21 PM »
seems theres RPs in this thread now, why is that?