4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline DNAngel

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #280 on: May 28, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »
((Well, no by the end she should be able to cause mini-earthquakes, unless you were just saving the godliness for the four of us.))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2009, 02:41:46 AM »
(( It's sort of everyone's chance besides Addy-chan and I to post. We just had three new people come in and after that... Lynx! ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #282 on: June 02, 2009, 05:10:11 PM »
The scimitar senshi was the shortest of the three senshi, though he seemed very agile. The double-edged sword senshi was a senshi of medium height and a fair build with dark black hair that was just long enough to meet his eyes. The tallest was the chained-hammer senshi who appeared almost giant compared to everyone. He was a bald man with a fierce looking face and massively muscular build.

Three of them, huh? Seems like something I'm used to now. Adam thought quickly and then took a quick step toward the charging adversaries. Adam spun his scythe around in his hand fully one time and then swung it out fully at the senshi with the scimitar who quickly blocked the large blade of the scythe from the right, but the impact was enough to push him several feet.

"Ugh! That weapon is large and has range but it's slow!" The scimitar senshi roared and again went for another attack.

The double-edged sword senshi attempted to attack Aure but she waved her large katana out in front of her and made quick slashes to keep distance from the enemy. The enemy continuously dodged to the sides and back up several times to evade Aure's quick attacks but he made no effort to parry or block with his weapon. He appeared to be a formidable opponent just waiting for his moment to strike and get in closer.

This one is dangerous... He's just planning his attack on he and he's using this time to read my technique. I have to take care of him quickly... Aure thought as she observed her opponent she was current doing battle with.

The massive, almost seven foot senshi, made slow steps from the brush they appeared from as he finished reeling in his chained hammer. "I watched you guys for awhile now and you seem to be on quite a higher level than most of the applicants of this tournament. So if we take care of you guys now, we will have an easier time later on." The man proclaimed loudly in a deep voice that held much authority. "I'll fight you both!" The man provoked as he pointed to Xander and then to Le'scott.  He then let go on his hammer and spun it quickly in his hand with his grip tight on the chain.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #283 on: June 03, 2009, 03:59:28 PM »
Xander stopped his charge and looked at the man with bridled eyes.  Then with great speed, he spun SOTD in his hands in a circular motion, then off to each side seperately and sparringly, subtly demonstrating his ability to wield his sword properly.  Whether or not the man with the hammer was impressed did not concern Xander.  His spinning of the blade forced him to concentrate and relax, something he very much needed in the heat of battle.

Let's do this... SOTD said to him.

"And so it begins..." Xander said quietly to Le'Scott, who Xander was sure was preparing an attack or defense of his his own.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #284 on: June 05, 2009, 11:51:03 PM »
((There were four rows of seats, each row containing seven seats. Arion stood at the front of the room. General Pedallus sat in the front row, in the seat farthest to the left. Captain Solius sat beside him, while Cassandra occupied the seat behind Pedallus. The bald soldier sat beside Fay, and in the seat to the right of him sat the blonde soldier with glasses. Finally, the red-haired soldier sat to his side.

Mizu and Nimbus approached the front row. Mizu sat beside Solius, and, of course, Nimbus sat beside her. He began to hope that none of the Wrath soldiers would come and sit by him.

))

(( I stole this from what Nestec gave us in his post. It's a fairly large room. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »

Hotaru and Aiko observed the three newcomers, particularly the young girl named Ren.

My, she looks really young...Too young to be on any kind of "quest"...  Aiko thought, somewhat worried for the girl's safety. She scanned Shiv, concluding that he must be a responsible young man in order for his parents to trust him with the responsibility of his little sister.

Hotaru's eyes widened a little as he took in the magnificent visage of the white-haired young woman who had most recently entered the inn. His mouth opened as though he would shout words of passion to her at any moment, but he calmed himself before the urge could take flight.

She...is quite beautiful... He expressed his feelings within his mind instead.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2009, 09:06:56 PM »
Shiv turned slightly to look at the girl who had entered behind them. He said nothing. Ren did the same except she did the opposite of keeping her mouth shut.

"Hello ma'am! You're beautiful. My name is Red Kanta. What's yours?" Ren said very quickly and with a giant smile, not afraid for a moment to show off her charismatic personality. "Actually, let's go sit down first." Ren suggested as she grabbed onto her delicate looking hand and began to lead her to a table.

Shiv sighed and was just moments away from about to take a step after Ren to follow her when...

The door of the inn slammed open and crashed loudly against the wall which held it and a fairly large figure zoomed inside and collided with Shiv.

"What the-!" Shiv shouted as he was tramped by a man wearing a black jujustu gi with black pants and a black cloth over his right eye. They both fell to the floor and tumbled several feet.

"Ugh! That hurt." Lynx said calmly, standing up and burshing himself off.

"What the hell?! Don't you look where you're going?!" Shiv shouted at the man in question. He clutched his fists and wore an expression of anger for the man destroying his strong appearance.

"Uhh... I only got one good eye and I feared I was late." Lynx replied to Shiv in a very relaxed tone. He pointed to his cloth that covered his right eye. "See?"

"Gah! Like that would affect you that much! Who are you anyway!?" Shiv yelled at him.

"Me?" Lynx asked, pointing at himself. "I'm Lynx." Lynx replied. "I'm here in reply to a letter I received. What about you?" Lynx asked in return.

Shiv sighed. "I'm Shiv..." He answered as he strained to keep his anger level to a minimum. "And I'm here for the same reason you are." Shiv replied, now calming down.

"Aha! Then I bet we will be the best of friends!" Lynx shouted with an obvious pretend smile and put an arm of his around Shiv. "Ahahaha!" Lynx laughed.

Ren laughed at Shiv from across the room. "Haha, Shiv, you ran into somebody and you're already such good friends!"

"Yeah... Good friends... Heh, heh..." Shiv said sarcastically.

Tsumi who had been quiet for quite some time now, got to his feet, a beer in hand. "Greetings Shiv and Ren! And let us not forget Lynx!" He greeted as he waved a beer at them. "And how could I forget dear Kiyoko. How hope you're doing well." Tsumi said to the young women who he appeared to know already.

(( Tsumi and Kiyoko know each other since they're both from Yamasha. And I hope you don't mind me moving you away from the human collision Addy-chan with Ren. Haha.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »
(( He hasn't input anything in a long time or let us know, so you have enough reason to take over for him. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2009, 09:57:02 PM »

(( Red, I just realized how much more interesting this RP is gonna be now with two/three extra RPers, and, like, over five new characters. ^_^ ))

Finally, the last one is here... Hotaru grumbled in his thoughts. He observed this new man, Lynx. He looks a little ridiculous with that s.hit over his eye.

"Alrighty, another newcomer. This is it, right?" Aiko said, turning to look at the elderly Sesu.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »

(( Aaah, sweetness. The ordeal in Sakura will be a lot more interesting then. And a lot different than in the original version -- since I can't access it anymore. It'll most likely be for the better though. ))

(( Yeah, lol, I agree Red, this is gonna be one long-ass RP... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »

(( Aaah, sweetness. The ordeal in Sakura will be a lot more interesting then. And a lot different than in the original version -- since I can't access it anymore. It'll most likely be for the better though. ))

(( Yeah, lol, I agree Red, this is gonna be one long-ass RP... ))

(( Read my PM ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2009, 10:51:23 PM »
(( Hold on for Addy-chan and the others. =D ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2009, 12:34:06 AM »
((I dun mind ;D))

Kiyoko smiled softly, as a she smiled at the girl tugging her along, "Tha-" she went to show a notion of gratitude when suddenly she noticed the familiar face, "Oh, hi Tsumi!" she smiled, "I haven't seen you in while." She swayed, as locks of snow white hair fell in her face.

She turned back to Ren, trying to be polite, "I'm Kiyoko, It's nice to meet you, Ren!" She tilted her head to the side, and smiled gently. She looked over the others in the room. She brush the hair out of her face.

She only knew Tsumi, because he was a famous black smith in her hometown, the town she was to one day take control of, after her father retired from the job. Her father wouldn't go to any other black smith around, only Tsumi... He only ever wanted the best. He wanted everything he owned to be of top quality... She sighed, he was rather matieralistic.

She noticed the man rush into the room, and run into the other boy, Shiv. She covered her mouth, laughing slightly, at the clumsiness of this new fellow. He was tall, and the fabric covering his eye caught her attention quickly, as he drew attention to it with his words. It enticed her curiosity as she caught herself staring and quickly looked away from him, catching herself doing so. She then laughed again at his childishness as he stated that he and the other would be "the best of friends!" Such an innocent perspective; to be like so was rare nowadays.

The other man, the one he ran into, seemed to have such a short fuse. So grumpy he was! Before the interruption he seemed entirely anti social as well. But he perhaps had another side to him, no? A better one, more social an outgoing, maybe even playful?

Ren seemed friendly enough, easy to talk to, with an enthusiastic tone and joyous vibe.

Who else was here? The other two, the boy with the girl who had just spoken to the monk. The other boy didn't seem too incredibly happy. Why were they all here she wondered, observing the dim lit room, as light reflected off her eyes, as she took it all in. Surely, answers were soon to come.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2009, 06:10:10 PM »
(( HMM!! Should I wait for a response from Fifth or Angel? I mean... It's usually assumed that I wait... But for this... Ermmm... I'll give it like a couple hours and check again to see if anyone posted or not. If not, I will give Sesu his speech. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2009, 11:49:37 PM »
Sesu brought his arms up into the air to get everyone's attention and cleared his throat with many "Uh humm!" He waited for the room to be silent before speaking.

"You all will be given time to speak with one another and learn each others names later. First I will explain our situation to all of you." Sesu began.

"Six years ago a young man named Van came to us seeking a place to stay. He soon wanted to join us and learn to become a monk. We put him under the training and at the time he showed no sign of ill intentions nor evil. After completing his training and becoming a full fledged monk after six years of time here, he was allowed access to the Guardian Temple. This is when he finally showed his true colors and killed everyone who had been inside and then sealed it shut from the inside. He is now empowered by the way of the monk we taught him and his own powerful dark magic." Sesu said.

"I had my suspicions about him before and used magic to find any evil within him, but his magic apparently is quite powerful and was able to hide it from me. This makes me a failure as Head Monk of the Guardian Temple..." Sesu explained, feeling like he was to blame for what had happened. "I am to guess what Van is trying to do inside the Temple... He is doing a ritual that allowed him to control the flow of time. If he completes this ritual, he will be able to control the entire world and spread evil throughout the land. He must be stopped. This is why I have summoned you all here!" Sesu asserted with authority and passion.

"We have sixty days to collect all of the Elemental Stones from each elemental temple throughout Yakoto. With these stones we can open the Guardian Temple by breaking the seal." Explained Sesu.

"Uhmmm..." Lynx interrupted and raised his hand. "Why do we have sixty days?" He asked.

"Good question, Lynx, great warrior of Akata. The ritual Van has to complete takes a total of sixty days. It's quite a powerful spell... That's why the time is necessary." Sesu replied.

"Ahh, I see." Lynx said.

"Anymore questions?" Asked Sesu to the large group.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #295 on: June 08, 2009, 12:56:32 AM »
Kiyoko tilted her head curiously, as she listened to every word he spoke. She questioned the divinity and ability of these monks she grown to know were so true and powerful. At the very least, she then decided, they were going to try their best to correct their mistake... or, more or less, summon others to correct their mistake.

Elemental stones... sixty days, to collect them from all over the entire continent? And were they to travel together or split up? Would it even be a safe journey? She doubted it, they were willing to put others in danger for their own mistakes. She shook her head at the negativity of her thoughts, of course they couldn't do anything about it, they had much to do otherwise. They were right to summon the help of others, instead of just let it go until it was too late.

As he asked if there were other questions, she rose her hand slightly, curiously, "Why is it that you chose each of us? Of all the citizens of Yakoto, why this group here?" She could determine why someone like Tsumi would be useful to have, for his prime weaponsmithing, but what good would she be?

She wondered this before, but now knowing the situation, she was really curious as to her purpose being here. What good was a girl such as she that specialized in things such as song and dance? She knew her fair share of wind magics, due to her father hiring a group of the best wind magi around, to train her in the art, but besides that, she couldn't think of any other reason.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #296 on: June 08, 2009, 07:58:02 AM »
"Ahh, that is a good question indeed young Kiyoko." Sesu complimented. "I'm sure you think that our authority over the continent is wavering since this incident has happened, but we decided to keep this situation relatively quiet or it could cause panic. Us monks also don't possess the fighting potential to obtain any of the elemental stones and that's why we summoned you eight individuals." Sesu explained.

"The choosing of you eight took quite a long time to figure. We wanted a variety of people so the group would possess a variety of the geography and knowledge of Yakoto. Also, many of you already have a name for yourself which made you easier to choose from such as Lynx over there..." Sesu said, pointing to Lynx. "And Tsumi who is not only a commendable warrior but also the most experienced blacksmith in Yakoto." Sesu then gestured to Tsumi.

"The other aspects we took into account were courage and bravery which meant the person's overall heart and goodwill. This is why we would be led to someone such as young Hotaru here..." Sesu added and then outstretched his arm at Hotaru. "We will not make the same mistake twice. Only the pure of heart will be allowed to obtain an elemental stone. So with that, the choosing you eight was also a way of filtering out the evil. The last filter will be a small ritual we shall undergo before you all leave on your journey." Sesu emphasized.

Lynx once again raised his hand after Sesu finished answering Kiyoko. "Uhmm... You spoke of 'filtering the evil,' and you apparently know who I am from what you just said... So, you do know my situation, don't you?" Lynx asked, his tone very serious as he pointed with two fingers at his right eye which was covered in black cloth.

"Hmm... We are aware and what you bring up is quite true... But we trust you can manage, Lynx." Sesu replied, sounding quite perplexed in several aspects.

"I guess you're right. Having one eye won't hinder me too much. Hahaha!" Lynx laughed as he attempted to cover up the real truth behind his question.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #297 on: June 08, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »
Addressing Sesu, Angel asked,

"The stones we must collect, what will become of them after we have used them to open the way to Van?  Furthermore, should we not coordinate what we will do once we are inside, is he to be taken alive, or..."

As Angel's voice trailed off he felt he already knew the answer, though it was safe for him to ask, and it was important.  He pulled a small powder sack from underneath his garments gave it a slight shake then replaced back within.  He was already thinking ahead to what could and couldn't be.  For instance, it did not seem all that an attractive idea to go and split up seeing as how they were probably not the only one's in this situation.  Plus, they would work stronger together.

"And what is to become of us after all of this is over, assuming we succeed?" Angel asked, realizing he had finally asked the RIGHT question.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #298 on: June 08, 2009, 02:41:24 PM »
"Ehem... The stones will be returned to the Temples they belong to. I should also remind you that a sacred beast guard each Temple..." Sesu added in reply to Angel. "Also, what happens to Van is up to you all to decide, though you should keep in mind that he won't come quietly. Force will be needed in order to stop him. If you succeed in defeating him... Then you all will know that you've done a good deed as saved Yakoto... We can't go around and tell everyone the world almost came to an end can we? If it's a reward you're looking for, we can supply a decent golden coined amount." Sesu said, making his way to get a drink of water from a barrel containing water which he poured into a glass he acquired along the way.

Sesu took a long drink and then set it down quietly. "We won't make any of you stay. You can leave now if you wish to." Sesu reminded everyone in the entire room.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #299 on: June 08, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
Kiyoko glanced about her, curious to know who would leave. Before looking back to Sesu, "No one is leaving, I'm sure. What would be the point in that? Even if we fail, we die. Either die of ignorance to resolve a problem, or die with the respect of a martyr; sacrificing their own life for the greater good. At least this way, we have a chance at, you know... not dying." she was almost thinking out loud, her thoughts hopefully persuading those who may be thinking of leaving, to reevaluate the situation, before the left. She smiled, "Plus, I don't know about the rest of you, but this group seems like it can take pretty much anything thrown at them; I'd say we have a pretty good chances!" She looked over the group again.

She turned her attention to Angel, who she hadn't quite taken the time to observe previously. He seemed more tranquil, more at ease. More so, he seemed to be a deep thinker, and well thought out. All good traits to have.

She found it strange how this group was just told the world might be ending, and no one panicked. Actually, no one seemed to be phased by it at all. What an odd bunch this was.
10 Luffle Points~!