4M4Life.com

Elemental Evolution [New] NEEDS ONE MORE MAIN RPC!

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Elemental Evolution [New] NEEDS ONE MORE MAIN RPC!
« on: January 16, 2010, 12:43:43 AM »
-=Elemental Evolution=-
Search For The Elemental Stones

STORYLINE:
This is a time of peace and prosperity, but it is now threatened to meet it's end. An evil swordsman named Van has sealed himself him self within the Temple Of The Guardians. With his power combined with the power within the Temple, he has the ability to go back in  time and create evil throughout the world. Before he can completely have control of time (the process to control time takes 60 days), the Elemental Stones must be gathered from each of the Ancient Elemental Temples on each end of Yakoto to then open the Guardian Temple and stop him. These Temples are guarded and watched over by many powerful beings and beasts. Only one strong enough to defeat them and pure of heart are able to obtain an Elemental Stone.

These Elemental Stones are not just a key to the Guardian Temple but they each have a power of their own element. The holder of an Elemental Stone will gain the ability of the element of the stone. So now that the Guardian Temple is sealed, the guardian monks sent invitations to great warriors around Yakoto that would be willing to help save the land. Once assembled, the guardian monks will test them of their hearts and then decide if they are worthy of the task. Not just strength alone is needed on this journey.

Setting: This is a fantasy based roleplay which includes mythical creatures such as dragons, elves, vampires, wizards…ect. There will be no guns in this roleplay. Please follow things according to the map such as cities. Don’t make them up out of nowhere.

MAP: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/EEMAPundone.jpg
(Red dots indicate an elemental stone is there, sorry they are hard to see)
(One inch on the map is about 20 miles or so)

Cities:
Yamasha- The wealthiest city of all Yakoto. They take pride in their superb blacksmithing.
Seshrio- The second most wealthy city. They have a tremendous amount of tourist attractions such as hot springs, many wonderful restaurants, and have the greatest and most diverse supply of foods.
Akata- This smaller city is the farming central of Yakoto. They also have the biggest supply of fresh water. They take pride in their swordsmanship.
Lyrota- This city is the wealthiest of the lower class cities. They usually make most of their money as a trading post and a central point of transportation where many crossroads meet. This town is of mostly inns and small businesses.
Shamito- Much like Lyrota, Shamito is mainly a trading post and a central transportation rest stop. The only thing they have more than the rest of the cities would be their supply of lumber. They tend to have many wooden souvenirs and nicely carved wooden bowls.
Kakrio- The least populated  town of all Yakoto. Their city is the major hangout for runaways, criminals, and delinquents. This place is filled with violence and famine.

ELEMENTAL STONES:
Fire- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/FireStone.jpg
Earth- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Earthstone.jpg
Water- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Waterstone.jpg
Forest- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/ForestStone.jpg
Wind- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Windstone.jpg
Darkness- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/darknessstone.jpg
Light- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Lightstone.jpg

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution[Not Open]
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 12:44:12 AM »
NPCs

Sesu- The head monk at the Guardian Temple.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 12:45:00 AM »
Sides/Organizations

Guardian Temple:
-Sesu (Head monk of the Guardian Temple)
-Lynx (Akata's strongest warrior, carries the famous katana called Wind Cutter)
-Shiv (Water mage from Seshrio, Ren's elder brother, Parents were killed by Van)
-Ren (Water mage in training from Seshrio, Shiv's younger sister, Parents were killed by Van)
-Kiyoko (A Geisha, Daughter of the leader of Yamasha)
-Zyra ( Necromancer, Specializes in Dark Magic, From Kakrio)
-

Red Moon:
-Van (Evil swordsman who is inside the Guardian Temple)
-Edge (Swordsman)
-Poison (Assassin)
-Kaji (Fire mage)
-Muda (Psychic swordsman)
-

Individuals:
-Tsumi (Famous blacksmith all over Yakoto, lives in Yamasha)
-

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 12:46:25 AM »
Other Extra Notes

Current Locations of Characters:
Lynx - On his way to the Guardian Temple.
Ren - On her way to the Guardian Temple Inn.
Shiv - On his way to the Guardian Temple Inn.
Tsumi - N/A
Kiyoko -

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 12:47:14 AM »
It was the beginning of a steamy summer in the continent of Yakoto. Things were as they usually were. Children played, warriors trained, and businesses bought and sold. It seemed like Yakoto was forever on the rise and nothing could bring it down. At the Guardian Temple, the sacred palace that governed over most affairs of Yakoto, was initiating in a new guardian monk. His name was Van. A week after the ceremony, the newly crowned guardian monk was granted permission and the holy power to enter the Guardian Temple. This was when Van showed his true colors. He killed the elders which were inside the temple and from the inside, sealed the door allowing no entrance.

Inside the Guardian Temple lies all the secrets of life, magic, and power. The Guardian Temple’s most powerful ability is to have the power to host the ritual needed in order to reverse him or in other words, go back in time. The catch is that in order to setup this ritual, it takes a total of 60 even days. With this being known, it was clear to the guardian monks that they were helpless because in order to reopen the temple, all of the elemental stones scattered around Yakoto must be gathered. So, the guardian monks left revised a plan. They were to gather warriors capable of gathering the stones to bring them to the Guardian Temple and defeat Van within sixty days.

On the second day of Van’s take over of the Guardian Temple, the guardian monks finally completed their list of warriors and sent out letters to them by their most skilled messengers. These messengers are able to deliver a letter to the other side of Yakoto in a total of one day without sleeping.  The letter consisted of the following text:

(Your RPC’s name) is urgently called upon by the Guardian Council to the Guardian Temple to discuss some very important matters which require your skills and attributes. The fate of Yakoto is at stake. You have a total of three whole days to journey here, you must begin to pack and begin your travel immediately.

End

----------

One day after the letters were sent out.

In the village of Akata, farmers were harvesting a mass quantity of crops. Much closer to the housing, there was a wide spread training ground with wooden practice dummies set up and all sorts of weights and equipment laying about. There were at least forty young men training among it all dressed in white and black martial arts-like outfits. A nearby dojo that appeared to be their main training building was completely deserted in result of the nice weather. The only soul was a lazily snoring man inside the instructor’s office. The man had a handsome younger but slightly older face, but was partially covered by a black cloth which was over his right eye. Perhaps he was an ancient warrior who had misplaced his eye in a war?

A horse cashed across the dirt road up to the village, kicking up dust for many feet behind him. Once entered the village, where a sign warmheartedly welcomed him with the name Akata on it. The young horseback rider discarded his steed and made a sprint for the dojo. His feet thumped like stampeding bulls on the hardwood floor of the dojo, waking the slumbering man within the instructor’s office.

“Gahhh… Whose heavy feet are those?” The man grumbled, sitting up from his royal nap and stretching his arms lazily. He blinked a couple times and squinted at the young man who appeared to be a messenger in front of his door.

“Many apologies. I have a letter for a man named Lynx of Akata village. Would you happen to know where I can find him?” The young man asked as he tried to finally catch his breath.

“Mmmm… Lynx, huh? Is he suppose to be important or something?” The man wearing a cloth over his right eye replied sounding quite uninterested.

“Yes indeed, I hear he is the strongest warrior of all Akata. Even someone as known as him, you don’t know where I could find him in your own village?” The messenger asked sounding rather disappointed.

“That’s not it. I know exactly where to find him. This is his dojo after all.” The still drowsy, eye covered man said.

The messenger’s expression sprang in surprise, his eyes becoming wide and mouth opening. “You mean you are Lynx!?” The messenger exclaimed.

“Yeah, that’s me.” Lynx replied in a more friendly and awake voice. “How about that letter?”

“Oh, yes sir.” The messenger obliged and quickly handed Lynx the enveloped letter. “I need to return right away and tell them I successfully delivered the letter. Please have a pleasant day.” The messenger said, already appearing to be in a hurry once again. Right afterwards, the messenger was gone and already on his horse making his journey back to the Guardian Temple.

Lynx sighed deeper than the Yakoto sea and sat down in a creaky old wooden chair still within his officer inside the dojo. He carefully and slowly unwrapped the envelope and unfolded the important document inside. Lynx read it to himself out loud very quietly.

Lynx is urgently called upon by the Guardian Council to the Guardian Temple to discuss some very important matters which require your skills and attributes. The fate of Yakoto is at stake. You have a total of three whole days to journey here, you must begin to pack and begin your travel immediately.

End

Lynx sat quietly for a second, taking in the information so his brain could process it thoroughly. “Three days!?” Lynx shouted in surprise. His students training outside apparently could hear him yell since they all turned to look towards the dojo. Most of the students came running into the dojo to check up on their teacher. Soon after, Lynx called for a meeting with all of his students. They all were lined up in complete straight rows and sitting cross legged  in front of Lynx who was standing up ready to make an announcement.

“It seems like I will be gone for awhile. I have no idea how long I will be gone for, but until I get back it will be a self training day just like today.” Lynx announced in a serious tone. Soon after all the students cheered with happiness at the thought of a seemingly day off of training.

“Hey! Calm down you guys. This doesn’t mean you can all slack off.” Lynx scolded but still smiling as much as his students were. “The one who improves the most and is able to show me that you improved, will be granted my famous katana I used during the civil war of Yakoto. That‘s right, the Wind Cutter!” Lynx announced proudly. All of the students in the dojo shouted in surprise and disbelief.

“I promise.” Lynx added with a wide grin. The students jeered and jumped to their feet, full of inspiration to become stronger. “You're dismissed!” Lynx shouted, raising his arms in a kind of permission. The students all ran off shortly afterwards, though they were filled with excitement and determination.

Everything was quiet inside the dojo now and the day was getting later. Lynx sighed again much like when he received his letter. He read it over again to himself as he was packing. Three days? This letter took about a day to get here by a Guardian Messenger… So I have two days to get there. Except today is almost over already! Lynx thought to himself as he began packing with even more haste.

Once Lynx was finally fully packed, he made his way to the village entrance and began to walk down the dirt road. It was dark now and he turned back to see his lighten up village from a distance. He pulled his straw traveler’s hat farther over his face and turned back facing the way he was to journey. “I wonder when I will see home again.” Lynx spoke out loud. I hope I will make it in the letter’s instructed time…

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 12:47:39 AM »
(( OPEN! ))

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
Re: Elemental Evolution [New] NEEDS ONE MORE MAIN RPC!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 12:04:56 AM »
Jacob walked out of the pub and belched loudly, scratching his enormous girth. "Urgh, what to do, what to do... I'm so bored..." he said, scanning the street. He noticed a poor woman begging for money on the side of the road. "Heh heh..." He waddled over to the woman, several lackeys trailing behind. "What're you doing here, wench? Don't you know this street belongs to me? You have to pay a tax to squat here in this fine dirt all day!" The woman looked terrified, obviously no stranger to this horrid man's reputation. "I- i'll just go somewhere else, sir..." she stammered.

"What? You don't like my little setup here? Now ain't that just rude, boys?" Jacob said, frowning comically. A few of the men behind him chuckled darkly, a few muttered "yeahs." "Now I think that's cause for punishment, little missy. Now you can pay in one of two ways... With your money, or..." Jacob trailed off, eyes roving over the woman's meager body. She flinched unconsciously, covering herself as though the man could see through her sackcloth clothes. "N-no... Just leave me alone, please!" she said, frightened.

A tall young man was just passing by, and heard the woman's pleas. "Hey, now, what seems to be the problem, ma'am?" he asked cheerfully. He turned to the fat man and smiled. Jacob scowled. "Get lost kid, before you get hurt." He pushed the young man aside roughly, and went to grab the woman's arm. Instead, a firm grip locked itself around his wrist. He looked down, noticing a black glove with swirls printed all over it, then looked up to see the young man, smiling widely. "I don't think she wants to be touched, sir. Please, just leave her alone, okay?" He closed his eyes and smiled even wider.

"Like hell I will!" Jacob yelled, pulling back his arm. ...or at least he tried to. The young man's grip was like a vice, and held the hefty man in place. He leaned in closer to the surprised man's face. "Please sir?" he said, tightening his grip slightly. Jacob flinched. The grip felt like his wrist was being run over by a cart. "OW OW OW SURE I'LL LET HER GO!" he finally yelled, pulling back his arm. The young man released it as Jacob pulled, causing the fat man to lose his balance and fall backwards into the dirt. "Thanks, sir, it really means alot to me!" the young man said cheerfully. He turned to the woman. "Are you alright ma'am?" She nodded, grateful for the help. "Anytime, miss."

He turned to leave, when Jacob called up from the ground, "What's your name, you stupid little punk?!" The young man turned with a smile. "Zyra, sir. Zyra Kenstryk. Good day." And with that, he walked off. "....that little punk..." Jacob spat. A bald man strode by the scene, after Zyra. Catching up, he said, "Well, that was certainly a spectacle." Zyra nodded at the man, laughing. "Let's just hope he doesn't try something again, or I'll have to start playing rough, heehee~" The man c'ocked an eyebrow. "How rough?"

Zyra looked back to the woman, only to see Jacob taking her roughly by the arm and dragging her from her spot. Zyra frowned, raising his hands in front of him. He began mumbling something... and a darkness spread from his hands into the ground. It traveled in front of Jacob and his men, and suddenly, a pair of skeletons burst from the ground, which grabbed Jacob. Zyra turned his head to the bald man. "See, rough. For the dead, anyway, hah." He slowly walked back to Jacob, who was thoroughly freaking out. "AAAAGH GET THESE THINGS OFFA ME AGH!" "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob... I asked, NICELY, to leave the poor woman alone. You didn't. This is what happens when I have to play rough, hehee. Now then..." he said, raising his arms a bit higher. "LEAVE. THIS. WOMAN. ALONE!" he shouted. The skeletons threw Jacob back a dozen feet into a wall, and dissipated into dust.

The bald man nodded, as Jacob and his men scrambled away, terrified for their lives. "Just as I thought. The Cheerful Dark Mage. I've heard a few things about you, Zyra. I just wanted to make sure before I gave this to you." He handed the youth a small scroll. "It's a summons to the Guardian Temple. We have need of your skills. Please be there in no more than 3 days, sooner if you can manage." Zyra nodded, still smiling. "Alright, seeya soon then!" And with that, the two parted ways.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 12:41:44 AM »
((Well, I'm taking over the girl Zyra saved, and replacing her with Kiyomi. We already talked it over. :3))

Kiyomi made a sound similar to a "meep" upon the raising of skeletal bodies, but as they disappeared, and those to whom had posed as a threat had left, she found herself drawn to he who had come to her rescue. She glanced at him curiously, taking a moment to decide what she thought of this man before smiling, in full acceptance.

Her nature was of a quiet type and so she didn’t say much else to him, but she approached him, grinned innocently and embraced him, burying her face in the fabric of his shirt, in a mannerism similar to a kind of nuzzle. She stood much shorter than he did. She herself was rather short in stature, with long spiraling curls, and violet eyes with a certain curiosity about them. Harmless in every seemingly open sense, in an environment so incredibly unfamiliar, that she sought a certain level of comfort and safety beyond that which she could offer herself.

===

Kiyoko glanced out her window, blossoming vines curling around the pane as she picked one gently and let the petals dance in the breeze, with a softness about her features as she looked forward through turquoise eyes. Her home was large and extravagant, with gardens below, filled with blossoms of all colors and kinds. She felt a strange calm in the day, as her father was in a panic at the disappearance of his youngest daughter.

Kiyoko knew her sister too well, she probably wasn’t all that far off, exploring new places and gaining new knowledge and experiences; she was more adventurous than Kiyoko had ever been. She always returned home safe and sound, however, and this time it would be of the same nature.

She stepped out of her room, and down the marble stairs, spiraling down floors and found her way out into the garden, still twirling in her hand the soft blossom she’d picked from the outside of her window. She picked the petals from the flower and moved her hand in a motion, causing the wind to pick up and caress the blossoms’ petals, keeping them in the air, dancing wildly.

“Miss Tsuyaka?” the familiar voice of one of the household servants beckoned. The wind was suddenly gone, and the petals dropped to the ground and remained motionless from then on. She smiled, turning to the man to  whom had beckoned to her.
“Can I help you with anything?” she asked, as she glanced at another man with him.

“He asked if he could speak with you momentarily.” The servant replied, dutifully.

“Very well,” she answered, and smiled, “What can I do for you, sir?”

The man seemed friendly enough, and extended his hand in a form of greeting, “I’m very pleased to meet you!” he started, “But really, I’m just a messenger, no need to be so polite! You can call me Malakai!” he grinned.

She laughed softly at his good nature, “Alright Malakai, I presume you have a message for me then?”

“Oh right,” he laughed too, “It’s very important that you respond back to it as soon as possible, I was sent to deliver it as fast as possible.” He handed off the enclosed envelope.

“That’s strange, I wonder what could have been so urgent… Are you sure this isn’t for my father?” she asked, curiously.

“Beats me, I was told to deliver is to a Miss Kiyoko Tsuyaka, and that’s you.” He answered.

“Oh, well thank you very much.” She reached into a pocket, and placed in his hand a small amount of currency to compensate for his trouble. “I appreciate your efforts to get this to me so fast.”
He smiled, “Oh you don’t have to, miss, they did pay me f-“ he started.

“No, it’s fine.” She smiled, and extended her hand out to him, “It was nice meeting you, Malakai.” She answered. The parted ways, and she glanced back at the fallen petals, letting the wind pick them back up for their final dance.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 03:01:50 AM »
[Kiyomi] approached him, grinned innocently and embraced him, burying her face in the fabric of his shirt, in a mannerism similar to a kind of nuzzle. She stood much shorter than he did.

Zyra stopped when he felt something latch onto his side. He stood for a few moments before looking down at the head that was now burying itself in his cloak. He smiled. Well! He hadn't figured he'd get this kind of gratitude from a resident of Kakrio. He shrugged to himself, and took her hands off of him... then squatted and hugged her back. "Hello there, miss. I'm Zyra. To whom do I have the pleasure of embracing?"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 03:19:24 AM »
Kiyomi c0cked her head to the side curiously, and remained silent for just a moment longer.

"Ki..yomi.." she squeaked, with a shyness about her, that resulted in a soft blush to highlight her cherubic features.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 09:40:11 PM »
(( It's on you guys for awhile to finish up until it's about night fall. We still need one more RPC, anyone is free to take it. I do sort of wish we had one more roleplayer so we would have some variety in the mix. =\ And just soo you all know, Lynx will be the last to arrive so it gives everyone the time to get there. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 10:18:09 PM »
((I'll work on getting others to take it, if not Sol or I will I'm sure.))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 02:33:43 AM »
Zyra released Kiyomi and smiled warmly. "Awww~ Well, I suppose since you were out on the street, you have no home to go to. And if you ran up and hugged me, I guess that means you'd rather travel with me than stay around here and do nothing." He scratched the side of his head and chuckled. "And I don't feel like making a woman like yourself walk where I'm going, and you don't look that heavy, heh... Here." He turned away from her and knelt down. "I'll carry you to the Guardian Temple! Heh! How's it sound?"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 03:25:46 AM »
She moved her head to the side, she smiled and made a slight noise of content, then nodded enthusiastically. She really had no idea what she was going to do from this point forward, but she found herself in a situation that said one single word to her; "Adventure." A concept to which she had always be drawn towards, and was completely willing to partake in.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 04:20:41 AM »
((I take it that's a yes, then :D))

Zyra hoisted Kiyomi on his shoulders, amused by her silent nature, and immediately set off to the north, towards the Guardian Temple. (This should only take a day or so of walking,) he thought to himself. (We should be good for food till then, heh.) Nonetheless, he stopped off at a shop to grab some food on the way out of town.

And they were off... even on into dusk.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »
(( Time is around 1 AM at the beginning of this post. ))

(( By the way, Sol, you said Kiyoko in your post instead of Kiyomi. Just so you know. ))

It was very early morning and the darkness still covered most everything except the illuminating star-lit sky. Lynx was currently traveling at an average pace with long steps as he made his way down the Southern most road toward the Guardian Temple. Lynx had been venturing without rest for a full day now and the city of Lyrota was now in sight in the distance with a decent amount of lighting, enough to stand out in the night.

Ahh, it's been years since I've been there. Lynx thought to himself, looking back on the time he was a traveling warrior.

"Man, I'm exhausted..." Lynx whined to himself as he began to drag his feet a little. "It would probably be best if I stayed the night in the city. It's much safer than just tenting out here." Lynx said, apparently thinking out loud.

Lynx approached the city of Lyrota, passing by the lit lamp post which welcomed weary travelers. Lynx studied the lamppost with the dark letters spelling out 'welcome to Lyrota' and he stared with a blank expression. "Good enough..." Lynx announced sleepily and plopped himself down next to the lamppost and leaned against it, closing his eyes. Tomorrow is the last day I have to get to the Guardian Temple... What would happen if I didn't make it in time?... Lynx wondered and drifted off to sleep while in his irregular napping area.

(( Just so you know, Lynx's post is "ahead" of everyone else since his letter arrived much later than everyone else(one day later so, he had two days to get there). Kiyoko's should be the same about. ))

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 12:12:53 AM »
Zyra trekked happily into the port, just as the moon was rising. "Ah~ Such a beautiful night sky~" he said dreamily. Still carrying Kiyomi, he walked carefully to a large gate that led into the town. A few burly guards were relaxing peacefully at their posts. "Evening, gentlemen~" he cooed softly. The guards frowned, looked him up and down, before noticing the girl he was carrying. They looked at each other, confused. "Ah, she's a traveling companion," Zyra said softly, smiling. "She decided to come with me up here. Is there a problem?" The guards shrugged and grunted "No, not really." They opened a small door in the gate, ushering them through. "Just don't cause any trouble, kid."

The pair stopped at another gate soon, Zyra letting Kiyomi down to get some circulation back into her legs, and to give himself a rest. "Good thing you're so light, aha~" he laughed. His stomach rumbled uncomfortably. "Hmmm... maybe we can find some food around here... but I used the last of my money getting some for the trip here." He sighed wearily. "Ah well, perhaps the monks will feed us, eh? I suppose we should just settle in for the night." And with that, he wrapped his cloak around Kiyomi, huddled close to her, and promptly fell asleep.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »
(( Sorry for not being online, I had a party Thursday night then I got up early to work on a group Physics project with other people and then after that I hung out with this girl until midnight so yeah... Now it's pretty much Saturday morning. xD ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 11:48:50 PM »
((I slightly edited my first post from the other EE for the most part))

Kiyoko’s eyes scanned across the print of the letter that had been enclosed in the envelope. “Wow. I wonder what this is about!” she thought to herself.

She moved to leave the garden, and entered the home again. She peaked in at her father in the office, “Father?” she questioned.

“Kiyoko!” he turned over, “What’s up? Did you need something? Has Kiyomi come back?”

“Kiyomi is fine I’m sure, out doing what she usually does. Father, I received a letter moments ago.” She mentioned.

“Oh?” he inquired, “What about?”

“I was requested to leave for the Guardian Temple as soon as possible,” she replied, “The letter said it was urgent.”

“That’s strange, did it say why?” her father asked.

“No, not exactly, but it is important. I’m leaving tonight.” Kiyoko answered.

Her father turned to glace at her, “It’s dangerous out there, you know. Not fitting for a young girl to travel all by herself. Let me get together some people to travel with you, and a carrier so you don’t have to walk. It should be set up in a day or two.”

“I have three days to get there father, I should leave now.” Kiyoko replied.

“Well if they need you that urgently, they can wait for you an extra day…” her father got back to his work, “You can go once I have things organized.”

“Father!” Kiyoko responded.

“This isn’t up for discussion…” he answered.

She sighed and turned away, returning to her room to back a few of her things. ‘I have to leave tonight,’ she thought to herself…

Kiyoko pulled on her black and gold kimono, the beautiful blossom design cascading down to her ankles, with its green accents and even the slightest bit of red, to which contrasted beautifully against her skin. She fixed her hair up, using little pink blossoms as ornaments, with soft green leaves that paired perfect with her kimono. By now night had fallen, and it was past midnight.

She rounded towards the stables, running a hand town the sharp jaw bone of her beautiful steed, as he curved it's neck nearer against her flesh. "Wakey, wakey Farasi," she cooed, as she tugged gently on the reins, letting the horse free from the pen.

Farasi was a young mare, with long legs and a sharp swift appearance. She had twisted horns, almost like what would be found on a large buck, and she almost appeared to glitter in view of the sun. Farasi was of a very rare breed, costing quite a pretty penny, and known for their high stamina and unimaginable speed. She was honey colored, with a lighter, more blonde, mane and tail. Kiyoko owned her since she was a young filly, bred from the two strongest horses her father could find, so that she would be agile and strong. Kiyoko sighed at the thought of her father; he wouldn't be pleased with her.

She hated how he mollycoddled her, like she was still a young child, and how she couldn't ever leave, without someone at her side. Of course, since her mother's death her father would become more protective, however she felt overwhelmed by his overprotective nature, almost resentful of it.

She climbed atop the mare, and the two of them headed off in the direction of the guardian temple.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Kiyomi curled up beside Zyra, as she allowed her mind to wander to whatever topics it lingered on. She was growing fond of this cheerful associate, and the night seemed nice enough. The crickets sang their lullaby in perfect harmony, the soothing chirps playing in the background, accompanied by the even breathing of her new companion. Just this was enough to lure her off into a land of dreams.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »
Lynx woke up with the sound of villagers chattering and traveling about. Large carts being pulled by horses and the like were brought in so businesses had good to sell. The town was very much like it own except it was more business and travel oriented instead of agriculture and martial arts. Some people glanced down at Lynx as they went by but didn't think much of him.

Lynx's eyes squinted at the sky to get a good look at the positioning of the sun. "Almost noon or so?" Lynx said out loud to himself. Lynx got to his feet and made his way to a store stall that was lined up with the others on the street. They were selling many kinds of breads. The store keeper eyed Lynx as he looked up and down his display of goods.

"I'd like just to have one loaf of this for the road." Lynx stated while pointing to a large piece with a smile.

The store keeper looked at Lynx seriously. "Do you got any many!? You sure dun look like you got much." The store keeper asked.

"Oh, yes. I have plenty." Lynx replied and handed out six gold coins which was a little over twenty four times more than the bread actually cost. The store keeper gladly excepted the coins and Lynx was on his way with both himself and the store keeper with a wide smile on their face.

Lynx got back onto the main southern road to his destination and was on his way again as he took a giant bite of his bread. "MMM! This is good." Lynx said loudly.