4M4Life.com

Decus Latro

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Decus Latro
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:55:04 AM »
Decus Latro (Latin for Honored Mercenaries) is an organization of highly trained mercenaries and assassins, famous for their ability for fulfilling missions and being a completely neutral territory. Outsiders know very little about the organization, and acceptance in comes at a high stake. Once part of it, they are never allowed to leave.

They govern themselves under strict rules; the mercenaries are never to speak of missions with outsiders, aside from those they are hired by, and they are never to speak of the organization beyond what the public already knows of it, which is very minimal. They are to treat those of the organization as if they were family; with respect. To steal, harm with negative intent, or murder would be to disrespect an individual and is dealt with harshly.

Most mercenaries are born into the organization and raised from youth on the laws and ways of their organization. Once of age, the child becomes the student to a mercenary, and is further taught until given the social status as a qualified mercenary.

Marriages are determined by the parents of the child; it can either be arranged or freely given to the child when he/she is of age.

Meals and housing is free, money is given for fulfilling missions only and not needed for most things within the organization.

Housing, training grounds, dining, and entertainment is all provided for members withing a highly guarded confined area; only members are allowed beyond those walls. Any outsiders are considered invaders an are to be killed on the spot.

This entire organization is run by a coucil, chosen by elder resigned cousil members, with a head cousil member that makes most decisions for the group as a whole.

The RP takes place in a past tense fantasy world, however everyone is human, animals are mostly the same, although I will allow for some fantasy-related creativity. Most technology doesn't exist (i.e. cars, computers, ect.). Travel is most often by foot or steed, and most long distance contact is delivered by messengers.

Notes: Anyone is free to join, just create a bio. Everyone will have a character that is part of the organizations. If the RP is kept active for the first mission, there will be more missions to come. The length of the RP is pending upon activity.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
Re: Name Pending
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:08:43 PM »
the only thing that pops to mind is the word EXILE. also reserving a spot woo
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 03:24:27 PM »
Maybe something in a different language...? Latin or something crazy :3
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »
a D&D language :>

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
Re: Decus Latro
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »
Kyona stared out the window, into the courtyards. Vast was the land owned by the Decus Latro; miles of land stretching far as the naked eye could see, all confined behind barriers to keep out invaders. This had been the only land she'd ever known, never having stepped beyond the walls surrounding the area.

The sun was freshly risen, as the skies were painted in shades of orange, pink, and yellow that only ended upon meeting with the horizon. Her attention was broke the the sound of tapping at the door. "Kyona?" a voice called softly, "Are you awake yet?"

"Uhm, yes father!" she called from inside the room, turning around quickly. The doorknob turned, and with a click, the barrier between her room and the hall was broken.

"Early bird as usual, I see," he smiled at her.

"Yep!" she chirped. "Can I help you with anything?"

He smiled warmly, "Not a thing, just wanted to be the first to wish my daughter a happy birthday." He answered, "And," he continued, "Give you this." He handed her a gift wrapped box.

"What is it?" she questioned curiously.

"Just your birthday present." He replied, "Remember to be in the dining hall for breakfast on time, alright? I'll see you then; I have some arrangements to go through for tonight's ceremony."

Kyona smiled, "Alright, daddy! I'll be there!" He walked out as she sat on the bed, and unwrapped the box. Inside was a little pink ribbon, atteched to a small bell, resting on a piece of paper that read "Look outside your door." She co'cked her head curiously, and when she got up to open the door, she spotted a small grey kitten sleeping on a pillow inside a basket.

She grinned, kneeling down to pet it, waking the kitten. The small creature eyed her curiously, before letting out a small mew. Lifting the ribbon, to which inticed the kitten to swat at it playfully, she secured the ribbon around his neck, in a little bow, lifting him from the basket, and kicking the basket into her room. She cradled the little kitten as she proceeded towards the dining hall.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

Re: Decus Latro
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
Shi woke up groggily, tumbling from his bottom bunk to the floor lazily. He stepped into his clothes slowly, obviously hungover; this, however, was his general state.

He walked slowly to the dining hall, scratching his stubble sleepily. "Mrh.. gotta stop doin' that with the guys all night..." he thought aloud.