4M4Life.com

Born Again shell (BASH) to make TkoolD a Born again Programmer

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Hello all you 4m users out there in cyber land! i Know your there even when you act like your not [ted]

For those of you other then Kinjo, you probably have no idea what [tkoold] has really been up to or just how different and busy my lifestyle has become.

Lets just begin to say that i am back in School! and with a vengence! NO REALLY im @ brown college in Minnesota and am currently in a introductory to computer programming class and after today just learned all the basics to "BASH", or Born again shell, a direct simple active programming command line included in all Machintosh and Linux Operating systems, Knowing how to program in bash is probably equal to or better then knowing Basic or Basic for the commedore 64 with my current skills the only thing i cant do is program graphics or controll graphics, but i could now program any text based style game i wanted to testing the powers of #'s calculations and determined choices to test the farthest regions of active imagination from text, it would be intresting to know if somehow through a BASH style of way if i unknowing would already be capable of programing a online txt game through flash or online html means... with my skills just slightly modified on a Online language. [???]

if i happen to learn such skills later on Maybe you secret 4m users will notice it and play future games made by me playing like the 1970's and opening you mind to simple complex fun.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: Born Again shell (BASH) to make TkoolD a Born again Programmer
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 07:12:11 AM »
Rock on man! Congrats on going back to school! After 10 years of me bugging you, YOU FINALLY ARE DOING IT!

Feels great huh?

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 02:36:45 AM »
lol i try to tell myself it feels great when i pass out after staying up 30 hrs and working 3 or 4 different shifts nonstop...

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »
it's better your doing it now, rather than in your 40s

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 07:56:10 AM »
never to late but always better early?