4M4Life.com

NEW BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD COMING SOON!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
NEW BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD COMING SOON!
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:25:40 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/they_re_back_PZVN8lcKHQYVIYx3xAJRtM#ixzz0tf83Pebg

The New York Post reported today that MTV is resurrecting Beavis and Butt-head. Unlike the original episodes which were produced in New York, the new episodes will be made in Los Angeles.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! And made in america!

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
Re: NEW BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD COMING SOON!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:23 PM »
I read about this last week! So excited!!

They cancelled it before because two guys imitated it, resulting in the death of a senior citizen. Thank god MTV's ditching the shitty "reality" programming for quality televishin..
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 08:48:54 AM »
i was going to work on a b&b parody too! had the idea going, trav and I were going to voice act it

don't know if i should still make one

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 12:28:55 PM »
lol actually thats not at all why it got cancled.. mike judd just wanted to move on, and in the last episode (a very funny one) Bevis and butt Head Pretend to kill themselves to get out of school, but at the very end they get hit with lightning and die after everyone discovers they were not dead but then When no one knows they are.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »
Same artists I hope!

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 05:43:33 PM »
if they asked me to animate for them i would! maybe i should try to message them to see if they are hiring!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 10:49:18 PM »
Actually when you take into account that many of the artists were hired from corporations and affiliated through MTV (and its a Huge list of people from the credits) its going to depend on alot of factors including even if the show is still an MTV exclusive that the fact that its VERY VERY likly that all the people who worked on bevis and butthead back in the 90's have since moved on to better TV jobs ( Even Mike Judd did this using his bevis and butthead show to convince Fox to let him make King of the Hill and alot more money doing it). as back then MTV was one of many stomping grounds to get into tv work but commonly used as a stepping stone to move on to the national TV channels now the scope of how it works is much much different.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 07:51:40 AM »
funny i thought community television was peoples first choices usually, thats why i worked for one for a year in bloomington

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 09:31:33 AM »
Thats for doing the work of a Tv station, if your a Named person and proven commedian or star and  make a show and want it to suceede and impress the Big Channles thats not the best choice.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG