4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline DNAngel

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #440 on: September 23, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »
((Dude... I'm still posting, I've been waiting for a very long time for this to start again, if Nestec comes back, I will continue to post, but he's the one I'm talking to.))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #441 on: September 24, 2009, 09:18:01 PM »
(( I will retake Maxui as soon as someone tells me that its ok to reclaim him and to start posting with him, but it seems like since i have left there hasn't been too much that i have missed.)))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #442 on: September 24, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »
(( Everyone attack Nestec if you see him! ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #443 on: October 06, 2009, 06:55:46 PM »

(( Lol, I'm so sorry guys. It's just that, the next post I'm making is supposed to be a big one, and I have not yet been ready to make it...It's just so much WORK. T__T  I promise you this RP will get moving again, I dunno when though. Maybe during the five-day weekend coming up.  [clefairy]))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2009, 04:14:15 PM »
((Yay!))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2009, 10:01:16 PM »

((  [bowser] ))

"The truth is, Sensei...-" Ed started looking at Lelia calmly.  He could barely help himself to tell her.  "-He just... he was murdered."

Lelia's mouth slowly dropped open, and her eyebrows at first trembled with an uncertain shiver of shock. After several seconds, her eyes slowly closed, and she brought her hands quickly to cover her face. From behind her closed palms, she let out short sniffles.

"So...the rumors were true..." she sobbed. "I had been told that Sensei was killed. But...I couldn't believe it. I refused to believe it."

She removed her hands to reveal her reddened, distraught face, turning her head upwards to peer into Ed's eyes.

"Do you...happen to know who killed him? I will not be able to sleep until I find out..."

/>/>/>/>/>/>/

Hmm. I do not know why, but these soldiers seem a bit different from the rest. Solius thought, silently observing Din and Ian as the two of them finished searching the heap of crates, even though he was pretty sure that they were aware of him watching them.

"Alright," Solius spoke, after it had become apparent that there was nothing worthy of notice in the area. "Where to now? It's your call, you're the search party."

At that moment, the gentle silence was broken abruptly by the crashing of glass and panicked shouts from women. Solius whirled around immediately, with his hand rushing to clutch the hilt of his blade at his side.

Reios came dashing down the street, with what appeared to be a mob of soldiers behind him. Closer inspection revealed the identity of the soldiers to Solius -- they were Autumn soldiers.

What in the heavens are they doing here?

Reios slowed to a temporary halt once he caught sight of Din. His eyebrows creased in slight confusion, as his eyes darted back and forth among Din and Ian.

"You guys? What in the--" Reios began, but his words were interrupted by the monstrous bark of the lead Autumn soldier.

"Grab that boy!"

Before Solius could react, Reios quickly positioned himself behind Din and himself, with some burst of assurance that they would defend him from the soldiers.

(( SIGH, now get off mah co_ck. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #446 on: November 29, 2009, 11:57:41 PM »
Din recognized Reios right away and allowed him to hide behind him. Din stepped forward toward the chasing Autumn soldiers, letting his foot drop with authority and as a signal of cease-fire or he wouldn't hesitate to strike as he held his katana hilt in his hand as if he were ready to draw it.

"Halt!" Din asserted, sending a cold wave of words through the street.

"Tell me what you're chasing this man for. What law has he broken that causes even soldiers from another land would pursue him?" Din asked the Autumn soldiers.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #447 on: December 05, 2009, 01:22:10 AM »
The leading Autumn soldier stopped his progression, then quickly raised a commanding hand to halt the movements of his two companions. He stood silent for a moment, studying Din, almost as if he could somehow detect the massive force of power radiating from him. Then, as his eyes confidently closed, he said with a smile, "Initially, we had only been meaning to question him about some matters involving our nation."

He then opened his red-shining eyes, staring directly beyond Din, at the hiding figure of Reios behind him. "However, circumstances have changed. Your friend here has inflicted harm upon one of our men. He must be immediately arrested."

Understanding that he could not continue to hide behind Din, Reios stepped to the side so that he could face the man directly. "It was actually my friend Nemo who attacked you. What an excuse. I know why you're really trying to capture me."

The leading Autumn soldier raised an eyebrow, showing an expression of obvious confusion.

"You'll never take me back there. I...don't belong there anymore," Reios said, his voice shaken but indignant.

The three Autumn soldiers all exchanged perplexed -- and somewhat suspicious -- glances, then as the leading man raised his blade, the other two followed.

"You fool. You are delusional," he laughed, shaking his head at Reios. "Nonetheless, you shall surrender to us. The Autumn military refuses to tolerate such disrespect and abuse!"

In half a second, the red-eyed man had pointed his blade menacingly towards Reios, and the two soldiers at his side reacted to the gesture. With their own blades pointed outward in front of them, they pounced viciously at Reios, who held his unloaded rifle out in front of him for meager protection.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #448 on: December 05, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »
Listening to the Autumn soldier, Din realized it didn't really matter to him what happened to Reios.

"Well, that's good enough reason for me." Din stated bluntly and moved out of the way of the battle as if nothing had happened and continued looking over shopping carts and the like for whatever it was they were looking for.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #449 on: December 24, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »
(( SIGHHHHH, Nestec. =_= ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #450 on: December 28, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »
(( Not making any promises, but I'll try to post tonight. I gotta go to work in less than an hour, and I need to eat some lunch. >__< ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #451 on: December 30, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
Dammit. I knew he couldn't be trusted... Reios thought, just before the blade came into contact with his rifle. A sharp CRACK sound screamed from the impact as the blade sliced the rifle in half. At the same time, the second soldier's blade swooped dangerously close to Reios' neck. He was able to drop his gun and leap backwards quickly at the same time.

Weak and weaponless, his eyes darted from the two soldiers to the lead soldier, then back to his broken rifle on the ground. This is it. My only
other option is to run. If only I could fly...

Just as Reios was turning his back on the soldiers, the gallant, strong voice of Solius stopped everyone in their tracks.

"Raphael!" he called out, causing the leading soldier with the red eyes to look at him. Solius smirked, then continued, "Please tell me why you've decided to show your face in Spring once again. I was sure that you were exiled from here."

The leading soldier, who was apparently named Raphael, brought his blade to his side, and straightened his stance with a grin. "Sir Solius. My, I had hoped you would not remember me."

"I go by Captain Solius now," he replied, his smirk fading. "And how could I forget those demonic eyes of hell?"

For a small moment, there was only silence between the two. Reios felt that it would be the perfect time to escape, but something kept him still.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #452 on: December 30, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »
(( Nestec, if you want to be able to finish this RP, bring the attack on Spring as soon as possible. And get whatever you had going in Winter Nation to happen. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #453 on: January 01, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »

(( That one guy bailed, so I don't know if the Winter Nation stuff can happen... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #454 on: January 01, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »
(( Well, Void and Ryubi are arriving in Winter Nation soon to meet up with Syth. Syth is a double agent, remember? So he worked in Winter Nation as well. ))