4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »
(( I think it's Nestec now. Once the SSF arrive, then a little afterward I'm guessing Rena will show up with Fay behind her. ))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2009, 06:06:21 AM »
((Sounds like a plan, hombre.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »

(( Nimbus is still asleep, Red. ))

(( I know, your suppose to be saying that to DNAngel. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2009, 10:36:44 PM »
Adam made his way outside of the school and sat himself down on the large steps out in front of the complex. He was no longer on RA controlled area nor in school. He was free to do whatever he wanted now that he was signed up for Ryuketsu and would live a hard life once it started tomorrow. Adam decided he would take this time to think and take it easy while he could. He pulled his scythe sheath over his head and set it down along with the scythe inside it, on the stairs beside him.

Adam sighed deeply. All he could think about was tomorrow. He was looking forward to it, but at the same time, he wasn't. There's also this issue concerning a Mikata. I have no idea who I want to partner with. If I could, I would rather not have one... But if I want to win... Adam thought. Suddenly Adam felt a sharp pain on the side of his head. He focused back to reality and realized he had been struck by a fairly large rock. Adam brought his hand to his head to check if he was bleeding or not. He wasn't.

"You think you can just lounge around here? Stuff like that will get you killed." A chickeny voice proclaimed.

Adam looked to the bottom of the stone steps and saw four young males, all possessing a weapon. Three of the males had short brown hair, their heights all varied. The one who threw the rock, had white hair and appeared to be the leader of the four. Four Senshi... Adam thought to himself. Adam didn't reply to the white-haired boy's comment and continued to study the four, analyzing their body structure and weapons. The shortest of the three brown haired males had a common sword which Adam looked past quickly. It was common for a Senshi to possess a sword for their destined weapon.

The other two brown haired Senshi had both a large boomerang weapon. Perhaps these two are related Adam assumed in thought and then went to the white haired male. He had a bow and quiver of arrows on his back. This appeared like more trouble than the other three to Adam.

"Well? You wanna die?" The white haired male provoked again, throwing another rock at Adam but to only have it knocked away by Adam's quick hand.

Adam stood up, not going for his scythe yet. Three of these Senshi have ranged attacks and then the one close combat with the sword. They probably use him as a distraction. Adam continued to go over in his head.

"Ohh! It looks like he wants to fight Reji!" The tallest of the brown haired Senshi shouted excitedly to the white haired Senshi.

"The tournament hasn't started yet. Come find me tomorrow when it has." Adam asserted loudly in a firm voice.

"Teh, like we care about that!" Reji, the white haired Senshi yelled back at Adam. "We're a group of two teams, Mikata and partner. With us four together, there isn't anyone we can't beat. And it's best to knock off the one's by themselves first before they can become a threat." Reji added.

"I guess I have no choice then..." Adam said very quietly under his breath and picked up his scythe sheath, pulling the large weapon from it's leather container and at the same time he twirled it around swiftly several times around his head and to the side of his body as if it were a light weight toy.

"Looks like you do have some fight in you. But it's useless, it's four against one. You have no chance no matter how strong of a Senshi you are." Reji stated and lifted up his bow, arrow ready in hand. The other two brown haired Senshi lifted their massive boomerangs up high, ready to attack. The tall sword wielding Senshi had his hand on his sword, ready to draw. It appeared to Adam he was to rush first before the other three fired their ranged weapons toward him. Adam knew he had to move fast.

Adam waited. He watched only the sword Senshi. Once he moves, the others will attack. The only use they have for him is for a distraction... I'm betting on this. Adam thought as he went over a rather quick plan in his head. Suddenly, just as Adam predicted, the sword Senshi charged. He was faster than Adam expected and was almost halfway up the stone steps already. Just then, Adam saw the Senshi named Reji shoot his arrow. Adam kicked up his right leg and used the metal on his shoe to block the arrow. Right afterward, the two large boomerangs were flying in the air toward Adam from opposite sides while the sword Senshi was practically in front of Adam. He drew his sword into a slashing attack at Adam diagonally upward. Adam had just enough time to land his foot back to the stone ground under him and swung his scythe in front of him with both hands, the handle of the scythe blocking the oncoming sword. The sword shot sparks when it made contact with the metal bar of the scythe.

Adam then brought his right leg up again and kicked the unguarded sword Senshi in the chest with his metal shoe, knocking him from the stone steps down below in a tumbling like fashion. Almost immediately after that, the two boomerangs were about to completely cut Adam in half from both sides when Adam then used his scythe's already sideways position from blocking the sword Senshi's sword, into a incredibly fast windmill turn the moment both the boomerangs were one above the scythe's blade and below the scythe's handle end. This pushed one boomerang upward and the other downward, stopping both of the weapons when they came. The boomerangs made a clamoring sound as they hit against the stone steps and toppled around on the stairs.

Adam then jumped straight from the top of the stone steps, falling down on the falling sword Senshi with his about to come down dangerously upon him. The sword Senshi recovered as quickly as he could as he finished his fall and jumped back up with much agility and then bringing his sword up to block Adam's oncoming scythe. The blade of Adam's scythe made huge impact from Adam's fall against the sword Senshi's sword, knocking him back several feet to the ground. Adam was now almost directly next to Reji who was already about to fire another arrow straight in Adam's face. Adam again used his metal shoes to his advantage and knocked Reji's aim upward, firing an arrow toward the heavens with a flexible kick.

The two other boomerang Senshi sprinted for their weapons and then charged at Adam from both sides, large boomerang in hand, swinging it at Adam as if it were some sort of sword. Adam dodged the first swing, and then parrying the other as soon as he was able to recover from his attack with his scythe earlier toward the sword Senshi. All four of the enemy Senshi seemed to be within a couple feet of Adam. Even though Adam was putting up an admirable fight, he knew he was surrounded.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »
Xander had jumped iout through the nearby window when he heard the comotion.  A few seconds later he landed softly on the grass.  He had to admit it was kind of dirty for these punksto be doing what they were doing.  He decided it would be better to aid someone he didn't know all that well, at least then he'd be able to sleep at night... unless he was attacked.

"You guys can't really be serious can you?" Xander said, loud enough for all of them to hear it.  Their reaction, of course, did not surprise him at all.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2009, 06:27:14 PM »
Reji turned and quickly pointed his bow at Xander who suddenly appeared. "Who are you? A friend of this guy's?" Reji asked very forcefully. The other three kept guard around Adam, for now all motion was stopped.

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »
Le’scott had just began outside of the building when he heard forceful voices yelling at someone this startled him because the voices had the faint shrill of combat or frustration better known by common warriors. Le’scott went up to the front entrance of the door and poked his head out he saw six. There was Adam, who had obviously been wronged in some way because he was down on the ground with four others surrounding him. Then there was the four nasty looking guys one that was tall had a common sword that Le’scott brushed away then he looked over at the boomerang that two them wielded; the two looked alike so he assumed they were brothers or at least cousins. Finally there was the most hostile of the group it was a white haired male, he had a look about him that meant he commanded respect but Le’scott saw through his warrior façade and knew he was just as amateur as the others that were in front of him. The boy was the one that yelled and he had a bow with arrow chickened ready to fire at Xander who he had also met earlier.  The arrow was right on his trajectory so Le’scott moved his head back in the school.

“These guys are something else I mean really attacking him four on one?! Hmmm it seemed as if Adam had things under control though, his face was not flushed and he obviously wasn’t injured.” Le’scott looked down at his claws and smiled. “I could either go in there and seriously show them the way of the falcon warrior or watch Adam and Xander put on this beautiful show.” Xander looked up, his hands in his hair mid brush walking out the door.

Le'scott went up to the stone side railing that was by the entrance and put one leg up on the stone looking down at the two guys seriously. “ You guys uhhh got this??? Or do you need help?” Le’scott put on this cheesy smile but then the guy that had the bow face turned sour. “And Oh yeah I wish you would try to shot me with that girly long ranged weapon. Everyone knows that people that have long ranged weapons family blood leads down to royalty and that means cowardly slimy schmucks!” Le’scott’s face turned sour also.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2009, 09:13:11 PM »
Adam glanced around at Xander who appeared and then Le'scott. The attention was now drawn to the two figures that appeared to Adam's aid and gave him his distraction he was waiting for. Adam knelt quickly and wirlwinded his scythe above his head in all directions surrounding him, hitting all four of his enemies away and to the grown with the blunt end up his scythe blade and his scythe handle. Adam stood up, filled with confidence and the feeling of authority he had not felt before. "No need. Your distraction was more than enough." Adam replied to Le'scott in a cold tone of voice. Adam didn't pay much mind to Xander as he began slowly approaching Reji as he laid helplessly on the ground, his three other allies hurrying to their feet to run in fear. "This guy is nuts!" One of the boomerang Senshi shouted. "This wouldn't have happened if his friends showed up!" The sword Senshi also whimpered as they fled.

"That leaves just you." Adam obviously pointed out. "You four were going to kill me. So it's only fair if I do the same, right?" Adam questioned the frightened bow Senshi, Reji.

"N-no... Don't!" Reji protested in a frightened and yet shrieking manner. Reji attempted to pick up his bow but Adam quickened his steps and stepped on his hand. Reji growled in pain.

Adam looked down at Reji with cold eyes. Adam had never felt this enormous surge of blood lust before and it was completely controlling him. Adam couldn't stop himself if he wanted to. Adam lifted his scythe high over his head, about to strike. Le'scott and Xander were helpless at this point, they wouldn't stop him in time. Adam Slashed his scythes cold blade down at Reji when suddenly another large blade clashed with Adam's as if out of nowhere. A man with long white, spiky hair had appeared and blocked Adam's scythe with a very large and unique looking sword with a single hand. "That will be enough." The deep voice asserted. Adam's and the stranger's blade were still pressing hard in contact with each other when a surge of electricity emitted from the new Senshi's weapon, through Adam's scythe and began shocking Adam. Adam screamed, his voice echoing and then the new strange Senshi flung his large sword forward, sending Adam flying backwards against the stone steps, weapon and all.

The strange new Senshi picked Reji up by the neck with one hand, large sword in the other. He then gently pressed his weapon against Reji's shoulder and electrocuted him the same as he did Adam, but this time sending him unconscious. "I'm taking this one with me. I won't tolerate such dishonor and even before the tournament." He announced loudly. He turned to face Adam who was now laying upon the stone steps, come static electricity flowing carelessly from him still and flung Reji's unconscious body over his shoulder to easily carry him. He looked Adam coldly in the eyes. "That must have been the first time you ever had the true feeling of wanting to kill someone. Get used to it." He said to him. "My name is Deito from the Ryuketsu Administration (RA). I watch over the tournament and make sure rules are followed. Try to not fight each other before Ryuketsu even starts. You'll only die sooner." He added and began to walk away as if nothing important had happened.

"Wait... I'm not done." Adam said quietly, coughing a little. Apparently he was trying to get up but couldn't.

Deito continued to walk away until he was finally out of sight.

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2009, 09:41:53 PM »
Le’scott looked down at the commotion he wasn’t surprised that Adam did what he had. The guy that disarmed Adam and knocked the other kid out had to be someone powerful maybe an RA officer? Le’scott looked at Xander who wasn’t too far away from him and also looking at was going on himself.

“I pretty much knew that you didn’t need our help with those weaklings.” Le’scott smiled as he walked down passed xander toward Adam. “I fear that you are going to be someone that I will have to look out for come tomorrow!” Le’scott kept passed him shooting him a stern but not intimidating glance. “Or will you be less of a threat because of your little showcase of your talents? I sure hope you got so moves that we didn’t witness here and now.”

Le’scott kept on his common path the road ahead went straight to his house, this road was the one that he took every day and he knew it all too well. Le’scott was hoping to get home in enough time to see his parents sparring to get a leg his technique up for the tournament tomorrow. Walking along he began to hear the clash of metal on metal in the distance it had to be his parents because all of his neighbors were not the warrior types. Father Gerald and Mother Eva both had unique weapons, Gerald had a long metal rod that had a metal ball on the top of it, the ball has hundreds of little holes all around it and when struck against something the holes get filled with metal spikes that pierce the skin. Eva wielded a double sided halberd that many have come to fear. As Le’scott came into sight Gerald looked up while still parrying the attacks that Eva was volleying at him.

“Hello my boy how have you been? Did you sign up for the tournament...?” Gerald looked at his son with a worried face eyes staring at the crusty gash that he had on his left hand. “Hey Eva that looks bad huh?” Gerald not paying attention was swept off his feet by Eva’s broad sided of the halberd.

“Gerald sweetie that has always been your problem you need to keep your eyes on the opponent, have you forgotten what happened to you last time you entered?” Eva chuckled at the thought of the past and looked to her husband giving him a hand to get to his feet. “Oh Le’scott what have you done misusing the falcon claws again, you must pay attention to your actions those claws are ten times sharper than razors!” Eva hurried over to tend to her son.

“Yeah I know it wouldn’t have happened if that girl at school hadn’t sent her bodyguards on me for a harmless prank.” Le’scott looked at his mom who was now kneeling in front of him.

“I hate the royals that enter the tournament remember honey when we use to crush those weaklings” Gerald’s face expressed the fondness of the past. “Yeah those were the…”

“Hey honey how about you shut up a bit and get some wrap for our sons cuts we can reminisce on the past later.” Eva turned around and smiled the same smile that Le’scott gave to people they shared the beautiful smile that people remembered. 

“Thanks you guys man I have the best parents anyone could ask for.” Gerald ran into the house at a half jogging and half walking speed. “Yeah can you believe that these four kids attacked one of the senshi that goes to the school with me today before the tournament?”

“No actually it happens more frequently then you think” Gerald said returning to the two he threw the bandages at Eva’s back and she caught them without looking back. “ Yeah son tons of Our good people die because of violations to the rules, people make teams or groups and vow not to attack one another until the end among other things.”

“Sweetie not everyone goes by the warrior code our family has sealed our bloodline into, your father and I have been attacked by groups six or seven strong.” Eva pulled a long piece of bandage out and began mending the wound on his hand.  “ What you must remember though is that you must always stay true to your friends learn them quickly because those are the ones you might need to call on someday.”

Eva finished wrapping the wound and put a clip on the bandages and kicked up he halberd into her hand all while looking at her son. Gerald began in the house followed by his mother BoBo was sitting lazily on the window sill in the front watching the family having a heart to heart. More than anything though the words stuck with Le’scott looking at the Falcon’s claws he went over to his favorite tree and sat under it.

“ I wonder who I should trust?!” Le’scott looked at his hand and then at the window his parents were both looking at him with concerned faces.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »
Adam didn't say a word to Le'scott before he walked away. Adam continued to lay where he was hit by the RA Officer, Deito. His body still felt tingly and sore from the one attack he received. Adam coughed and struggled to his feet, breathing heavily. That guy could have killed me if he wanted... He really could have. Were Adam's only thoughts.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »

(( Lol, Red, Deito's weapon sounds very similar to Daniel's Jupiterion. ))

(( Deito was created before you made any of your RPCs. And no it's not similar. Look in his appearance picture, it's more like a lance-like sword. And Deito can use his spirit energy and well, Daniel CAN'T. He's a newbie. Most people don't know anything about it. Or very little like how I'm sure Adam and some others spoke just briefly about in class, remember? The people that could probably use it a little right now are Deito(Who is very experienced), Ove, you haven't met her yet, maybe Xander since his sword seems a little unstable lol, Aure, and maybe some NPCs that you guys may get randomly attacked by. =P))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »

(( Wait, so when does everyone get to learn their Spirit Energy then? So for now, Jupiterion has to just be a normal sword? ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2009, 02:04:22 PM »
( how will we come to learn how to use if because I was going to have Le'scott's parents teach him how to control his spirit energy, they both know how to use it themselves.)

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »
( how will we come to learn how to use if because I was going to have Le'scott's parents teach him how to control his spirit energy, they both know how to use it themselves.)

(( Yes, that works. It's just assumed that they must learn it over the time of the tournament. It would be stupid if everyone was already at their full potential at the very beginning.  ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2009, 01:11:12 AM »
(( OPEN! ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2009, 06:43:25 PM »
Xander watched as Adam and Le'Scott made their seperate ways.  He tried to speak, but words did not come out.  It was too late, he had missed his chance, and now he would have to wait.  He looked at the bodies of the boys.  Fools, he thought to himself.  It would not matter, there would be much more bloodshed before this tournament ended.  You can't start caring now, SOTD told him.  I know, Ed thought, I just hope innocent people don't caught up in this madness.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »
(( I prohibit you from saying the words, "sounds good" for now on. =_= ))

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »
The evening breeze crept on the backs of the people walking the slums called kakrio. In the town most people walked the streets with their heads low and their hopes even lower nobody said anything to one another because that would just be weird unless you were being mugged. Puddles half filled with dirt and water making the streets muck filled sloshed as the frantic feet of the townspeople hurried to their homes before nightfall and all the criminals and heathens started into the darkness. The sun had began falling and it was particularly a cool night the trees swayed with the chilled zephyrs and this was a night just like any other music and all. In the distance far away from the people in the town you could hear the beautiful tunes flowing through the air like the wind and when the music hit the ears of the people they all smiled because they knew all to well who it was.

Oro sat at the top of a mount that overlooked the town he could see the devastated archaic buildings crumpling. Crime was common among the people as he looked down at the town he glanced at several criminal acts taking place he just shook his head and played the lute harder and gave it more of his heart. The night would soon be upon him and their wouldn’t be anything else for him to do but play soothing lullabies for his fellow townsmen.

“ I hear them come and watch them go, every once and a while they like to stay. Then again who would?” Oro said as he played his lute spreading the joys that the music gave him. Oro plucked at the strings of the lute with a caring strumming but then he stopped and looked behind him and said. “are you one of the ones that haven’t realized I don’t have anything besides this old lute to give you?”

The man that was standing behind him didn’t look like all the other men that have previously tried to steal from him to no success. This man stood with elegance almost and seemed like he had no time to was with idle chit chat. He simple smirked and said.

“Yes very well put, you have a musical attribute... you almost caught me under your enchantment there.” The man held out a letter and kindly gestured with a flicking motion for Oro to grab the letter. “Yes your name is Oro right?”The man waited kindly for an answer this man seemed like he was pushing to be nice but really just didn’t care.
   Oro stood using his lute as a support to keep him stable on the hill, grabbing the letter Oro nodded his head and looked at the man with a blank stare.

“what’s this all about anyways?” Oro flipped the letter over and began opening it slowly until the first words were visible. “Do I really want to know what this letter says?” Oro stared hard at the man in front of him.

“I believe that this is a very important letter I was sent here without resting only stopping to switch horses. I believe that it would be in your best interest and the people of this… uh how do you say village.”

“Ok then off with you then we don’t need snobs here anyway.” Oro shooed the man away with the flick of his wrist.

“Well I never!” The man stood up tall and rushed down the hillside at a much quicker speed than anyone that Oro has seen running before.

Standing there Oro looked at the parchment that the paper was written on the paper alone showed that this was a important letter it was better than any letter he had ever received.  The letter was written urgently and said..

“Oro is urgently called upon by the Guardian Council to the Guardian Temple to discuss some very important matters which require your skills and attributes. The fate of Yakoto is at stake. You have a total of three whole days to journey here, you must begin to pack and begin your travel immediately.”

Oro’ s face looked shocked and confused at the same exact moment.

“Why would they want a common musician to come down to Guardian Temple all I got is Bloom gold and my music. I have to tell my parents!”

Oro ran down the hillside and into the night.

Edited by Red
Reason: Changed Yakoto to Guardian Temple because Yokoto is actually the entire continent and not the location of where the letter instructs.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2009, 02:48:37 PM »
(( We got to get Nestec and DNAngel to post their openings. Then I will post the rest of mine. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2009, 01:21:11 AM »

The moon retreated below the horizon, as a cool breeze swept the barren streets of the Kakrio slums. The sun began its ascension into the world's sky. The smell of dead animal wafted about. Death and sadness could be sensed by one who entered the area.

A man carrying a lantern walked into the streets, crossing under a wooden archway bearing a sign that read, "Kakrio - Lower District".

This was the official name for this dreadful place. Its inhabitants typically knew it as, "The Slums of Kakrio". The man's lantern gave a rusty sqeak, as it began to illuminate the darkened streets of the Slums. Though it was reaching morning, it was still dark; clouds smothered the sky, depriving it of its usual morning luster.

The man observed the streets. "Hm..Nothing suspicious, I see," he examined, then proceeded to an area with plenty of trees.

A dead body was lying at the stump of a tree. The man crouched beside the body.

"Heh. This was definitely starvation. This is the twentieth one this week." He stood up and marked off something on his clipboard. He nudged the beastly-looking monster at his feet. "Eat up, boy." 

The beast began its meal, devouring the remains of the dead body. That was how the slums was cleansed of its perished bodies every morning.

"There ya go. Alright, I still smell a corpse. There must be one more somewhere."

The man continued looking around for another dead body. Within several minutes, he stumbled across a body slumped against the well. The water in the well was clouded with a red substance, strongly resembling blood. A knife was sticking out from the dead person's neck. It was clear that blood from the body had trickled into the well.

"Heh. Looks like these beggars will be drinking blood water for the next few weeks." The beast began chomping down the body once more. The corpse was gone in ten seconds.

Homicide was a common thing in the Slums. The only thing stopping the population from going down was the excessive rape that occured, of course causing more babies to be born. Those were the three things that occured most in the Slums: Starvation. Rape. And murder.

"Alright, we're done here, Ares," the man whispered to the corpse-eating beast. "Let's go back up to the city."

The two did so. The man and beast walked right back up into the Upper District of town, straight from the Slums. It was like walking from hell into heaven.

(( Okay, eh, I have more, but I don't wanna post it all at once -- 'tis kinda long. I'll wait for Angel to go ahead and do his before I finish mine. ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :