4M4Life.com

TkoolD to have to buy another car within a month or sooner..

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
TkoolD to have to buy another car within a month or sooner..
« on: March 23, 2008, 06:11:50 AM »
Yeah so.. the engine noise started to increase in my good ole 1994 Gold Saturn SL2 and i took it over to have it inspected,

Seems that the wheel Bearing front part holding the engine is weekining and has caused extra friction and stress that further damaged the engine.. couple that with the fact that ive driven the car over 195,000 Miles and other
re hashed lingering issues that cost would about 1600$ to get the car to a Long lasting drivable shape..

and the point is pretty mute... its time to move on... even if that times not great at all But when would it honestly Really be?  [panda]

So it is possible by Monday as i have already gone shopping for used cars, that i may Buy a Light Blue Used 2002
Saturn SL 200 with only 64,000 Miles on it and lots of extra features and warrantys for $7800 with monthly payments around 175$..

now i only visited one dealership and i plan to visit others Monday, but this plan is fairly set in motion and a Great car, the dealership will call me monday and tell me their final offer and how well i qualify to buy the one i Liked and testdrived,

I did Drive a 2004 Saturn ION that was 8400$ with 68,000 Miles but the other car was alot more comfortable Cheaper and i Liked it alot better, because on the Spedometer dash board on the Ion is in the Center not in front like most cars, and the ion had a little tighter fit making me pay attention to other stuff then driving at times.

So.. Just imagine me Owning a 2002 SL 200 Like this one only its Light Blue! unless chevy offers me a heck of a deal like a car for 3-5 thousand $ with similar milage and likability.

Also wish me the best of luck... as owning a car is a nessisity even if your not prepared to afford it, ill either need to make Serious Cutbacks or get that Second job i applied for which would be the aplicable choice..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: TkoolD to have to buy another car within a month or sooner..
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 09:18:58 AM »
your problem is that you drive 1,236 miles back and forth to work everyday

from wisconsin to minnesota, back from minnesota to wisconsin

what you need to do is relocate so you can bike (summer is coming) to work. there is no shame in that, i used to do it all the time

when i got my old car my payments were 105 a month, a new car also means a 2nd job would be a good idea too

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 12:30:26 PM »
yeah.. well while a car is 175 a month average, livin closer would be 300-600$ a month...

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 10:51:42 PM »
not if you can try to bear living with your grandparents or mother or even jason

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 10:27:49 AM »
why do you always bug me about stuff that you think would solve my problems but that i Know really wont and also could potentialy create more problems for me?

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 12:57:38 PM »
all you need to do is sleep there, the rest of the time not be there its as easy as that

also DONT BUY A SATURN!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »
yeah who buys saturns. Toyotas will last forever if you keep fluids in them. Get a truck like me!@

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 08:15:26 AM »
tkoold already made his purchase he bought a chevy malibu

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 10:23:02 PM »
wow, i bet its going to break in a bit
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.