4M4Life.com

A QUESTIONAIRE

black death

A QUESTIONAIRE
« on: October 23, 2008, 12:48:12 AM »
WITH ONLY ONE QUESTION.

what do you think we should do with this forum.

here, il go into detail. what is it that you think we should base the 4M on. before the 4M was about the kinjokids, now it is nothing. before it dies and is only a distant memory i want some more out of it. I will be taking ideas and i would like some brain storming. also the following people i would like on skype.

chickanbone
kinjo
FW
RP mods, maybe. i might not want to wait 5 years.

i would prefer if these people were all on at once but that is of course impossible to organize.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: A QUESTIONAIRE
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 01:26:34 AM »
TEHN LATS POTS ABUT ITS.

I Feel that we can go far with the "Community" angle, a 'welcome all' approach, but even that needs directions to draw people in.

So far kinjo has lured us all via his cartoons. I vote to continue the tradition and will keep supporting his cartoons and making them popular by consistently voting and reviewing.

He also is making MyAnimeSpace.org diverse and popular. Anime Section has always been #2 section on the 4M, so that will help bring anime fans.

All in all, I think we need to keep the 4M about Kinjo and how much 'The Man' he is with every project he does. We also need to contribute and do more fan art/content so he can put it up on his sites and have ppl see he has a fan base.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Flashcartoons.org  and KinjoKids themes for the 4M.

KinjoKat is our mascot I think, so maybe we can put him up on more pages on 4M.

We need to get back some key features like Header and footers to help the visual feel of the 4M.

As an Admin, I'll be doing the behind the scenes work adding 4M to directories and other seedy dealings to get the word out, colab with people/sites, etc.

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head right now.

[kata]

black death

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 01:33:36 AM »
a few things about your post. i think that the whole about kinjo and his cartoons is for one, not a direction and it is also a bad direction for getting people. i am not saying we should not help him and get alot of his cartoons in the 4M but i think we need a REAL direction. comunity does not cut it. we need to look at OTHER forums, and see what they do, and what is the BEST forum kind. like what kind of forum gets the MOST members in it.

also i know you are trying but you may need help with getting the 4M it's bling. the thing that makes it look atractive and different! and not blah and grey.

the rest i like though, we need to fix the 4M.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »
This is something ive been trying to put my finger on for months now, I know what you mean and its a difficult task since we've all been goofing off randomly for so long. :P

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:55:26 AM »
Lol, Me and kinjo are putting tons of effort into making Webpages that Grab people and traffic from all areas our latest Ventures are the Blogs, and within a week we should be in the process of having 2-5 Anime series Blog's so far the ranma blog has been a Overall Sucess for traffic generated for 1 page, once we multiply our Daily traffic by having myanimespace.org 2-5 Blogs, The 4m, and anything else kinjo or animation related things will be awesome.. i  was talkin to kinjo about somthing earlier today and it was odd because theres no general visual showing that our latest updates have felt like we have grabbed people or that it has translated to more people on the 4m's but amazingly enough Hundreds of people have Read that Ranma Blog Every Day, that doesent mean they post that doesent mean they show up here.. and whatever but as long as we generate Web traffic things will be successful and What me and Kinjo do will only grow and do more things because it will all be more worth our time! so anyways i was askin kinjo about puting counters to show how many people have been here today and total so that we can really feel Like things are hott and what we have done has truly meant somthing so that even if 4m posts are not up or whatever we can feel great about whatever we do.

Now also you do pose 1 good point, i have to admit its Great we have a 4m but your right black on 1 level this 4m is or should be about Kinjo Kids or Whatever Animation Kinjo endevors his time to produce, but it has been proven that on some level the Enjoyment Out of Kinjo's animations does not completly drive people to join the 4m or use the 4m to talk about kinjo's creations, and the 4m has thrived alot longer and better by peoples desire to talk about any thing they are intrested, weather from general life issues or fun from anime and tv shows or whatever the majoritys latest popular hobbies prove to be, that said does that mean the 4m should have its own website or be renamed a new title to draw a more expansive audiance that people intrested in any 4m would be drawn to our 4m?

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 02:30:58 AM »
This is something ive been trying to put my finger on for months now, I know what you mean and its a difficult task since we've all been goofing off randomly for so long. :P

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:16 AM »
yes goofing off randomly we have done.. but Me not any more and Kinjo Claims Not anymore... Ready or not Kinjo your MyanimeSapce is going to get a Wall Paper Overhaul i have about 130 Wallpapers Ready for you... So i HOPE your ready because it took me like 2 hours to gather thease and they are GREAT!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 10:34:10 AM »
i have tons of plans, and most of them involve linking to the 4m, right now i think the 4m needs a new theme (this one is nice, but we have been using it for awhile now), headers/footers, and youtubes. I mentioned before we made this the forum people goto when they feel like posting anything. the 4m of forums

we probably should rework the sections a bit, I want a theme for anime that fits to myanimespace, a zombie section that fits for flashzombies, and kinjokids theme like fw says.
Then ill link to those specific sections from those sites,

Now, some of my other site plans:

MAS: my plans for myanimespace.org will make it my #1 visited site, the more content the more people find it (to many ideas to list)

FC: im hoping once i have the money to get some programmers and turn flashcartoons.org into a portal like youtube/ng, people can upload .swfs and/or post there youtube animations and have people comment and vote etc

FZ: more reviews!!!!!!! thats what i want most, also been tinkering with the idea for source code myspace/blog image comments section (like www.animecomments.net, this i want to do for both FZ and MAS)

KK: new style of comic and a few games (my dream is to have kinjokids on a xbox live arcade game and/or a anime in japan) if i had the $$ :)

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »
kinjo you always have money lol j/k

black death

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »
i would quote but your post is too big.

so kinjo i like your ideas and the whole turn FC into a portal website is a FANTASTIC idea! KK i love that too, you must give it NEW LIFE and when you do, new people will come. MAS is always good, bring more people, and direct them to the rest of your websites including the 4M.

what i beleave is the 4M should be about all your projects. have a tab at the top of all your websites directing to the 4M so people can go to the 4M and talk about that site. and when they go to the 4M they find all the other sites too! and of course put some normal 4M things in the 4M so they stay with the 4M.

I think the 4M should be a huge link to everything else kinjo has to offer, but it should also be a hang-out place.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 07:35:02 PM »
Yea progress! Prob with themes is i have to manually code all mods for each one. Sandite owns tons of zombie fliks and games ill talky him about reviews

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »
ya... well we should pick one and use it

vote etc.. unless its this one

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
We can definitely use a new theme, I had only coded a few things like Bookmarks and Gallery.

I'll look over the different themes available and group them in order of style(Minimalistic, colorful, sleak, etc) and we'll have a poll on which style. Then I'll find a handful that look nice and make a 2nd poll with some visuals.

Theres a lot of variables in the themes available and with limitless customization even a bad looking theme can look cool with some custom graphics.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 07:10:36 AM »
i could see it now.. Press this button to accidentaly Delete the 4m... CLICK

"Quote from FW" Noooo I cant believe i accidentally clicked that!!!!!!! ARG... now what do i tell kinjo?

"Quote from Kinjo" OMG what happened to the 4m!? its the coming of the 2nd Chickan how did this happen!?

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »
Ive done that a few times already, its easy to revive thank goodness :P

[kata]

black death

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 08:37:59 PM »
FW, make me admin for a day.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 12:35:23 AM »
lol just make an emo's only blog..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 10:41:29 AM »
anywy u get internets yet fw?

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »
dont think so.. but when he does we will know about it.

black death

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 10:33:33 PM »
he does not, he will have it in a few days though.