4M4Life.com

Marathon Running.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Marathon Running.
« on: April 12, 2008, 12:17:34 AM »
UP till now i have always thought that runners and joggers were a bunch of light loafer'd poofters but i fund myself training for a marathon this November.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
Re: Marathon Running.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 01:08:50 AM »
did you lose a bet or something?
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:30:29 AM »
i used to jog a mile a day, its great exercise  [XD2]

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:10:26 AM »
I did the mile-run in 5th grade because a girl I liked was in it and I wanted to impress her. [XD1]

I got 12th place
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »
we were forced to run it in fifth grade and had a 10:00 cut off time, i got 9:47, so over the summer i started being more athletic and now my mile time is 8:04!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 11:28:20 PM »
I did the mile-run in 5th grade because a girl I liked was in it and I wanted to impress her. [XD1]

I got 12th place

should of tried harder to get 1st maybe then she would of married you in the future  [jive]

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 03:10:36 PM »
well about three months later I realized she looks like a german rat.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »
hey german rats are good

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 09:35:34 PM »
not really. She looked like the "ein shnip of swiss cheeze!" german rat.

Nowadays she's in my 2nd pd. science class and actually quite pretty.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »
not really. She looked like the "ein shnip of swiss cheeze!" german rat.

Nowadays she's in my 2nd pd. science class and actually quite pretty.

The magical wonders of puberty.

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »
The magical wonders of puberty.

Middle School.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 01:50:16 AM »
I've been a runner all my life. As a kid in elementary school, I'd find myself thinking about how cool it would be to have a place in life just running.

Being shy and afraid to ask questions, I learned randomly when I was in 8th grade that there is such a thing in High School sports; Cross Country.

I was never 'fast' at the mile, in 8th grade I ran a 7:04.

I joined Cross-Country freshman year and was terrified by the coach and from all the pain and discomfort running gave me.

After collapsing my arches, tearing my shin muscles from the bones, tearing ligaments in my knees, and pushing my hips out of allignment at the end of my freshman year, I realized I loved running.

I took the summer off to heal and jumped back in sophmore year. I excelled. Was the top of Frosh-Soph the whole year I was still afraid of my coach, but hung out a lot with some other running-mates. By the end of track, our egos were HUGE and we decided to take over the team.

Junior year was the greatest year of my life. Running got so easy. I ditched hard workouts and still improved my race times. My friends and I always stuck together and everyone on the team knew who were were and knew were meant trouble(for everyone). It was also my peak year for performance.
Stats:
400: 0:58
800meter: 2:09
Mile: 4:45
2Mile: 9:55

Each day I woke up, every action was to prepare to run. Drinking 6 waterbottles a day, eating 2 fruits, 2 sandwiches, and 3 carbs/sugars each day. A lot of the time I'd run before school to get more workouts in.

Senior year I kinda got burned out of running.The pain, the repitition, and my busy schedule were too much and after Cross-Country ended, I didn't sign up for track. I'd still run for fun with friends.

I had decided that I would run for recreation. Since then I've ran in a few half marathons and run 2-3 times a week, usually 5-8 miles per session.

Running has crazy infulences on your brain, it can help you handle stress better, and feel happy. Plus theres that 'runners high' you get when you run for long periods of time, you kinda zone out.

Mainly running makes you feel good. Afterwards you feel like you have MORE energy than you had before you ran. Running with friends is also great as you can push each other to run faster and you can laugh and talk. Its also good for your body(everyone knows that) But it is also VERY BAD FOR YOUR BODY WITHOUT THE CORRECT SHOES AND RUNNING FORM AND POSTURE.(as I learned  [cen] ing up my legs)

I'm an expert when It comes to everything about running. I suggest each of you to put in one season while in High School on your cross-country teams. If you have questions just ask I can answer all of them. I also know a LOT about running shoes as I worked in a running shoe shop for 2 years :P

[kata]

black death

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 12:37:47 AM »
oh damn i know bad shoes now. not just for running but i realized "skateboard shoes" the ones with the flat bottoms are horrible for even walking. besides that i have to do things that require steel-toed work shoes. because i dident really care to figure out what would be the best i now have huge blisters on my foot where the metal ends. i need to get a pair of runners, to bad i dont have 100 dollars...

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 12:44:23 AM »
I've been a runner all my life. As a kid in elementary school, I'd find myself thinking about how cool it would be to have a place in life just running.

Being shy and afraid to ask questions, I learned randomly when I was in 8th grade that there is such a thing in High School sports; Cross Country.

I was never 'fast' at the mile, in 8th grade I ran a 7:04.

I joined Cross-Country freshman year and was terrified by the coach and from all the pain and discomfort running gave me.

After collapsing my arches, tearing my shin muscles from the bones, tearing ligaments in my knees, and pushing my hips out of allignment at the end of my freshman year, I realized I loved running.

I took the summer off to heal and jumped back in sophmore year. I excelled. Was the top of Frosh-Soph the whole year I was still afraid of my coach, but hung out a lot with some other running-mates. By the end of track, our egos were HUGE and we decided to take over the team.

Junior year was the greatest year of my life. Running got so easy. I ditched hard workouts and still improved my race times. My friends and I always stuck together and everyone on the team knew who were were and knew were meant trouble(for everyone). It was also my peak year for performance.
Stats:
400: 0:58
800meter: 2:09
Mile: 4:45
2Mile: 9:55

Each day I woke up, every action was to prepare to run. Drinking 6 waterbottles a day, eating 2 fruits, 2 sandwiches, and 3 carbs/sugars each day. A lot of the time I'd run before school to get more workouts in.

Senior year I kinda got burned out of running.The pain, the repitition, and my busy schedule were too much and after Cross-Country ended, I didn't sign up for track. I'd still run for fun with friends.

I had decided that I would run for recreation. Since then I've ran in a few half marathons and run 2-3 times a week, usually 5-8 miles per session.

Running has crazy infulences on your brain, it can help you handle stress better, and feel happy. Plus theres that 'runners high' you get when you run for long periods of time, you kinda zone out.

Mainly running makes you feel good. Afterwards you feel like you have MORE energy than you had before you ran. Running with friends is also great as you can push each other to run faster and you can laugh and talk. Its also good for your body(everyone knows that) But it is also VERY BAD FOR YOUR BODY WITHOUT THE CORRECT SHOES AND RUNNING FORM AND POSTURE.(as I learned  [cen] ing up my legs)

I'm an expert when It comes to everything about running. I suggest each of you to put in one season while in High School on your cross-country teams. If you have questions just ask I can answer all of them. I also know a LOT about running shoes as I worked in a running shoe shop for 2 years :P

:icon_smile_sad:

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »
yes?

[kata]