4M4Life.com

Assassin's Creed?

Re: Assassin's Creed?
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 01:05:21 AM »
I still want to go back through this and finish up the achievements. I need to invest some more time in Gears first though. ^_^
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 01:24:11 AM »
i need a better computer, do they have assassin's creed for the PS2?
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 12:45:51 PM »
i need a better computer, do they have assassin's creed for the PS2?

Ps3 and Xbox 360 only. They did advertise a portable version for cell phones inside the case of the game. I'm not sure if it was released for a PC or not.
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

black death

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 01:02:04 AM »
i couldent ignore this thread for  this long T_T the game was the most boring thing in the world. the only good part was jumping around on buildings. the story line was ok but the only problem and the worst problem is that game play. it starts out ok you do some stuff then some guy tells you that you have to kill some people. so you kill them then you go back then he tells you to kill moar T_T REPEAT. this does not end untill the end of the game! its the same thing each time. i wouldent buy it if i where ANYONE.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
my friend Jason has Assasins Creed and its AWESOME if you liked Hitman at all, this will serfice, Now myself i Love the Far reaching story it has, you basically play a carecter who IS captured in some future time, By a compony that claims to have invented everything and controlled the history of time and manipulates people, Well they have this machine that Reads your DNA and they know that Your dna Holds the Past of every relative in your Bloodline, They also know that your bloodline Holds the Key to somthing they need to know to help them invent somthing, problem is they can read all your DNA by killing you or you can go into the machine and relive your Bloodlines past through this virtual thought world which you have to because somthing so amazing has happend that the mind has blocked it off so you have to relive each moment piece by piece...
Which brings you to this virtual world around say 1000 AD in and around Israil & jarusalem and you find out your long lost GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREATGREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT (dont know how many greats) grand father was this master assisin trusted by this Religious ruler who is trying to reshape the world and bring about Peace to the world. and after several assasinations you Learn of many parrellels from this persons life of the group your assasinating in the past to the people that have your MAIN carecter Traped and is Manipulating the world in the future, it Honestly Is a Story that would BLOW you away [dev:O] but you dont discover parts of this untill your at the 4th Mission and have Assasinated some people in the machine.

Trust me ASSASINS Creed is an AWESOME game!

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 07:32:23 PM »
DUDE my friend got it im gonna check it out over the weekend

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 05:57:03 AM »
I bought this game last week for my 360 and really don't like it all that much. I was expecting just a straight-forward, well-paced assassin game. Not something that moves slowly with more plot to itself than ever needed. And the fact that there's only 1 button to kill doesn't really help at all. Kinda wish I picked up Quake 4 instead.
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »
lol, one button, thats gay...