I like freeware!

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: ****GEARS OF WAR 2 OFFICAL 4M4LIFE TOPIC****
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
im pissed off at EPIC who makes the game

1. there is a serious lag issue, they need to split the servers so USA only plays USA, UK only plays UK people

and

2. One month after gears 2 comes out they already want 800 MS points ($10) for 3 new maps. Talk about RAPE, right after the release too.

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 11:02:57 AM »
I am also upset about the lag issue, I'm tired of getting chainsawed even though I hit the person square in the face with the shotgun (which if it happens to me, my head explodes, they don't even get downed by it.) The only good thing is they toned down the super power the lancer, but by doing so, made the shotgun overly powerful, which I was originally happy about, but now it sucks because everyone uses it.

Grenade tagging has also become overly popular. I thought it was cool at first and had the perfect setup for Blood Drive, now its just boring and irritating. Can never get the grenades because of freakin' lag and lack of cooperation from fellow players. There's always one person who ALWAYS has to get boomshot, one who ALWAYS goes to grenades, leaving me with maybe a torque bow if I'm playing with people who don't know the map well enough. (not really anymore, most people we play with are the ones who do nothing BUT play Gears...)

Overall, I was really excited about this game, and it was awesome, for the first week or two, now it is just irritating due to all the bugs still in tact.
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 12:36:44 PM »
and them wanting more money from us, i think the real reason for the new maps so fast is that gears 2 didnt make as much as they expected, they probably wanted GTA4 sales

which is unlikely, so milk us before the game gets old and people stop playing

i should put in gears 1, play some fuel depot or old bones

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »
Not to mention all the glitches, like invisability and the boomsheild one.
The things that really piss me off are the weapons, if you are within 20 feet of a frag explosion you get ripped in half like cotton balls (same for mortar), the shotgun is more like a pussified shotgun because one minute you blow the hell out of someone then the next yo are being raped because the survive twenty bullets from it. ( and yes I know about the damage boost after active reloads). The worst is the damn lancer it ruins the game because i can have my shotgun a shot the guy and it doesn't effect him at all, but he has the "F"in hoover vacuum attached and it pulls me in so I can't do anything. The spawns are predictable so I can wait to kill you right there. ( and yes I know about the spawn sheilds where they don't see you right away). One more thing why not just tell us the godforsaken characters modifiers so we can know the best one for our playing styles. God fix this game its great but it has major flaws.
Ten Tons Of POO POO
 [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit] [shit]
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »
I am also upset about the lag issue, I'm tired of getting chainsawed even though I hit the person square in the face with the shotgun (which if it happens to me, my head explodes, they don't even get downed by it.) The only good thing is they toned down the super power the lancer, but by doing so, made the shotgun overly powerful, which I was originally happy about, but now it sucks because everyone uses it.

Grenade tagging has also become overly popular. I thought it was cool at first and had the perfect setup for Blood Drive, now its just boring and irritating. Can never get the grenades because of freakin' lag and lack of cooperation from fellow players. There's always one person who ALWAYS has to get boomshot, one who ALWAYS goes to grenades, leaving me with maybe a torque bow if I'm playing with people who don't know the map well enough. (not really anymore, most people we play with are the ones who do nothing BUT play Gears...)

Overall, I was really excited about this game, and it was awesome, for the first week or two, now it is just irritating due to all the bugs still in tact.

Adapt.Survive.Thrive.

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 08:06:29 AM »
i think im getting MS points for xmas, one of those cards with 1800 MS points and if i do ill probably buy the maps, but they better hurry with the bug fixes

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »
GARZ OF WARRRRR MY FAVORITE GAME EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline BluePenguinPJs

• I <3 KINJO KITTY
  • Fu*K off
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
hehe yea
Quote:
Sent by OMUTSU on December 17, 2008, 10:40:58 PM
what? blue posted? such random old members randomly showing up at random times and randomly posting. goodness... and as not to make this off topic, I bought this game for me, and sent a copy to my dad for christmas wich he did not wait for and already started playing. Too good of a game to wait I suppose
hehe yeah, I think I lost internet after that, so it was quite a random post! or so it seemed o.o anyway I finally got it and played it, it ROCKED! I need to get a on of achievements still, but I keep buying more games! >.<

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2009, 08:31:07 AM »
then stop buying!! i used to have that addiction to buying games
now my addiction is buying disney movies on dvd, dvds are dying its time for blue-ray what am i thinking!

Offline BluePenguinPJs

• I <3 KINJO KITTY
  • Fu*K off
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »
I already own like all the disney movies! :p

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »
[off] Gears of War 2 Ahhh what a bad ending...
-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*        Pie      *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »
HEY KINJO, I HEAR FROM CHICKANBONE YOUR AWESOME POSSUM ON GEARS OF WAR? hows about when i get my xbox and gears of war 2 we should play sometime =D and do some wingman how about it ^_~? [clefairy]

Offline Xicor

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »
Gears of War? Dang Kinjo? Lol.
Awesome Points: 83
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_10_07_09_5_27_21.jpeg[/refle]
[refle]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/jejs07/GogetaandVegito1.png[/refle]