4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2009, 05:35:08 PM »
An expression of surprise came over Rena's face. "You shouldn't worry. You should have just went to sleep you big idiot." Rena scolded. Rena approached the door. "I'm going to have a look around the place." She announced and quickly pushed open the door. On the other side of the door, Din was hit in the back of the head by the door and woken up with his body pushed forward to the floor. Enyo gasped in surprise. "Din! Are you okay!?" Enyo asked, her voice full of worry.

Din's eyes opened slowly and he rubbed the back of his head where he was hit as he stood up. He seemed too sleepy to even have felt the hit very much. "What?..." Din asked with a sleepy face.

Enyo then looked at Rena who stood in the open doorway. "Who's that girl!?" Enyo asked, nearly shouting.

"M-me?" Rena stuttered. She was very confused with the situation.

Din looked at Rena and then back to Enyo. "She's one of my subordinates. There's two more where she came from inside that room." Din explained as he stretched both his arms.

"What are you talking about? I've never seen them before." Enyo questioned. She crossed her arms and studied Rena and kept giving Din continuous glances.

"That's because I hired them last night. I thought I could get more work done this way." Din said very calmly.

"Work? We're on our time off right now." Enyo asserted.

"I know, but Myra brought us along with Tsunami anyway so we're now officially back on the job." Din explained again, mentioning an important detail Enyo had appeared to have forgotten.

Enyo sighed. "Fine. I will believe you." Enyo said, accepting Din's words. "But you! Don't even think about getting all close and stuff to Din!" Enyo warned Rena who was still shocked about the fact she hit Din in the back of the head with the door. Enyo quickly turned around and went back inside her room, closing the door behind her.

Din sighed and looked at Rena. "Sorry about that. You just met one of my co-workers. Her name is Enyo." Din said to Rena.

"Oh... I see... I'm really sorry about hitting you with the door and stuff... I didn't know you were sleeping there..." Rena apologized in a quiet and also embarrassed sounding voice.

"It's fine." Din reassured her. Din looked inside the room Rena was standing in the doorway of and saw Ian and then Fay in the background.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »
Fay peered out the door to observe the commotion. Noticing Din in the doorway, Fay waved to him, repeating 'Good Morning'.

Suddenly he remembered a job he was supposed to do. Those kids on the ship. Were they safe? He had no idea. Fay reasoned that going out for a stretch would enable him to really take a look around the place, as well as loosen him up for the rest of his day. Fay wrapped his cloak around himself and walked over to the doorway. Quietly he spoke to Ian on his way out.

"You really should get some rest. We won't be out for very long. If nothing else, you could always come with me or Rena, here."

With that, he poked his head out the doorway to see Enyo leaving around the corner.

"Another one of your 'Wrath' members, I'm guessing." He leaned over to one side and smiled. "It would seem this Enyo was jealous of you, Miss Rena!"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2009, 04:36:15 PM »
"She is." Din replied to Fay's comment.

"J-jealous!?" Rena exclaimed. "Of what?" She asked nervously, her face going red. She looked at Din. She hadn't really thought about it because he was such a powerful figure of Wrath, but he was alarmingly handsome.

"You know, you guys can stay with me as long as you like. As long as you stay you work for me, you'll be allowed almost anywhere in Tsunami controlled areas. I doubt they'd let you inside Wrath headquarters though." Din told the group.

« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »
Regardless of whether Din or the man I am searching for are responsible in any for what happened, the whole organization still sounds evil... If I cannot dispense my justice upon them, then maybe those responsible for them. It sounds like both Wrath and Tsunami could do with a little justice. And the people that they're working for also...

"Yeah. I don't have anything else anymore. Why not?" Ian said. The sense of loss in his voice truly was genuine. He had lost everything he had ever had. His family, hi life, even his revenge, his motivation. But he had a new motivation now, a new drive, a new meaning. "I don't know how useful I'll be to you though. The only thing that I really excel at is fighting."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2009, 10:37:24 PM »
"Ian. We will have another talk soon." Din reassured him. "I have to go check what's going on upstairs. One of my commanding officers are inside the room that Enyo stayed in. Be respectful to her if you end up meeting her." Din announced and then started for the bridge.

A little after Din was out of sight Rena went back into the room and picked up her massive sword. "That girl was named Enyo, huh? So that means that there's even another one in there?" Rena thought out loud. "Maybe I should apologize to that girl. What do you think, Fay?" Rena asked.

---

Myra finally turned off the water that was running her shower and exited the bathroom. She quickly changed and ignored that Enyo was sitting in a corner by herself.

"What's wrong with you?" Myra asked, now fully changed.

"Din was keeping a bunch of people in his room along with this one girl." Enyo explained, her face full of worry.

"A bunch of people? A girl?" Myra asked, quite confused. "I'm sure he has reasons for this, but I want to check these people out first." Myra added and turned away to the door with Enyo getting up and following behind her.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »
"Mmm, well you'd make her feel better, that's for certain," Fay began "Although, she might get angrier, thinking you're doing it out of pity." He studied her a bit, and finally continued, "But, you don't seem so arrogant. Perhaps apologizing wouldn't be a bad idea." Fay decided, adding a smile.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2009, 02:13:57 AM »

Mizu opened her eyes slowly as she woke up, and got out from her bed, nearly stepping on Nimbus beneath his blankets. She stopped for a second to glance at him. He was still sleeping, as Mizu could observe from his closed eyes and relaxed snoring.

Mizu began to wonder about Nimbus and his situation. He had been torn from his home and family, and was now being held captive aboard this ship, forced to work under an army of soldiers he probably feared and felt uncomfortable with. Surrounded by strangers, the boy was fated to this loneliness...

Mizu frowned, once more feeling sorry for Nimbus. She could see the Heaven Skyrune around Nimbus' neck, so she bent down to examine it.

It was quite a visually stunning stone, gold and shining in its glow. So he says his mother gave this to him...And his mother had to have been a Theo for that to be so...So does this mean he's a Theo?

Mizu grabbed the stone, then brought it up close to her face, gazing at it. She made sure not to tug too hard on the necklace; such force would awaken Nimbus.

But he didn't even know it was a Sacred Skyrune...If he is Theo, he certainly is a shameful one... Mizu stood up. Seeker is leaving me in charge of this guy...It might not be so bad after all.

Mizu found herself smiling as she stared down at the sleeping Nimbus, half hoping he would wake up so she could ask him questions about his feelings. She hoped he didn't mind being held captive on board...

Arion's voice could be heard from another room outside. Mizu stepped out of the room to find Arion speaking into a transmitter, seated on a chair near the pilot's office.

"...Yes, that is what your Queeen informed us of...How many soldiers? Six? Understood, we shall make room for them..."

Mizu sighed. Six men of the Spring Grand Special Guard would be joining aboard...This disturbed Mizu quite strongly. Her sigh was pretty loud, for it attracted Arion's attention. He held his finger up to his lips, signalling for Mizu to be quiet.

"Okay...No, no, the pleasure is ours...Yes...Goodbye." Arion shut off the transmitter, then walked over to the window, ignoring Mizu.

"The SSF should be arriving in a little while...I'll be opening the hangar to let their AFCapsules inside," Arion spoke aloud to anyone who was listening, as he stood at the window watching for the Spring soldiers to show up.

(( SSF = Spring Special Forces. They're the soldiers from Spring that are coming aboard. AFCapsules = Aerially-Functioned Capsules. They're just like small airships that have room for only a pilot and one passenger... ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »
Myra opened the door into the hallway, seeing a girl in a skirt as well as carrying a large sword. She looked into the open room across form her's. She saw man there and then farther back in the room, she saw a familiar face. Fay's. "Hmm..." Myra sounded as she studied the three while they still sat in their respective spots. "I do know one of you, but that doesn't mean I'll trust you. I'm Myra, also known as The Bringer of Cyclone. I'm the First Officer of Wrath. Since you all are working under Din, I heard, you will also be working under me." Myra announced to the three, her arms crossed. Enyo stood quietly behind Myra, still studying Rena.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #268 on: February 11, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »
Ed hopped over the ledge and onto the ship's wooden deck looking around.  As far as he could tell no one had seen his entrance.  Although he did see Nimbus and company from a distance.  He decided it was best to join them so started to head over.  After hearing the conversation about the SSF he wasn't sure what to think.  Perhaps this whole thing was larger than he thought it was.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #269 on: February 11, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »
"Myra," Ian said, as though testing the name. "You heard correct. Din has offered us a job, and I, for one, have accepted. So far, though, he doesn't seem to have any work for me. Perhaps you do. I will tell you: My primary strength is combat, though. If that helps at all."

Maybe if I can impress them with my combat skill they'll keep me around longer. Promote me, even. If I intend to bring these people down I have to rise to the top. Once I take out the structure from there the rest of the organization will most likely collapse. And if if it doesn't it'll most likely be easy to mop up the dregs...

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2009, 08:12:16 PM »
Myra stared at Ian for a moment. She was unsure of what to say. This man was indeed very direct and straight forward, no wonder Din had offered him a job she thought. "SSF members will be come aboard this ship soon. They are suppose to be observing while Tsunami checks out Spring Nation's cities. Apparently Tsunami isn't very trusted by Spring Nation despite the truce they have." Myra said. "Well, more like an unstable truce." Myra added.

"Anyway, Tsunami may ask for our help in this so I might have you go in my place." Myra explained. "What were all your names? I know the blond male back there..." Myra said, gesturing towards Fay. "But I still haven't caught his name." Myra finished.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #271 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »
Fay stepped forward, running a hand through his hair. "Ah, forgive me," He said, with an earnest smile, "My name is Lafayette Eternia, of the Winter Nation. You may call me Fay. I've also been enlisted by Mr. Din." Fay studied Myra a little and finally questioned, "Miss Myra, the frequency of your energy is familiar to me, as well. I'd say I've met you before, although, I would not be speaking the truth if I said so. You were the one trailing me inside the castle, yes?" He seemed relieved knowing that he could also be making friends with people who are equally as eager to figure out Tsunami's intentions.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2009, 12:27:10 AM »
"Yes, It was me who was following you. But that was not my first intention." Myra replied. "It's a good thing I didn't kill you back then." Myra added, smiling faintly. She then turned her head to Rena and Ian. "And you two are?" She asked.

Rena, already very nervous from Enyo's constant glare, precariously stepped forward. "My name is Rena. I'm the last blood elf..." Rena spoke very softly.

« Reply #273 on: February 15, 2009, 11:35:19 AM »
Ian stepped forward, into the doorway, and leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

I may be working for them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be subservient...

"My name's Ian Crimmen, from Autumn." Ian said in an almost bored tone.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #274 on: February 15, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
"Very interesting." Myra commented. "Well, I will go to the bridge. I'm sure everyone is preparing for the SSF's arrival." Myra said and made her way down the hallway with Enyo following quietly behind her, not having much to say.

"Hmm... They don't seem so bad." Rena stated her opinion after they were out of sight. "I just wonder how people that young could have such a high ranking in Wrath."

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #275 on: February 15, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »

Arion began to ponder many things as he watched the clouds outside of the window.

I sure hope General Nauvi knew what he was doing when he formed an alliance with this Wrath organization. Seems to me like they're just a band of merciless killers. Arion thought with a slight smile.

Just then, a small fleet of six AFCapsules came into sight. Arion quickly moved from the window to head to the cockpit. He signaled for the pilot to open the hangar.

"Okay, we're letting you all inside," Arion spoke into the transmitter once more. Then to Mizu, he said, "Let's head down into the hangar to greet them."

Then Arion hurried off down a long hallway that led to a staircase, which led down into the hangar.

Mizu hurried off to follow Arion as if trying to remain unseen.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
Din approached Arion and Mizu from behind suddenly. "What the status?" Din asked quite calmly. Din observed that Mizu still had on his white cloak, but he didn't say anything. Soon after Enyo and Myra approached behind Din. They didn't say anything at all to either Arion nor Din. Everyone seemed to be gathering in one place to 'greet' the SSF members.

----

"Anyway, it's most likely none of my business." Rena said quickly after her earlier wonderment. "I think I will follow our new 'commander' now. You two can stay here by yourself if you like." Rena announced cheerfully and began to skip down the hallway Din, Myra, and Enyo had left to before with her giant sword swinging dangerously in hand.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2009, 07:10:29 PM »
"They appear to be gathering somewhere. Perhaps we have more guests?" Sighed Fay, thinking to himself: Just what we need. More people on this cramped vessel. Nevertheless, they might end up being enjoyable ones, much like some of the Wrath members and these two Mercenaries. We'll just have to wait and see, then.

He maintained a quick pace behind Rena, to keep her in view. Fay didn't want to get lost on this ship.

« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2009, 07:15:25 PM »
Eh, If Myra needs my attention she'll either find me or send somebody else for me. I think I should get some rest...

"Hey, Fay. What are your plans for the next couple of hours?" Ian asked without turning to look at the man. "I'm starting to feel the effects of staying up all night. I was thinking of laying back for a few hours." Ian finally leaned away form the doorway and stood straight, he then turned around to look at Fay, and put his hands into his jacket pockets.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2009, 09:38:48 PM »
Reios awoke to the shining sun already nearing noon, he sat up in bed and looked around the room, Nemo was still asleep in his own bed to the right of him, and their bag of money still largely unused sitting on the table along with his and Nemo's weapons.

He steps out of bed and proceeds to take a quick shower, changes into his regular clothes, grabs his weapons and leaves before Nemo wakes up.

Walking to a high area in Blume, he finds the Spring people as they always had been, happy, cheerful people, selling their wares and goods. The sunny blue skies and verdant fields outside the city, and the giant air ships that transported goods from nation to nation docked in the air ports including the giant Tsunami Airship of which he was on earlier.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.