4M4Life.com

Music Time !

Offline Screamoish_Neko

• Il take a potato chip..AND EAT IT >: O
Music Time !
« on: April 20, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »
Welcome to the role play of Music Time where u go to school that only teaches music?

Here u will uncover secerts about the school
make freinds
and best of all...

LISTEN TO MUSIC. :D  [music]

Heres an example of the bio entrance.

Name-

Age-

Favitore music?-

Background Infromation-

Favitore animal? -

Boy/Female? -

And a picture or descrpiton of ur self.

:D heres mine >:D

Name- Choko-chi-chi

Age-14

Favitore music?-Screamo *.*

Background Information- She loves screamo and wants to start her own band she is curerntly going to this school to find more people who like Her kind of music and also has been going to this school for 4 years
She is known in the school for playing online and people say she dreams for nothing important.

Favitore animal - Kitty  [neko02]

Boy/Female? - Female :3

Picture or detail

Uh i dont really understand a BBC code so for now ill put a detailed information for her.

Black hair with black eyes and in her eyes sometimes u can see the moon
She likes to dress crazy and has the emo hair style covering one eye with tons of diffrent colors in her hair she has pure white skin Dresses like an anime at some points and shes normal height for her age and weight is 98

Ok theres mine

so...

Ready for the music?  [bun;] [music]
Ill take a potato chip..
AND EAT IT :O

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Music Time !
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 05:16:25 PM »
(( Hello! Welcome to the 4M! Thanks for starting a roleplay! How about making the first post of your roleplay for us so everyone has something to go on. =) Just a suggestion. =P

I will delete my post here as soon as you read it. So no worries. ))

Offline Screamoish_Neko

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 06:48:12 PM »
:O Your right i should start it off :P Thanks for this awesome role play area in the forums :D
Ill take a potato chip..

Offline Screamoish_Neko

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »
Alright heres how the story starts  [lchair]

Choko wakes up for school with her long black hair in her face all messed up in her face and the puffed up tears in her eyes with light shining in her eyes as her Lil brother walks into the room he says "Time for school -.-" I reply back to him with one of thouse looks when ur pissed at the super store waiting line he ran "Heh.." As i rose up from the bed and walked to my cloest i put on my school uniform and walk downstairs. Seeing the T.V. on watching my mom sitting on the floor crying and my dad screaming at my brother.Normal morning for me as you can see.. As i see my brother almost about to get hit i grab my backpack and walk out the door walking the usual street and thinking about this school the school with secerts school with friends school with..music.

This is were the story starts off o.o sorry took a long time writer block o_o
Ill take a potato chip..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
(( No problem! Also, make sure your out of character(OOC) text is in double parentheses'(( your message )).'    ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 09:15:13 PM »

Name- Adam

Age- 17

Favorite music?- All music is entertaining and exciting to him, but he especially enjoys and likes to play rock.

Background Information- Adam transferred in to the school a few days ago and just recently he has been accepted and his paperwork completed. He enjoys music and is talented with the drums and the guitar.

Favorite animal?- Cat

Boy/Female?- Boy

Description- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/animeme.jpg (My friend drew me anime style since I'm in his manga)

Offline Screamoish_Neko

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 06:54:58 AM »
OOC((Hey thanks for joining ^_^ and too awnser ur question im not really sure what school lvl this is..considering it only teaches music i didn't recall a age for it o - o'' But idk.. id say around teen ages o.o .o.e I wonder if this awnsered ur qestion 0 - 0 Also if u think i should add an age then just tell me what age group u would suggest cause i have no clue o_o''))
Ill take a potato chip..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 05:54:47 PM »
(( Ehh, don't worry about it. What's the name of the school? xD ))

Adam approached the school gate where many other students were pouring in. Adam was wearing a black dress shirt with a dark gray shirt underneath with dark blue jeans which matched his black dress shirt fairly well.

"Hmm... This looks like the place." Adam muttered quietly to himself as he walked in past the school gate and into the school yard where many students were walking in ever direction and talking with one another in their small and large groups.

Offline Skelzor

• I disagree with this agreement
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 07:44:45 AM »
Name- Kurt

Age- 16

Favorite music- Hard rock

Backround info- 2 years ago Kurt bought a guitar, but he never got lessons so it just sat unused in his basement. About a year later he learned about a school that teaches music, and he thought it would be a great place to learn guitar, meet new people, and get away from public school. Kurt sent in an application, and is waiting to hear back from the school.

Favorite animal- Crab

Male/Female: Male

Description- kurt has short brown hair, brown eyes, and peachy skin. He usually wears a black hoody, with a teeshirt underneath,  and jeans. He is short for his age, and weighs about 120 pounds.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »
Name- Abby

Age- 16

Favorite music?- Techno

Background Information- Abby is a new student, she just moved into an apartment, with a pet kitty and her bunny. She has tons of stuffed animals, and loves bright colors.

Favorite animal? - Bunny

Boy/Female? - Girly

Description- Blonde hair blue eyes, short, thin and wear bright loud colors!
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.