4M4Life.com

ive been posting for three years!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
  • Fear to enter DredzBop for the TwitchLord lives!!
Re: ive been posting for three years!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 07:24:39 PM »
yepz none of them post anymore and thats cool wesker i did not know we kinda started at the same time. plus everyone seems to have nice tales except like one person

Offline OMUTSU

• RAZER
    • OMUTSU
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »
i like the show ruroni kenshin or however its spelled, and i typed it into altavista.com and it brought me to one of the anime discussion threads in these forums. i thought it was cool, so i began posting in a bunch of topics. i soon noticed that i was THE ONLY PERSON posting in kinjo's forums, so i decided to make it my goal to completely dominate them, and be the last person to make a post in every single topic in the entire kinjo forums. i posted and posted and posted, and then ran into my first ever locked topic. my goal was crushed, as i could not post in the locked topic. i continued posting for a little bit, but then decided it was all pointless. I left, then after a bit, i got an e-mail from kinjo saying that 2 new people joined the forums, and that i should come back. i was overjoyed. those 2 people were FW and Benz04. I posted like a mad man, reached the rank of 4m master (by cheating like the 4m whore that i was) and got to be the admin of the video game section for a little bit. since then i have been leaving, and reappearing continually, and now we are here today

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 11:20:44 PM »
oh yeah you wer VG Mod, i remember that! Mod before me too! ARGGG!!!

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »
he was here b4 you after all