4M4Life.com

ONE WORD STORY!!!!!! Modified for 2011! by HCCB

Offline Emmery

• I have a hit list. You're all on it. Think it over
Re: ONE WORD STORY!!!!!! Modified for 2011! by HCCB
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2011, 12:54:14 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy,
[ele]The elephant does the moon walk ^_^

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2011, 01:54:08 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery,
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2011, 05:43:41 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline OMUTSU

• RAZER
    • OMUTSU
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2011, 04:08:41 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2011, 07:12:26 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oysters

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2011, 08:02:30 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2011, 08:48:21 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Ishtarvanii

• I will eat you if you just ask.
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2011, 04:24:35 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar

Without a little bit of envy nothing can be accomplished.

*****`·.¸.·´****Hate`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2011, 06:08:18 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2011, 06:23:28 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2011, 07:00:22 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Emmery

• I have a hit list. You're all on it. Think it over
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy
[ele]The elephant does the moon walk ^_^

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2011, 07:08:20 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. Willow