4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2008, 12:02:33 AM »

Nimbus' chair was almost thrown back as he stood up, with enough to force to brutally injure a child. His expression was aflame, but his anger was held still by Seeker's own cold stare.

"Sit down," he said, as Nimbus began to open his mouth to shout.

"Orders or not! I don't even care!! All that matters is that you destroyed it!!" Nimbus fell back into his seat, feeling frustrated that he could not do anything at that moment to avenge his destroyed home, and his fallen godmother. "I...I just...I just want it all back..."

He sat in silence, his eyes closed. Mizu stared at him with extreme sorrow and pity, wanting so badly to move over to the young man and hug him tightly. She didn't care that she had just met him either -- that was just how pitiful he seemed.

Nimbus slowly wiped away some tears, then sighed. He looked up to face Din, his eyes red. "I...I know that you didn't have a choice or whatever...But I think that that makes it all even worse. What the hell kind of organization are you part? Why would your leader want my town destroyed?"

Seeker interrupted. "I too would like to know. It appears that had your plan been executed any sooner, the Heaven Skyrune would have been damaged."

"Or Nimbus here would be dead..." Mizu said, raising her eyebrows, sadly considering what might have been the outcome.

[][][][][][]

"It would be a waste of time to do so," Arion said, his eyes narrowing. "Why must I eliminate what is harmless? It would be like drowning an infant before its teeth have even grown in."

He smirked, beginning to pace around the cell. He scratched his chin.

"However, I am quite glad to hear that Tsunami has gained yet another enemy. And about your home country?" Arion said, turning to meet Reios' defiant glare. "It would appear that you are not very cooperative with it. Autumn has been a faithful ally of Tsunami for years now. It is unfortunate that you are an entire decade behind your kinsmen."

He stopped walking, so that he was standing almost directly above Reios, casting a shadow over him.

"I assume that is why you have left your country in the first place, no?" Arion questioned him, his arms folded.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2008, 12:39:18 AM »
"Teh, I just told you guys. The mission was top secret, a direct order from the man himself. No one questions that kind of order. And if you guys have a problem with that, then you can make an enemy of Wrath." Myra replied, her voice filled with confident hostility. "By the way, keep that little ant away from my subordinate." Myra added. What the hell is wrong with Mizu? I heard about how heartless she is. Why does she care at all for that kid? Myra thought.

"Can we please go to the next subject of issue, please." Din suggested loudly, in attempt to calm down the room from the last spoken statements.

"Yes, Din is right. The mission is over and completed. It matters no longer. The only important thing is the situation at hand." Enyo supported Din. She was sitting next to Din.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2008, 01:49:41 AM »
"Din is absolutely correct; there are more important matters at hand," Seeker agreed, rearranging some papers in front of him on the table. Almost immediately afterwards, he turned to Nimbus to say, "Tell us all about your 'necklace'."

Nimbus sighed, sitting up in his seat once more. "It's from my mother. My real mother, not the one from the orphanage."

Mizu and Seeker glanced at one another, then Seeker gave her a slight nod.

"There's something you must understand," Mizu began, glancing down at the table. Then she looked up at him, her eyes giving off a serious tone. "Are you aware of the Sacred Skyrunes?"

"No," Nimbus answered truthfully. "But I know what regular Skyrunes are."

"That is not what we are referring to," Seeker interrupted, almost before Nimbus could even finish his sentence. "Sacred Skyrunes are much more powerful. There are only five of them, each one bearing a different elemental focus of planet Earth, from many years ago."

Seeker paused, giving Nimbus time to process the information. Then he continued, "Tsunami is currently under a mission to collect these five Sacred Skyrunes. One is already in our possession: the Ocean Skyrune."

Mizu held up the sapphire-blue jewel on her necklace. It glowed ominously, like a small capsule of sparkling, angelic water. "We are missing four of them: the Sacred Skyrunes of Land, Hell, Heaven, and Hurricane."

"And you seem to be in possession of the Heaven Skyrune," Seeker said to Nimbus, staring at the golden jewel at the end of Nimbus' necklace. Nimbus had to admit, it did look quite like Mizu's Ocean Skyrune, and gave off a mystical radiance unlike any normal Skyrune he had ever seen.

His stomach sank. If he really was in possession of the mystical Sacred Skyrune of Heaven, it was almost inevitable that he would be forced to defend his life against Tsunami. He would not be willing to give up his mother's keepsake so easily.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2008, 02:27:44 AM »
Myra's eyes widened at the sight of the two skyrunes gathered in this room. So, now they have two of the Sacred Skyrunes. Lucky them. Myra thought, crossing her arms.

"The Hell Skyrune..." Din muttered to himself very quietly. Through all the time Din had been with Wrath, we was working to fulfill one task. And that was to obtain the Sacred Hell Skyrune for Wrath. With that done, we was promised to be able to return to the heavens where he belonged.

It's pretty typical of Tsunami to want the most powerful skyrunes... They just better not get in the way of Din's dream. Enyo thought to herself.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
"Maybe, maybe not," Reios replied, "we all have our reasons."

Reios dropped the pistol on the floor creating a loud clank creating a calm look on his face as he stared up toward Arion who towered over him while he was sitting

"Every great empire and power in the world has had a rise and fall, such as the Greeks, Romans, and more recently, the Americans. Tsunami's will come, even if I may not live to see the day when it happens.

And I suppose too, my homeland shall see their last dawn soon enough, but I am hoping they will somehow see the light and the error of their ways, my father was always a damn fool."

He looked away from Arion's eyes and stared at the ground to his right in deep thought, glancing at the pistol he had dropped not too far away.

"I still remember that day when I found out..." he mumbled.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »
Ian whirled around, spinning his right hand dagger in his hand so that his fingers slipped into the notches in the handle, the other twirled around and ended with the tip gripped between his fore and middle fingers, his arm chickened back to throw. Simultaneously his stance dropped into a loose stance from where he could defend or attack, charge or retreat.

"Do not move." Ian stated in a calm, cold, commanding voice. "If you move I will kill you. Tell me your name, quietly."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »
"Huh?" Rena murmured quietly as her head turned to face Ian and the new man that was in front of them. Her expression wasn't too worried. Despite being in an enemy and or dangerous territory as a Tsunami airship, Rena was rather confident and laid back. Though it seemed that Ian felt the opposite.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2008, 10:44:50 AM »
Fay put a hand behind his head, scratching it, and laughed a little, nervously.

"Kill me? Why would you do a thing like that? Haha," he inquired with an innocent grin on his face. "But I suppose I could tell you my name, seeing as how I'm no one you should fear. My name is Lafayette Eternia; however, you may call me Fay." As fay explained himself, he motioned his other hand, palm facing forward, attempting to calm the angry man with the knives.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »
"Well..." Nimbus finally spoke, after a while. "Just tell me one thing about these Sacred Skyrunes. What the hell do you want them for? I mean, what're you gonna use them for once you got them all?"

Mizu glanced at Nimbus as he asked his question. "Well, you see..."

But Seeker abruptly interrupted her. "It is for the revival of Planet Earth."

Nimbus looked about his captors curiously. Collecting runes? Reviving Earth? What the hell is going on here?

Before Nimbus could say another word, Seeker added, "Any further questions you have about our intentions will not be answered." To this, Nimbus nodded slowly.

Mizu knew that Tsunami had another secret plan behind that one: they were going to destroy Skyrazor. But unsure whether or not Din or the other girls would protest to this, she kept her mouth shut, and instead kept her eyes on the nervous Nimbus.

"I believe Wrath is working to bring down the lands of Skyrazor, from what I have...investigated. Is that accurate?" Seeker spoke gently to Din.

"What you say about Tsunami is...dare I admit it, quite true. I also have my predictions of Tsunami's fall. But what I question is whether or not Tsunami will be brought down by an outside force, or torn apart by its own believers and supporters. I also ponder whether or not we will achieve our prime goal before our judgment descends upon us," Arino said, followed by a small sigh. "Alas, a storm quelled is another storm reborn."

Arion was about to question Reios a little more, but he was interrupted by the words of one of the other young men in the room. He had almost forgotten about them both.

"If you two are all done with your little chat…" Ed began, grabbing Arion’s attention. He stood up slowly. "…I have a question of my own to ask. Those people up there, I’m almost positive they weren’t all Tsunami. Were any of them among Wrath?"

"Yeah," Nemo joined  in, also standing up beside Ed. "I wanna know that too. I have…some business with them."

Ed nodded in agreement, turning to face Nemo. "It would seem that our agendas are quite similar."

"Ah, I see then," Arion said, his voice soft and low. "You are all here to cause trouble. Quite violent boys you all are."

Arion then began to laugh, shaking his head at Ed and Nemo. He took a step closer to them, his shadow receding from Reios. "I will tell you this much: there is indeed a Wrath member aboard this airship. But who and how many, you shall not find out from me."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »
Din remained silent. Myra suddenly spoke, "Ask Wrath related questions to me. I'm the commanding officer here since I am of highest status." Myra announced.

"Myra is correct." Din asserted, supporting Myra on what seemed to be every subject she speaks in.

"Yes, one of Wrath's goals is to destroy Skyrazor. That was the main reason for our alliance. Other information is not even known among the rest of the members besides The Bringer Of Death himself who is our leader and perhaps The Bringer Of Chaos, Djin who is First General.

-----

"Ian, you should take it easy. It doesn't look like this guy wants to fight. And besides, if you fight, it will alert the people just behind this door." Rena whispered very quietly to Ian, cupping her hand around her mouth in a muffling like action.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #210 on: December 31, 2008, 12:29:13 AM »
"Well then, why are the Wrath consorting with the Tsunami?" he interjected, "If theirs and Tsunami's agendas are different why are they working together...unless one of them is using the other for the other's agenda."
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2008, 07:02:47 AM »

I would kill you because this is enemy territory. It is far safer to assume that you are the enemy until proven otherwise...

"Appearances can be deceiving, Rena. And who's to say that if I were to fight him that it would take long enough to become loud." Ian stated, quietly. He turned his attention fully back to the man who called himself Fay.

He doesn't appear to be carrying any weapons. He could always have a skyrune or a handgun concealed in that cloak though...

"Fay, I want you to turn to the wall there and place your hands on it, then spread your feet apart." Ian instructed in a calm, quiet voice. "Stay in that position until I tell you otherwise."

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #212 on: December 31, 2008, 09:41:29 PM »
Fay gave the man a stern look.

"Now, now. Let's not be hasty here, sir. I can tell you're not Tsunami. Otherwise you would be apprehending err... -- Rena, was it? -- For snooping around. And based on your equal level of nervousness, I would also assume you also do not belong on this ship. I'm not moving anywhere until you explain your motives on this ship." Fay laughed nervously again. "Besides, you haven't even introduced yourself! How entirely rude!" he added, frowning.

Perhaps to gain the mysterious fellow's trust, fay untied the bag containing his novels and an apple from earlier and tossed it halfway between himself and the man.

"That's all I have on me. What reason would I have of attacking you, anyways? It's clear I also, am not Tsunami."

« Reply #213 on: January 01, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »
Ian ignored the bag that had tossed between them. He might give it a look after he had dealt with its owner. Until then it was just a distraction, or perhaps a trap.

"I am not Tsunami, true. I am nervous, false. My motives are my own business. And you will not be getting my name until I am confidant that I can trust you. Now," Ian said, and let a little extra chill enter his voice. "You will put your hands on that wall. Or I will remove you as a potential threat."

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #214 on: January 01, 2009, 02:12:26 PM »
Fay enjoyed this man's enthusiasm, though his mysterious - almost mechanical - nature was nerve wracking. Fay decided to walk over to the wall and sit down, rather than place himself in an awkward position.

"Is sitting down alright with you," He asked "because I do have my own sense of pride, you know?" Fay frowned. "Although, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I am a Magician. I do not require weaponry to fight. Observe." Fay's wrist suddenly glowed a bright blue, and a golden staff materialized in his left hand. "I also do not require motion, or even a skyrune to cast my spells," He added, as the gems on his staff suddenly shone the same bright blue as when the staff was summoned. A swift and cold wind blew down the hallway, causing small icicles and bits of frost to appear on the ends of his golden staff, dimming the glow from the gems of the staff.

"As you can see, I am of no threat to you. Trusting no one will get you no where, as it creates an enemy of the entire world. Trusting too many is foolish, sir, which undoubtedly you also recognize." Fay said, removing his cloak and tossing it in front of him, as a small flurry of snow fell quietly to the floor. Currently, he is garbed in black slacks with thin white stripes, as well as a white button-down shirt, with a blue trim. "Surely you do not think I'm hiding anything now, hm?" He inquired, letting his staff fall into his lap as he stared at the man with a blank smile on his face.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #215 on: January 01, 2009, 06:16:13 PM »
"You're all going to destroy Skyrazor? Hah, good luck with that," Nimbus laughed, folding his arms. "It'll be you against the three other nations. And maybe even the people of your own nation."

"No one has to know," Mizu said to him, giving him a cold glare.

"At any rate," Seeker began. He paused for a second, eyeing the door. Then he turned to Nimbus. "I am sure your greatest concern as of now is your fate."

Nimbus swallowed, then nervously nodded. He knew he had to be prepared to fight, but his body was not willing to stiffen with courage.

"Eh, ah, I was actually gonna make a suggestion about that, Seeker," Mizu said, slightly smiling nervously.

"Nimbus, you say you received the Heaven Skyrune fro your mother. Was your mother a Theo?" Seeker asked quite suddenly, ignoring Mizu. Nimbus nodded reluctantly, glancing at Din and Myra. "That makes sense then. It is a skyrune. Not only that, but a Sacred Skyrune."

Nimbus didn't know exactly what to say to this. The man seemed to be right.

"The boy is homeless. He has no family now, so he's defenseless," Mizu said, in a way that almost seemed like she supported Nimbus.

"That just makes stealing the skyrune from me even easier, huh?" Nimbus laughed, giving Seeker a defiant stare as he said this.

"Hold your tongue, boy," Seeker said, his eyes darting back to the door for a moment. "I shall make a deal with you."

Nimbus swallowed, his mouth becoming quite dry. What were these people planning to do with him? And would Mizu come to his aid if he was in danger? It had, for some reason, started to seem like she was on his side... He felt some sort of friendly and comforting radiance coming from her.

"We want that skyrune. But you may keep it under one condition," Seeker said. "You must work for us, as a Tsunami follower."

Mizu and Seeker both looked at Nimbus now. Mizu actually quite hoped the boy would agree to this. For some reason, she didn't want him to get hurt, and preferred that he stick around.

"And the other choice?" Nimbus asked, not sure whether he wanted to be part of this "Tsunami" organization.

"If you do not surrender yourself to us, and refuse to hand over the Heaven Skyrune..." Seeker spoke, in quite a scary tone. "Then I will be forced to kill you."

Arion smirked, giving Reios a peculiar glance.

"I myself do not know what the alliance is for. But Lord Nauvi Tsunami himself suspects it is as you suggest. That Wrath is using us for their own intentions."

Ed and Nemo glanced at one another, both becoming quite interested in the tension between the two super-powers.

"However, we are well aware that we must continue to affiliate with Wrath if we want to achieve our own intentions. In turn, we are also using them. Our loyalty and support to them is certainly indefinite."

Arion abruptly glanced down at his watch, and then frowned. "We have dawdled in here for far too long. What's worse, I have not made up my mind on what to do with you."

He let out a small sigh.

"Aah, no matter. Stand," he ordered to Reios. "Come this way. We will head back upstairs, and I will let Seeker decide your fate."

With that said, Arion began to exit the cell, motioning for the young men to follow him. Ed and Nemo followed, stopping at the door to wait for Reios.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #216 on: January 01, 2009, 07:30:10 PM »
Enyo yawned quietly as she rested her head against her propped up hand. She was apparently very bored and unmotivated to take part in this conversation. She was spending most her time ignoring everything that was said and paid more attention to the lesser-dressed Din who had borrowed his cloak to Mizu. Enyo just remembered that she was still wearing it. She turned to glared at her, studying her once again. I'm surprised these Tsunami officers aren’t the least bit afraid of us right now... We're half of Wrath's power just right here. Shows what they know. And besides, what is that Mizu girl thinking? She can't just keep Din's cloak! Enyo thought to herself as her expression frowned a bit.

Din too was becoming somewhat irritated that he was stolen from his day off by Myra. He also swore he heard something outside the room taking place. Din suddenly stood up, placing his hands on the table with his eyes shut. "None of this business has to do with me. If I'm needed, just come looking for me." Din announced and began making his way towards the door.

"Request accepted." Myra replied to Din quietly. "You stay here, Enyo." Myra added quickly as she saw Enyo starting to get the idea to follow Din. Enyo pouted and crossed her arms like a child while remaining in her seat.

On the other side of the door...

Rena was too busy observing Ian and the new man named Fay reason with each other to know Din was about to open the door. Suddenly, she heard foots steps very near and Rena's head turned to face the door with her eyes wide. Oh my gosh, we're caught! Rena thought.

Din twisted the door handle and opened the door. Din stopped in his tracks. He saw Rena on the floor right in front of him with male next to her and another man down the hall a bit further. Din's somewhat large stature was enough to block everyone's view of Rena from inside. Din observed within a moments notice the girl was a blood elf and he then noticed the large weapons she had. Three unknown people who were armed were before Din. At first he didn't know how to respond but just stare blankly at the girl. Rena appeared to be doing the same.

In the moment Din's surprised expression washed away, appearing quite calm. He stepped forward a little closer to Rena just enough to get past the door and he closed it behind him. It seemed as if Din spared them? That's what Rena was assuming, but she was more worried about what Ian would think.

Offline marrer

« Reply #217 on: January 02, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »
Wolfbane proceeded to clean their blood from Tonbogiri and looked over their gear finding nothing really of interest aside from the two guns.  It wasn’t often that he had to deal with hunters that carried them, even rarer the fact that these two had with them a submachine gun.

I barely ever see a face I’ve known anymore…

He let Tonbogiri hang low in his left hand as Wolfbane started his trek home, the two guns slung over his right shoulder.  He wound through the woods, avoiding his own traps and even checking a few of them to make sure they were still set.  It didn’t take long before he was on the approach to his caves entrance.

Wolfbane made his way up the small patch of mountain to the entrance and moved in through the plain and empty first chamber and into the next, it had a small fire pit  and about five feet from the pit was a bed of hides;  each strewn about and woven into each other.  Making his way past them he came to a small opening and tossed them in the metal clanking against metal as the guns struck a small pile of various firearms he had taken from the dead over the years.  Most of which were single shot rifles, and handguns.  There were a couple shotguns, and not with the submachine gun and the assault rifle in the pile it made thirteen total.

He stoked up a fire and went over to the mound of fires taking a  small one and cutting it so he could wrap it around Tonbogiri in the place where the wood grip had shattered,  he then put it into place with a few small strips of leather he had bought on his last trip to visit civilization.  He would be among them again soon enough.

When he was finished the fire was blazing anew again, Wolfbane reached over to the other side of the mound where he had a large deer skin bag.  He put inside the bag a few hides and a couple pouches of jerky before he got up and went to the small chamber with the pile of guns.  From the pile he grabbed the submachine gun which he slung over his right shoulder again.  All Wolfbane had for ammo was in the guns, most of which were emptied in the attempts to kill him.  They were merely souvenirs.

I know your still out their murderous swine…I’ll return for you soon enough.

With that promise, Wolfbane made his way from the cave and head toward Glaciara.  A trip that could take a fair amount of time should he walk the whole way, but that was not the case.  Wolfbane would only walk far enough for any that might be watching to think he was still in the wood.  That way they might make their way though his field of traps to learn that he no longer was there.  When he was far enough, he would spread his wings and fly to the city.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »
Ed was caught off guard, he had to admit it was spectacular.  The two of them were like the sun and moon, the dragon and the tiger, both beasts of burden locked in a furocious stand of titans.  Time however, did not stand still for him and he could tell that nothing at this point was as it seemed.  Perhaps even more frightening, he realized, was his ability to see it all accurately.  A most delicate situation indeed.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2009, 08:18:52 PM »
"I've met men who could be wearing half of what you now are and still conceal a plethora of weapons on their person. I'll choose to trust you for the moment. We can't sit about this hallway all day. Let me give you some free advice, though. The next time somebody who is armed and, most likely dangerous, tells you to do something. Do it. Unless you have the conviction to live with the consequences of disobedience. Were I a colder man you would be lucky to walk away from this meeting at all much less fully intact." Ian said and spun his daggers about in his hands and slid them back into their sheathes inside of his sleeves in in one deft motion of each hand.

Almost the instant that his daggers disappeared into his sleeves the door to the room that Rena was sitting outside of opened to reveal a man standing in the doorway. He glanced at each of them and stared at Rena for a moment, perhaps thinking. Then he stepped out and closed the door behind him.

"You." Ian said. He thought he'd try a different approach from how had dealt with Fay. "What is your name?" He asked, though not commanding as he had been before, more like... simply curious. A casual, normal, question. At least he hoped that's what he had made it sound like...