4M4Life.com

So much.

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
So much.
« on: December 11, 2009, 11:52:44 PM »
So many new things, ideas, conceptual figments on which I bias on my perspective of the world.

The past few months (6 months) have been life changing. I've gone through my first ideas of true love to the most inner realizations of myself. I know now that I am bipolar, which has changed many of the things about me as I've began to realize how much the disorder is worsening, conflicted with aspergers and dyslexia. I finally had the guts to ask out the love of my dreams during the start of the summer. It was truly indescribable... I had her on my mind for two entire years. At the start of those two long and painful years I decided "You know what? I'm going to commit everything I have within myself to be with her. I love her), and I truly did. I watched our friendship grow, the pain of seeing her in relationships with me in the casted shadow, me being there to support her; in so many ways I seemed to be her destined mate in this incredible bonding we partook in. If I could have nothing more in the world, it would have been to just remain friends with her. Our friendship was, I'd say, perfect. Anyways, I finally had the strength to tell her I loved her. She coincidentally had the same feelings towards me. From the entire time I wanted to be with her.
         For the next little bit things were fantastic- I had saved everything for her-- she was my first kiss, my first real hug, the first person I'd just truly loved more than anything in the world. If she were to pull from me, it would be like pulling every organ from my body. I realized the fear of losing her. It started to make me anxious around her, and soon I was so afraid of saying something that would risk our relationship that I couldn't even speak to her. Ironic, yes, because in not talking to her and not risking losing anything I ended up losing everything. On our many bike rides into the local park and swinging so harmoniously on the swings was soon like a prison carriage with our mouths taped shut. School started. We talked even less. We talked, we knew it would be best if we just ended it. I was at first okay with it, because I knew we'd still be friends...
           I'm still not completely certain why to this day, but she hates me. Every attempt I've made to ask her why has ended with an argument, and me feeling a certain anger that I feel so guilty for having-- this is the person I had given up many things for, committed so long to be with, and it ended just like that. From inability to communicate. I cried, for the first time in many many years. Cried at night many times. Had to force back tears in school. Why was this destroying me? Mentally I was over it, but I wasn't. I was still convinced deep within me that she was my best friend... it was destroying me. My best friend wasn't talking to me. I was very depressed, and I lost motivation for everything. I stopped talking, period. People started to make me increasingly more anxious. I tried talking to people but I ended up skipping words, losing conceptions of what to say, and just losing track halfway into talking. I convinced myself that I hated her, and it took a long time to do that, but afterwards I felt better. I no longer felt the pain of knowing how long I'd spent wanting her, rather now I felt this mild anger towards her very presence. I hated to hate, but I had to. It was the only way to turn off the garbage disposal at the base of my heart.
             I've done some researching and have discovered the logic in all of this. Bipolarity consists of depressive and manic episodes (for me); maniacal episodes consisting of spontaneous action and recklessness- all in all a "happier" state of being. In this state I would talk and be funny, the person whom she had known me as. Depressive episodes, on the other hand, made me secluded, antisocial, and muted. Aspergers syndrome makes me avoidant of human presence and limited in my speech as well as with my dyslexia.
             Nowadays I'm becoming increasingly more antisocial-- I talk as minimal as possible, only to agree or answer correspondingly; I can only talk with my few close friends, and the odd nice person... other than that, people hurt to be in the presence of. I believe it's been derived from bipolarity, but I also have developed an anxiety disorder- I've been aware of this for years, however. It's just worsened recently- as much as being talked to I will feel as though I'm in front of the entire world with my pants down.
             I've been learning many coping methods, however... art is especially good for me- when I draw in a really relaxed state of mind, every emotion seems to just travel out of my fingertips... it's the only way I can express myself, through my fingers. Writing and drawing and listening to music has made my recent life bearable and survivable once more. I still get sad, however, just not as sad as I used to before I installed my "hate" interface. I can see these disorders really affecting me in the future though... I want to be a graphic designer, but I feel my work will sometimes receive the bias of whatever mood I seem to be withdrawled upon. Oh well. Perhaps people will appreciate it as I do.
              Moods to change quite quickly... usually a few times a day, but it varies-- I was depressed for two months one time, and quite happy for two weeks after, but usually it's been a day depressed and a day happy, or half and half.

And that is Spenner's recent life in a nutshell. TL;DR: I'm coping with bipolarity and a few other disorders after being completely shattered by a failed commitment that was caused by such disorders.

Sigh. Hello again everyone.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: So much.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 01:01:20 AM »
Sometimes introspection is the cure, sometime it is the cancer of our thoughts. I know I've been on both sides of that road. [welcome] back!

[kata]

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »
Thanks, and yeah, I'm sure I'll make better dealings with these things soon enough.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
Time, experiences, trial, and error. These things are growth and self improvement, sounds like you've gained a lot of these. Nice work! [chair]

[kata]

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »
Thanks, all in the name of becoming a stronger person inevitably I hope  [angel] there's been many hardships, but I'm sure it'll pay off in the end.

Gosh darn; so what's new with the forum?

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 01:17:26 AM »
lets see, since April we've gotten a bunch of new faces, Kinjo just released Emos #4 today,  Pluto isnt a planet anymore, and everything here has been peachy!

[kata]

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 01:26:48 AM »
Sounds delightful.   [yoshi]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 01:28:32 AM »
Yeah! Are you as excited about Xmas as I am !?!?!!?!?!  [xmas2]

[kata]

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 01:36:31 AM »
TWICE AS MUCH

Other than the fact that I have no idea what shall reside on my wish list :/

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 01:54:38 AM »
Am I the only person who doesn't have a wish list?

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 02:13:06 AM »
nope, I was tortured with pie until my family extracted a list from my broekn, feeble body.

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 07:22:11 AM »
hey spenner! you know i am a bit bi-polar
really didnt realize it until a few years back, it is hard to stop yourself sometimes
also takes a while to admit and know what is wrong with you, i say hang in there, your young and have your whole life ahead of you
also today im uploading emos 4 to youtube :)

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »
Yeah, it felt a lot better when I just admitted to myself what was the problem so I could start dealing with it- and yeah, it's cope-able, and I've got a life's worth of potential ahead of me :]

And yeah, good stuff as always- I myself should be contributing some flash stuff pretty soon; I'm looking to get back into animation for a bit.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 03:18:34 AM »
Holy crap it's spenner. TL fraking DR

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 06:45:08 AM »
=D I read it!

Hi there! I'm Addy! ^.^ Nice to meet you!
It seems like you are taking a good approach to all of this!
=D I hope to be able to get to know you better!

Welcome back! =D
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 01:12:25 PM »
TL fraking DR

Yes, I believe that's the longest post I have ever made EVER that's not copypaste  [cowb]

And good job Addy =D I didn't expect anyone to really read all of it, though connecting all the elements of it you sorta get my situation but whatever-- pleasure to meat you  [music]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 01:13:14 PM »
watch out! shes the bunny!

[kata]

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »
I own a bunny. I know how to handle bunnies  [sword]

But yeah my bunny is 12 and a half years old--- OLD BUNNY  [rocket]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »
old fart bunny!

[kata]

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »
I have a bunny toooo!!! =D
Bunny buddies~!
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.