Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Salad Voters  (Read 2666 times)

Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
  • Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 5
    • 4M4Life
Salad Voters
« on: April 02, 2008, 02:01:38 AM »

I think as we redo the visuals, we should reassess the Moderation Team. If we're to get the 4m going again, we need to have Moderators who can manage their respected sections.

This has stemmed from the situation of the RP section and Shin and AFs attitude and lack of effort to do anything productive. If someone else wants a stab at RP Mod, I say let them, since its going nowhere and has gone nowhere for a while. I let Shin and AF know a while back about how things are looking and I've seen zero improvement.

Also, Darky is gone, hasn't been online in months, he should be replaced as well.

My thoughts on possible replacements are Chickan and Nick. Wether they both mod RP or one does another section doesn't matter to me. Nick has experience as an RP Mod, and chickan, tho he leaves and comes back over and over, I think could handle a simpler section like Video Links.

AF and Shin could even mod other sections, I just feel that they cant handle RP on their own.

whats your opinion on all this?

[kata]

kinjo

• Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 24
  • Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: Salad Voters
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:23:46 AM »

CHICKAN doesnt get mod anymore or his BBF animebone you just cant trust him

and nick doesnt come often so no point really, those sections are not really that busy and until they are, just you and me can admin

now that your back

Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
  • Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 5
    • 4M4Life
Re: Salad Voters
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »

ok sounds good.

lor when will chickan just give in and let the 4M into his heart.

[kata]
Pages: [1]   Go Up