4M4Life.com

unfinished talentless hack fiction by me fgts UPDATE VARY IMPORTANT

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Final Terran study report v1.5
HUMANS have proven to be a very fruitful area of study. The wealth of data I accumulated on this planet can not be calculated.  The information contained forthwith has come at incredible cost, and I pay gladly. It will be difficult to concentrate all of the knowledge I have gained into so few words, but I have no time to go into great detail.
FOR the purpose of being as close to my subjects of study as possible, I underwent radical genome reprocessing and had a series of mutative injections, as well as radioactive surgery. There has never been a body augmentation quite like mine. I became, down to the molecular level, totally human. After a relatively graceful recovery, the first thing I noticed was a rather disturbing shift in my senses. I gained some and lost others, most noticeably I could no longer smell the subtle pheromones and chem-signals that we rely on so heavily. I could however hear a much wider spectrum of sounds and see a almost completely different spectrum of light. You can not imagine the incessant clicking and humming that pervades the Cluster. It is enough to put one on one’s last leg, of which I have only two.
MY new, frail form was loaded into a protective shell and launched toward the mysterious new planet. Born again, I split the sky! I landed quite harshly in a body of water near a concentrated habitat of Terrans, known to them as ‘Cities’. The shell stopped spinning, and I perceived a gentle swaying motion. I deemed it safe to emerge.
SO I emerged, and it was glorious.  At first I thought some misfortune had caused me to lose my newly gained sight, and I was afraid. The fear did not last long, as I became orientated I looked upward and saw the stars. They struck me with a sense of divine awe. I experienced a uniquely human sensation then: fatigue. I curled down back into my entry shell, and I slept for the first time in my existence.
I awoke to a searing light. Fearing for my eyes, I partially closed the flaps of skin covering them until I adjusted. This task being done, I took stock of my surrounding. The most obvious thing was the star of this planet, being the source of said searing light, was obstinately visible in the sky. It is a bright yellow thing, and I could not look at it directly. I then noted that I had made landfall. I took one small step, and felt the gravel beneath my vulnerable feet. 
   I walked a short distance until I came to a barrier, a great white bulkhead jutting suddenly from the ground. I passed this barrier by walking along it until I found a series of horizontal metal bars arranged laterally all the way to the top of the structure. I climbed.
       [cen] ing… god. I done writ myself into a corner. OH WELL LOL>

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: unfinished talentless hack fiction by me fgts
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:06:30 AM »
man if you dont post something productive dont post at all dude.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:09:34 AM »
FW: Well arent you climbing some sort of structure with many hand/footholds? a Fence perhaps?

Fences keep people inside of schools, institutions, prisons, and out of private sectors, government testing facilities, and preschools.

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »
FW: Well arent you climbing some sort of structure with many hand/footholds? a Fence perhaps?

Fences keep people inside of schools, institutions, prisons, and out of private sectors, government testing facilities, and preschools.

more like a sea wall, a artificial cliff into the sea with rocks and sand at the bottom. saw it all the time on the coast.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 02:14:47 AM »
Sea wall? Id mention an obsticle to breathe CO2 Freely or some sort of weightless ness. something attributed to the sea if you wish it to be a seawall

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 02:52:01 PM »
im not IN the water anymore.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »
then towel off

[kata]

black death

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 08:47:17 PM »
i loved it, a story of a zerg going terran. you discribed it very vividly, i would love it if you finished it or at least made more.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »
Oh so thats what this is about? Well in any case I want him to continue the story as well!

[kata]

black death

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
well if it's not i would be surprised. it could be just an alean story but that's what i thought it was. and yes continue it!

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »
Its pretty nice, I hope it gets finished.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 02:20:41 AM »
Nick has fans! [rade]

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 02:22:10 AM »
i loved it, a story of a zerg going terran. you discribed it very vividly, i would love it if you finished it or at least made more.
Negative. this is NOT fanfiction.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 02:34:05 AM »
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 06:38:02 PM »
He should write a book.

Or maybe just a pamphlet.

black death

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 08:47:14 PM »
Negative. this is NOT fanfiction.

really? your story involves advanced mutation, incessant clicking of the alean creatures, "clusters", and largely "terran". but of course terran just means human.

so, YOU LIE.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »
The Plot THickens

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 05:47:57 PM »
 [cen]  yall niggas i rewrote this for like the fith time yesterday. i do plan on finishing it. also, necropost.

Offline black death

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 06:17:33 PM »
GODDOMIT, just leave the dead alone.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf