4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #520 on: November 07, 2009, 06:21:10 PM »
Kiyoko laughed, "Especially after sleeping on the ground last night," she joked, "Not the most comfortable of sleeping places." She glanced back at Hotaru, questioningly.

"You okay?" she asked.

I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #521 on: November 07, 2009, 06:40:07 PM »
The city was in view. It was very widespread and had a large welcoming gate with several guards positioned on both sides. The walls surrounding the city were made of stone, but seemed gather thinner than expected. One might think the walls were for show, though they do a good job of keeping unwanted people out of the city; an army a different story. Lynx approached the gate and two guards came up to meet him.

"Good morning sir!" The guard on the left said, appearing very friendly.

"Good morning. May we have permission to enter?" Lynx asked, smiling.

"Are all these people here with you?" The other guard questioned.

"Why, yes." Shiv answered, butting in and putting his arm around Lynx.

"Sh-Shiv! Welcome back!" The guard who just asked a question exclaimed.

"These are all good people, they're not traveling scam artists or murderers." Shiv reassured both of the guards.

"Of course, if you say so Shiv. You may all enter, enjoy your stay in Seshrio." Both the guards said.

"Thank you for you help, Shiv." Lynx said to Shiv.

"Don't mention it, it's home to us here." Shiv replied.

"Heehee! It feels good to be home again!" Ren proclaimed, jumping and skipping about.

"I can see your sister is still as cheerful and full of energy as always." Another guard shouted to Shiv as they passed.

"Haha! Yeah, she's someone who doesn't like being kept in line." Shiv replied back to the guard.

Both Oro and Angel kept to their self as the entered through the gate.

The moment the group entered the gates, they were already consumed by the large bustle of the city. There was so much noise from street stall shops and the people going from each one and back. This was a very close but large community so most everyone knew each other despite it being such a large trade city. The streets were of packed down brick and dirt and the buildings were all made of stone or brick.

Lynx didn't appear to be very interested in the business of the city though, but more distracted in thought. I'll make sure to get information out of those two people following us.

(( Reason for God Mod of Oro and Angel: I just wanted to make sure both of them entered the city at least. I have no idea when Fifth or DNAngel will post again. And the two people Lynx notices following them since they left the Guardian Temple, he hasn't seen them yet, he just feels their presences.))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #522 on: November 07, 2009, 09:36:55 PM »
Kiyoko stared at the bustling city, with an overjoyed expression. She had been able to do a lot of traveling, but with her father it had  always been strictly business; get things done, then leave. It never gave her time to expand her horizons, see more of the world around her, and be a part of it too.

"Are we gonna be here long?" she asked, curiously, following the rest of the group.

(( ))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #523 on: November 08, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »
Tsumi was walking quietly next to Lynx, still carrying his large traveling cabinet on his back. "Hmmm... Where would be somewhere to set up shop?... Hmm..." Tsumi kept mumbling to himself but out loud.

(( Who is Kiyoko talking to? ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #524 on: November 08, 2009, 06:34:35 PM »
((Anyone willing to volunteer and answer))

(())
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #525 on: November 12, 2009, 03:35:31 AM »
((Addy is getting annoyed with Neschen. She has decided that if he doesn't post he will be thrown from the plot while it's still early enough to do it. I foresee an inactivity problem in the future, and don't want this RP being backed up like the rest. Whales hasn't seemed to even care about the 4M and probably forgot this existed. So here's the deal: Today is Thursday. If Nestec does not post bye the 11:59:59 Saturday, he is out. Also, I am extending the offer the the new member I asked to join if he would like to involve himself. He seems like a pretty active RPer. If you see Neschen in school or anything, just let him know =P Also tell him I still luffle him, but he is getting to be a pain in the neck with the inactivity ^.^ I think thats all. I'll aware the other members to get back into the RP now.))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #526 on: November 12, 2009, 03:57:55 AM »
((Oh and another thing; Red, can I ask your great Mod self to clean up some of this OOC all over the place? =P THANKS!! [heart]))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #527 on: November 12, 2009, 08:15:32 AM »
"You okay?" Kiyoko asked.

Hotaru heard her voice, but did not immediately realize she was talking to him. He waited for a couple seconds, then glanced up to find her staring back at him. A small jolt of surprise caused him to straighten his back.

"Aah, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine," he said, somewhat puzzled that she had seemed to notice his discomfort.

When the group entered the city, Aiko's eyes began to wander hysterically. As a wide smile stretched upon her face, she spun slowly around, as if determined not to let anything escape her sights. It was the first actual town other than Kakrio that she and Hotaru had ever stepped foot in.

"This is beautiful!" Aiko exclaimed, dazedly grabbing at Hotaru's arm. Instinctively, he jerked his arm in an effort to get her off of him.

"Try not to act so obvious where we come from," he grumbled, despite the fact that the chances of someone observing them and identifying their origins was extremely low.

"Oh! Right," Aiko replied obediently, quickly calming herself down. She turned to glance at Kiyoko, letting out a small giggle. "Whoops. Heehehe..."
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #528 on: November 12, 2009, 08:23:05 AM »
'He's embarrassed by it,' Kiyoko immediately realized as she head his words. She felt bad for him, as she glanced over her shoulder, her eyes showing a slight sadness. She shook it away, and looked at the group.

"Well what first?" She asked, smiling, "We could all split up and do some exploring then meet back up for lunch?" she suggested.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #529 on: November 12, 2009, 05:29:45 PM »
(( Will do. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #530 on: November 12, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »
(( Oro and Angel can do whatever they want until they are needed, we don't really have to hear from them yet. ))

Tsumi finally noticed an open area on the street and set his giant cabinet-like backpack down and starting unpacking and setting up a shop just as every other street shop was around him.

"Just meet up at my shop." Tsumi boomed proudly.

Lynx wasn't too worried and was already on his way to do his own thing, though he did hear Tsumi's words.

"Sounds good." Shiv said. "If you have questions ask Ren or myself since this is our home town. We can bring everyone back to our place to sleep later." Shiv said to the remaining group members.

Oro seemed to wander around the shopping street, checking out all the small shops and wasn't too interested in much anything else.

Angel quietly stayed to himself but followed the remaining group.

(( Alright, now I can start making real posts again now that I got Oro and Angel out of the way. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #531 on: November 16, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
(( Will do. ))

(( I forgot to do this answer all... =_= I will do it when I get home from school. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #532 on: November 26, 2009, 07:39:13 PM »

Aiko watched as the group seemed to split up, spreading out like spilled water. As everyone seemed to get farther away from her, she became aware that she and Hotaru were the only ones still standing in the same spot.

"Um, what do you wanna check out?" she asked Hotaru, turning her head to look at him.

Hotaru looked back at her, and then down at the ground. Aiko could see that he was deep in thought. Then, as his face seemed to light up, he looked back up at her.

"Have...you ever heard of this place called a bar?" he asked her. "...With like, music and drinks and the like?"

"Oh! I know exactly what you're talking about! You think there is one of those in this city?" Aiko exclaimed, suddenly excited at the thought of going to a bar. She had never been into one before (and did not know that bars were linked to alcohol), and had only heard about the glamour of them from Kenichi.

"There are bright lights, and cheerful music. Everybody there has a good time, drinking their sorrows away. Time seems to blaze by, and at the end of the night, your heart and ears still ring with glee."

Kenichi, who had often times been to the Upper District of Kakrio, shared stories about the bar with Aiko and Hotaru all the time.

Aiko rushed over to grab Shiv's arm before he and Ren had wandered too far off. "Um, there's a bar in this town, right? Can you show Hotaru and me where it is?"
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #533 on: November 29, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »
As Aiko grabbed at him, Shiv turned around. "A bar?" Shiv questioned, though didn't care much. "There's tons of them here. Maybe over twenty of them." Shiv boasted.

"Yep, yep!" Ren exclaimed in support of her brother's words.

"It wouldn't hurt to show you to one, I guess." Shiv decided. "This way. It's only like a dozen yards this way." Shiv motioned and soon enough with much dodging through the busy crowds and flow of the streets, they reached the nearest bar in a matter of a few minutes.

The building was no taller than the ones surrounding it and the windows no different either. The only difference was there was a constant traffic of people flooding in and out of it and with that the door always seemed to remain open.

"Just be careful."Shiv warned Hotaru and Aiko. "People can get kind of rowdy and sometimes mean in here." He explained quickly before entering the bar with Ren close behind him.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #534 on: December 02, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
((I've been gone for a few days, but I'm back to post =P))

Kiyoko wandered aimlessly about, not really knowing what she was doing, and unnerved by the crowds. 'Splitting up was a horrible idea...' she later thought to herself, attempting to squeeze between two people.

She sighed, as she examined what was around her, two large men talking, one bellowing from what she presumed was a joke the other had told, a few children running through the street chasing after each other, stands and booths set up to sell goods, fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, a mess of blurs and colors, moving before her, and the talking of people meshing together and becoming a soft buzz in her ears.

She moved on, before stopping in a seemingly unpopulated area, out of the way from the rush of the trade city.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #535 on: December 02, 2009, 11:34:23 PM »
Tsumi had completed the setup of his street shop. He had a fairly large counter with cloth over it and many weapons and pieces of metal scattered about it with several wooden stands that also held weapons. Tsumi was after all a blacksmith and had setup his anvil behind the counter with what appeared to look like a portable furnace of some kind. Lynx was fascinated by it, he never thought a blacksmith could carry everything he needed with him including a furnace for smelting...

"I'll admit, this is an impressive setup you got here." Lynx praised Tsumi.

"Bwahaha! Thanks! It's not much but it does the job." Tsumi replied modestly.

Lynx looked around at the crowd for a bit until he spotted Kiyoko. She appeared to be somewhat lost in the flow of the foot traffic so Lynx thought to lend her a hand. As she walked by, Lynx grabbed her by the arm and pulled her quickly into the clearing by Tsumi's shop before she could even realize who grabbed her.

"Be careful, we wouldn't want an important girl like you to go missing." Lynx warned Kiyoko playfully.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #536 on: December 03, 2009, 01:50:38 AM »
"AHH!" Kiyoko yelped upon be snatched up. She glanced at him nervously, a wave of relief passing over her as she met with a familiar face. "Ah ha ha, sorry.." she replied rather sheepishly. "I'm not good with crowds," She excused herself. "Uhm, thanks." She followed up with a smile. "I'll try to stop  being such a nuisance for you guys."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #537 on: December 03, 2009, 07:45:51 AM »
"It's no problem at all." Lynx reassured Kiyoko. Lynx hummed as if he were thinking. "How about we get a drink?" Lynx asked Kiyoko.

(( Mornings... Don't post in the morning. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #538 on: December 03, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »
Kiyoko looked off into the crowd, "Uhmm, alright." she then said, "Sure! I'd be happy too!" she then said in a more seemingly outgoing nature.

(Whooo..? Haven't slept since like... i don't know when.. pulled an all nighter last night and the night before... good enough for me...))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #539 on: December 04, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »
(( This would be somewhat classified as God Modding, but whatever. =P ))

Lynx grabbed Kiyoko by the hand and quickly led her through the crowds of people. It was surprising how well Lynx would navigate through everyone with only one eye. After several minutes Lynx turned into an alley which was much quieter and calmer. "That's better." Lynx said, letting go on Kiyoko's hand. "Not as many people here." He said as he walked to a nearby door and pushed it open. Above the door there was a sign made of old pine wood which said The Pit, which was assumed to be a bar by Lynx.

"Come on." Lynx called to Kiyoko as he entered. Inside was a more dark atmosphere than in other shops and stores. There wasn't any music playing and most of the other customers appeared to be outlaws or people who just appeared to not want to get along with anybody. It was even more quiet and still inside than in the alley Lynx had just come from. And the only communication going on between people were in whispers as if everything they said was sacred.