4M4Life.com

Writer's Block?

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Writer's Block?
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »

((I usually characterize my people in RPs, I dislike having to make bios.))

Character Biographies are not only for others help understand your character, but to help you create the guildelines and boundaries for your posts. Not having a bio is similar to having to write a large essay on paper without lines. Just thought I would throw this little hint/tip out there.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »
Also, it not only allows others to understand where your character comes from, it also imprints a simple image or basic idea of your character when we interact with them. Something to keep in mind while thinking of something to do.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 03:44:06 AM »
Also, it not only allows others to understand where your character comes from, it also imprints a simple image or basic idea of your character when we interact with them. Something to keep in mind while thinking of something to do.
Well put, thanks for the extra note on my comment. I really hope for this thread to become helpful to those who need help with ideas and to further one's writing ability. So anything and everything helps. Please post a tip, example, and or hint whenever you can.