4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2009, 04:10:20 PM »
(( Window? We're outside. Just outside the school on the steps leading up to the entrance... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »
(( I'll post later!!! GAH. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »
((heh heh, yeah))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »
((Somebody needs to post now!!! in anything just POST.))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »
((BLAHOGASHFAMAHOGONELEAKOSIS!!!!!!!!!!))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »
Aure looked up at the sky and then at Le’scott. "It does sort of seem like it will. And at the perfect time..." Aure replied, now staring at Le’scott very seriously, making sure he also knew enemies were lying in wait for noon to make their move on them.

I feel kind of bad for this Xander guy, he isn't affiliated with me at all and now he's going to be ambushed along with me. At least Le’scott seems to notice something is wrong. Aure thought as she looked back to the ground. She leaned back a bit, relaxing despite the situation.

"It will be noon in about twenty minutes, what do you think?" Aure asked both or either Le’scott or Xander, she didn't specifically choose one of them.

--------------------------------------------------

Adam was also looking up at the sky. I hope it'll rain... It's really soothing to me at times like this. Adam thought.

Adam sighed. "Ughhh... Come to think of it, it might not be a good idea to hang around in once spot for more than I need to... Just sets myself up to get ambushed..." Adam reasoned out loud as he started to walk again in an unspecified direction, though it was North and in the direction of Ryu High once again(Adam doesn't realize he's heading that way again though since he still doesn't know Ryu region very well after moving here).

(( WHALES, we need your post in there soon or you're going to have a HUGE time lapse to explain. >.> ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »
(( By the way, it's your turn I think. Hotaru and Aiko haven't noticed Angel yet. So... I guess it's you. I'm just a little lazy right now. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »

Tsumi grunted and then thought to a moment, looking at Aiko and Hotaru. "Are you two married?" He asked suddenly.

Hotaru's response to this was widened eyes, and somewhat of a forced cough. Aiko, on the other hand, let out a gentle laugh, putting her arm around Hotaru.

"No, we haven't gotten married yet," Aiko said quite cheerfully, almost like she was bragging (she did believe she was the most fortunate girl in the world for being with Hotaru). "But we're definitely in love!"

Somewhat desperate and willing to change the subject (discussing his feelings for Aiko had always made him somewhat queasy), Hotaru glanced around and quickly drew attention to the young man who had just entered.

"Hey. There's someone else," he pointed out quite loudly.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2009, 11:11:12 AM »
(( One thing, Nimbus can't go past Enyo and Rena because they're up against the wall in is leaning against. =P ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »
Tsumi laughed at Hotaru's reaction but it quickly ended when a new figure entered the room. "Hey! How about you come join us?" Tsumi suggested loudly across the room.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »
Angel reluctantly walked over to the group.  He had always hated the pleasantries, the getting to know people aspect of communication.  Still, he did not dislike the interaction, he was an assassin sure, but he never chose the wrong side of the table.  He made his way over undisturbed and ready for conversation, perhaps this was best anyways, he at least get to know who he was dealing with.

"Sure..." he replied heartily.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
(( Waiting for Fifth to arrive in whatever way he planned to. >.> ))

Moments after Angel entered the inn, Sesu followed close behind. Sesu sighed as he came in. "It's the last day specified for everyone's arrival, but not even half of the people are here yet..." Sesu stated in a very uncertain manner. Sesu had been stressing over the selection of warriors for this task for days and he hoped he had made the right choices, though the Spirits of the Guardian Temple guided him so he shouldn't have to worry.

(( Uhm, I've been putting off Shiv and Red for awhile... I really will get to it soon. ))

« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2009, 08:29:32 PM »
Oro sat at the bench admiring the view and enjoying small zephyrs that hit his face softly. The elderly monk was gone for about thirty minutes now and Oro continued to stare at the small inn not too far away from where he was sitting. Oro cringed a little looking at all the people inside the inn, his face was twisted a little wondering why so many rugged  people were around a place so holy. Oro rolled up his sleeves very tightly pat his elbows revealing skinny arms.

“Hmmm……. Could they all possibly be here for the same reason that I am?” Oro said in a very hushed tone of voice as the wind hit his face again.

“Yes in fact they are” The monk stood in front of Oro with a small wooden cup filled with water. “Here, they probably are as eager to meet the people that share the same destiny as they do.” The monk handed Oro the cup and pointed “You’re an ambassador of sorts, you sure can calm the horrific streets of Kakrio at night. So you most definitely can talk to a bunch of roughnecks.”

The monk walked back into the little hut that he came out of. Oro watched as the old man walked away then he looked at the hut and stood to his feet. The noise from inside the inn was growing louder as the inn began filling with laughter. Oro started for the inn and as he walked closer the noise only grew more intense. When he only stood a couple feet in front of the build Oro smiled and said.

“well this is it Bloom Gold.” Oro held onto the lute tightly as he pushed on the door of the inn. People sat all around the room. Some were distant and some sat at tables with one another conversing about things that Oro didn’t hear well. Oro walked over to a small chair that was in the corner of the room and took a seat putting Bloom gold on his lap, plucking a resonant string repeatedly he calmed himself.

(ohh yeah Dan have you ever seen the movie grave of the fireflies? because thats what your character is reminding me of a little. lol. even though they are completely different)
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »
((Whoa!  Who's Dan, we don't use that kind of language around here, lol.))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2009, 04:03:30 PM »
Xander shifted slightly.  Rain!  I HATE RAIN, WE ARE NOT STAYING OUTSIDE! SOTD protested.  Xander looked up towards the sky.  HEY!  I HATE RAIN!!!

"Shh..." he whispered so no one else but SOTD could hear him.  "Rain is good, soft, quiet."

Although he did not want to ignore his sword's thoughts, he thought it best not to lower his social standing by talking to what other people percieved as an inanimate object.

Rain is BAD NOT GOOD I HATE RAIN, you OVERSIZED POMPIS... and so the protests continued.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

((Sounds like a tall, bald, skinny guy to me. But never heard of him. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2009, 04:10:49 PM »
(( I would like to wait for Whales at least... And maybe Nestec could post again if he wanted. He doesn't seem to be under any limitations right now. X-D ))

« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »
(ohh whatever, dan is easier to type)

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2009, 04:05:12 PM »
((we have three things going on that need attending to... this Void and Ryubi bit, the Maxui and Hex bit, and the Mizu/Nimbus/Ed bit, who's post is it????))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »

((Sounds like a tall, bald, skinny guy to me. But never heard of him. ))

((Yeah, neither have I, sounds more short than tall to me though...))