4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2010, 07:22:53 PM »
Saul continued to stare as the newcomer gave them all a quick order, and walked off without even a chance to say anything back. He listened quietly as Kyla vented her anger. He nodded, suddenly sobered. "That's true. All the people sitting around us either have to take an oath of silence or be silenced." He turned towards a couple sitting near the window, reaching hurriedly for their mobile phones. "Uh uh uh~" he said, walking towards them. He snatched away their phones and threw them in a nearby pitcher of water. He looked to the other people sitting around the room. "C'mon, all of you. Get out your phones and throw them in here," he pointed to the water pitcher, "Unless you'd like to take an oath of silence on this matter. You will be given a mark, and if you go back on your oath, you will perish. If you do not... when we ascend to godhood, you will be rewarded for your loyalty. Now then, which do you choose? Take the mark and be spared, or my comrades and I will be forced to execute you."
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »
Kyla set off the sprinklers, as water leaked into the phones exposed, "That works better, ya know." she mentioned. "You seem to be taking care of this, I'm going to the pharmacy now to take care of my own matters." She glanced at Tamasa, to whom seemed terrified, "Wanna come with?"

Tamasa glanced at her, then Shin, then the room of people. "A-alright.." she said in more or a whisper, as she stood up.

The younger sister stood, getting off her chair, to follow after her sister, coughing violently.

Kyla scooped her up, leaving out the door, darting an angry glance in the stranger's direction. Tamasa passed him with her eyes glued to the floor.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2010, 10:24:51 PM »
Shin stood where he was. He didn't think about following the stranger's orders at all nor did he approve of what Saul was doing. All Shin knew is that he just woke up and he was hungry so we quietly and slowly starting eating the food on his plate without a care in the world as he observed Saul, making sure he didn't do anything stupid like execute someone.

I guess Tamasa is in good hand with that other girl so I don't have to worry about her right now... But this new guy and Saul seem to be a little nuts... Shin thought to himself as he stuffed his face with bacon.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2010, 05:50:50 AM »
One of Saul's hands lit ablaze as he clenched his fist. He looked down at it, a tad surprised. (Uh, don't you think that's a bit unnecessary?) he asked his Shadow. (These are followers, ripe for the picking, and you'd rather destroy them? Pfft. We're not mindless killers. We're Devils, and it's our destiny, our RIGHT, to rule this planet and make changes,) he dispersed the fire, (for the Good of humanity.)

The Shadow grumbled to itself as Saul raised his arms dramatically. "It appears... I may have spoken a tad soon. I would rather not execute anyone today, or ever. We may not be the best of heroes mankind has encountered, but we are by no means villains!" He held out a hand to a woman prostrated against the floor in front of him. "Please, miss," he said softly. "We just want to help." She looked up at him with a glint of fear in her eyes, but sniffed back her tears and took his hand cautiously. Gently, he helped her to her feet. She retreated a few steps away from him, recoiling from his touch, but the same look of meager hope remained in her eyes. He smiled warmly at the collected people. "You see? You need not fear u-" He stopped mid-sentence, ducking under a glass that was thrown at him.

"Get out of here with your lies, you monster!" the man who threw it said. "Your kind has always been the bane of our existence! You're the ones who curse our land, defile our crops, and cause all those horrible disasters we hear about!" Saul stood, pity in his eyes. "Really? Are you certain that we're the ones cursing you?" He sat on a nearby chair. "Let me tell you a little something about the people running this world. I was once just an ordinary boy, no taller than this table, when I was apprenticed under a man called Smith. A joyful, generous man, with strong morals; respected by all, envied by many. There was another man in Forsythe those days, called Hiro. Known as a savior to the town, he was, after he supposedly stopped an entire encampment of bandits from ransacking the town. Smith knew this, and respected him for it. However, Hiro made a fool of himself by demanding royal treatment for a simple task. He took food from the farmers as payment, he took women from mere merchants as payment... he came to Smith and told him to give him an arsenal for free, as payment for saving us." He snorted. "An arrogant fool looking to capitalize on the welfare of the people he grew up amongst. Well, Smith had heard of his horrid deeds, and said no, he wouldn't give Hiro anything, not until he gave back what he took. I'm sure you can guess how that ended. Hiro killed off my master, because he wouldn't give the arrogant man something for free. Does that sound like someone you want ruling you? Enforcing its own laws? Well? Does it?!"

He stood, facing the window. "I did not ask for these powers. I did not ask for this lifestyle. However, that does not mean I cannot use them for the power of good, the good of the people!" He turned back around. "Don't you see? We're not mindless killing machines. We're people just like you. We are only different in that we've been given a chance to change the world for the better! ...and now I'm going to ask that you take advantage of our chance." He walked to the door, and opened it. "I will allow you all to go free, with your lives. I merely wish to shake each one of your hands, and wish you the best in changing your world."

His inner Shadow smiled. (Oh~ I gotcha now. When you shake da hands of da people, you can put da mark on 'em without their noticin'. That way, if dey decide to go against us, BOOM! You're gettin' tha hanga' this, bro.) Saul ignored his inner dialogue and merely smiled as each person passed, shaking his hand. With each, he focused some of his power and made a small mark, a tiny devil mark onto their wrists, faded so as to be hard to notice. They gathered out in the foyer, where he addressed them again. "Please, my friends. Do not contact the guard just yet. We will be departing soon, I feel, and will be out of your lives soon enough. Until that time comes, I would ask that you do not share what I have told you today. Perhaps after we leave... You may share it with as many people as you wish. I thank you in advance for your cooperation~" And with that, he walked past Daggron, standing outside in the bright morning.

"So where is it that we're headed, O Forceful One?" he asked the man.

Offline Daggron13

• If your lost, look to the wind for guidance.
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2010, 03:18:12 PM »
"I have a boat at the dock. We can use that to get to the seals" Daggron said ignoring his insult. "Unless you noticed we have to get there before the chosen ones." he said watching the people leave. "They will betray us you realize that right? Any way I'm going to go get supplies...This isn't a luxery cruise...So try and hurry. Oh tell the water devil I ment no offense." And with that said he started to walk out. "You'll know which ship it is." He stated soon dissapearing from Saul's view
Let the wind be your guide.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
Heaven and Hell have betrayed us,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »
Kyla swerved through people, moving through the current with great stealth, as Tamasa trailed behind.

"He won't kill them." Kyla mentioned.

"What?" Tamasa asked.

"Saul. He won't hurt those people." Kyla elaborated, "He plots a lot, I'm sure they'll be fine. I know you were thinking about it... worried and all."

"No, I... well..." she trailed off, "I'm unsure is all."

"Don't be. We don't have to be what they all say we are... we have powers, but because the souls instilled in us are synthetic and created by a baddie, we get the crap. A few days ago we were normal people living normal lives. I don't care either way, win... lose.. live.. die... doesn't make any difference to me afterall, I can pretty much go with anything.."

Tamasa glanced up at her, "Oh.."

Kyla redirected the topic, "New guy seems like a bit of a hassle, dun'e?"

"A bit..." Tamasa glanced up, as they arrived at a small building. Kyla led her way through the door, walking up to the woman.

"Can I help you?" the pharamist asked.

"Yeah, I have a prescription here.." she handed it over, as the woman glanced at it, then retreated into the back.

"Here you are, that would cost you $100." the woman returned saying.

"For some overdosed special cough medicine?" Kyla complained.

Tamasa put the money on the counter, politely, as Kyla glanced over, "Uh.. thanks."

"No problem." Tamasa replied apathetically.

The woman handed over the bag, noticing the mark on Kyla's hand as she reached for it. She pulled away the medicine. "I'm sorry, we don't offer our services to your kind. Please le-" her voice vanished as she began tearing and sweating profusely, moisture spilling from her mouth and eyes, training the water from her being in a sudden rush. She grew pale, eyes widened, as moisture spilled from them, attempting to talk from a raspy throat.

"Kyla, stop it! Leave her alone!" Tamasa yelled, but Kyla hadn't listened. "Stop it!" she pleaded again, as the woman collapsed. "STOP!" Tamsa screamed as the lights shattered, and Tamasa winced, as blood rose to the surface of her skin, making bruises appear variously across her body.

"Ow, what the- why'd you do that?!" Kyla asked.

"You tried to kill her!" Tamasa shot, angry.

"She was willing to let my sister be sick! It won't get through to you, will it?!" Kyla returned; her sister coughed over and over, as Kyla pulled her closer, snatching up the bag, and leaving.

Tamasa glanced back at her, then picked up the phone behind the desk, "Hello?... I'm at a pharmacy, a woman just collapsed from dehydration... No, I don't know... Alright..." she hung up the phone, walking out of the building. No one else had been there to witness the attack, luckily for them. Perhaps that had been why Tamasa was so quick to have attacked.

"You done being a hero?" Kyla questioned.

"Let's go." Tamasa shot her an angry look.

"Ooo, looks like someone's found her inner devil." Kyla grinned.

"No. What happened was a fluke; I never meant to attack you." Tamasa replied, "I won't be using these powers again."

"If you saw sooo~" Kyla taunted, as she popped open the pills and handed one to her sister, "Here take this." she cooed, as the child gulped it down.

Tamasa hadn't ceased walking.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2010, 09:46:19 PM »
Shin was relieved to see that Saul didn't harm anyone and he had just finished his breakfast and following Saul out quickly while saying "Excuse me miss," to a women he nearly ran into.

(( I apologize. ))

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »
Saul turned as Shin came out the door. "Well, mister knowitall there apparently has a boat he's gonna use to take us to the Devil Seals that we're supposed to go to or something, and he's off to the dock. Would you mind finding the girls and bringing them to the docks? I don't seem to have much luck in calming Tamasa down; quite the opposite, really. She seems to trust you more... I'm gonna check on a few things and rendezvous with this Daggron fellow, maybe grab some provisions for the trip. How's that sound?"

((Daggron, a note: I'm not sure if you're trying to come off as a brute in-game, but generally speaking, saying something to someone in a rather insulting manner and then walking away before they have a chance to respond is bad form. Just thought I'd share this with you. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »
Shin shrugged. "I guess I'll just wait at the door here for them since I don't really know where they went to. I'm sure they're fine and going to make their way back..." Shin replied. "Wait... We're going somewhere?(=_=)" Shin asked quickly.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »
((sorry Daggron is a little impatient ^^; and also he had to leave to the docks early because he wasn't sure if the boat had been reported stolen yet))
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »
("Wow you were really cold. You should apologize next time we see them." Kelly said appearing next to Daggron)
"Am I the only serious one around here?" Daggron said cursing himself for the terrible first impression he made with his comrades.
("They aren't like you Daggron... Go easy on them okay? I mean Devils aren't trying to destroy the world... Just to reconstruct it to be a better would for all." Kelly said holding his hand gently.)
"But" Daggron sighs knowing he just probably pissed off the only people in the world that would accept him.
("It's alright... but I wonder why you act cold hearted sometimes?" Kelly said tightening her grip around his hand)
"I'm not cold hearted... Being cold hearted means I would'of had a heart to be cold... I don't have a heart... Not anymore... Not Since you died." Daggron replied like he was in pain.
("But look I'm standing right next to you!" She said tugging on his arm. "You know that I would nevet leave you." She hugs his arm and leans her head on his shoulder)
"Fine. I'll apologize to them when they board the ship." He said reaching the dock.
("Now lets get the ship prepared for launch." She said walking up the ramp.)
"Hemph... Alright" Daggron said getting every thing set to launch.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2010, 06:25:17 PM »
((I'm so happy you are using punctuation and have better sentence structure!!! =D You are improving so rabidly! Watch your tenses though, as you momentarily went from past tense to present tense and back to past tense again... Also pester Pryce :> he is a lazy boy))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2010, 08:23:35 PM »
Saul walked off toward the dock, calling over his shoulder to Shin. "Yeah, apparently there's somewhere we need to go now that we're mostly together, this guy's got a boat. I figure we go with him and see what lies ahead, y'know?"

And he slipped into the crowds, ducking around, moving purposefully towards the dock. On his way he saw one or two of the people he'd just released from the hotel; they glanced at him with fear in their eyes, but didn't say anything. He smiled back at them, and continued on to the dock.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2010, 08:59:10 PM »
Tamasa's pace was faster than usual, however Kyla kept up easily, being able to swerve through the crowd easier. In Tamasa's hurry, she banged elbows with another man, who dropped the bags in his hands. He turned to her, angrily, his hand jerked back, as Kyla quickly moved between them, "Can I help you sir?" she asked, with a hint of warning in her voice.

He looked at her for a moment, before taking a step back. His mind, processing slowly, had apparently deduced it was no longer worth causing trouble, so he instead gave a deathly glare, responding, "Watch yourself, little girl. You might get hurt one of these days."

Tamasa glanced up at Kyla, "Why did you do that?" she hissed.

"So you wouldn't of had to use your powers in case of confrontation." Kyla replied, "That was the only way you'd have any chance, and the evil soul within you would have assumed control. Besides, you're part of the family; we take care of our own."

Tamasa glanced back at the ground, "You're all crazy.. one minute you're nice, then evil, then nice... I don't get any of this, and frankly, I don't wish to be part of it."

"Tooooo late~!" Kyla chirped, "It will be fun, you'll see! Actually..." she trailed off, "I've got a pretty fun idea after all."

"I'm almost afraid to ask." Tamasa hung her head.

"Oh, nothing evil, or.. nothing too evil; I don't think you'll disapprove." Kyla grinned, "C'mon!"

They moved towards the hotel, glancing at Shin, who was the only remainder. An ambulance and two cop cars rushed past them, the breeze twlifting their hair and letting it drop over their shoulders again.

"Saul go chase down Mister-Dude-witha-Tude?" Kyla asked, playfully.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
((already pestering Mr. Lazy!!! X3 ))
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2010, 08:34:46 AM »
((want me to tell him to post or pester him about something else?))
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2010, 03:48:01 PM »
((Pester him to post, and also, if you make an OOC post, followed by another OOC post made by you, just edit the previous OOC post, and add what you forgot))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »
Shin sighed as Saul went off with the man he didn't know yet. Shin leaned against the wall of the hotel, waiting for Tamasa and Kyla to return. "I hope those two are okay." He muttered to himself and was suddenly startled by the two appearing before him.

"Ah, sorry. I was spacing out." Shin replied with smile. He felt a little embarrassed he wasn't on his guard at all. "Yeah, he went to check out the boat or whatever he was talking about."

(( Red is sick. =_= ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2010, 05:12:12 PM »
((Awww, feel better, so you don't type Kayla, instead of Kyla!! Also, they did show up; Kyla addressed Shin))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2010, 02:41:29 PM »
(( I didn't even see that.  Edited. ))