4M4Life.com

KoolDudes 28th Year alive

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
KoolDudes 28th Year alive
« on: December 15, 2009, 02:32:49 AM »
For those who may not have known, December 4th was my birthday and just weeks prior i had begun a movement on my own with the help of faith and grace of god that empowered me to finally change my life in Numerous ways..

Ill start by saying im down to a Size 36 (previously was 40/42) Exercize 6 days of the week burning 800 calories an hour on a stairmaster and every other day Doing 2 sets of 15 on 6 different Leg and arm machines, Most importantly ive been able to dramatically change my eating habbits and what im satisfied with in life Not every day but 2-3 days a week im fairly content to keep myself to like 1000 calories eating fruit, whole wheat rice, and vegetables, ive even found my self Not compeled to eat the massive quantities i would before in fact somtimes i have to think to eat otherwise i might go through a day eating nothing which is not good..

what is crazy is there was alot of things that happened over the last year and a half that had none of it transpired i may have never found myself at this point, and financialy things have never been crazier, with work cutting hours bills not being met and other things many people around the world deal with, But despite all this I have never been happier and at peace in my life with no worries i dont even really get depressed at all anymore and some days Like today im just bouncin off the walls with happieness  [chair] Im workin hard in life nowdays i goto Snap fitness, i find myself outgoing and with purpose, i subconsiously find things to do instead of be at home and play wow, When i talk with my friends now even they see i Have Swagger i make people laugh and i Show people that i am where the Party is, i even goto the dance clubs on fridays and saturdays and show girls i can Strut my stuff and you know? more often then you would think i get girls to dance with me.

Now theres alot of work left to be done, im in week 4 of trying to get a 2nd job and i want to get to like a size 28/30 and most importantly i want that someone special and you know its gonna happen [ele] so thats just my post on the What is [tkoold] doing now think what you will but i put my Soul into this topic and it wont matter what anyone does to it cuz i know me and ill be at the fitness center more then i will be posting here :P

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: KoolDudes 28th Year alive
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 07:35:09 AM »
well one thing you are learning when your body feels good you feel good
exercise has always had the benefit of happiness, i forgot the term for it, but its there
also when your in shape your mind is in shape, when your out of shape your mind is out of shape
so if your wondering why your happy, it is because your body is,  [lick]
lets see some pictures of how skinny you got  [sumo]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 01:05:03 AM »
nah have to wait till im like 34 or less 36 is like how i was when we would run around the lake back in 10th grade those were the days right?  [xmas1]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 07:29:07 AM »
i think you ran with me once dude...
 [sumo]

but yes those were the days, i sometimes think of the 90s like yesterday when i watched TMNT II secret of the ooze

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »
we ran once a week for about 2 months, pretty good considering how far apart we were from eachother..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »
wow, i almost forgot about that

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 02:22:24 AM »
ive come to realize that theres things ive always treasured that ill never ever ever forget.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 04:40:39 AM »
Happy birthday!  [xmas1]

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »
this is old news  [burst]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 01:07:37 AM »
Even though the holidays are the holidays  [xmas3]

in a couple of days ill be right back at it and i am on the Lower side of 36" on my waist ill be at 34 SOON ^_^ and i got invited to a New years eve drinking party and the girl that invited me has been Really Really happy That ill be going over to her house without her parents there ect, She just dumped someone 2 weeks ago maybe ill get lucky? but dont hold your breath :X but she talks to me every day and stuff lols... im just lookin forward to getting drunk myself its been awile :P

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »
just dig in the fridge and pull out some brewskis

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 12:07:55 AM »
lol thats to simple i donno what you mean Dont goto the party? or when im there pull Brews out of her fridge See this is why i get confused Spell out what you mean... le sigh

KennyYi

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 10:21:01 PM »