4M4Life.com

bored and lurking

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: bored and lurking
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »
i found a address to a site where the artist that draws bugs bunny and other cartoons is giving a class, free,online. this is a really cool opertunity. for some body that is serious, about drawing. he gives instruction, and tells you to submit your
drawings [homework] on line. then he cks them out. i do not know for sure but i guess if your good, you'll hear from him, and if your not.....i wrote it down some where
if anybody interested post back.   i'll dig it out
from what i understand, the schools are turning out 'robot artists'
and he is looking for people that use their own minds, there own style
not a coppied style, am i making any sence at all as to what hes looking for?
anybody ever hear of the underground comic book called the freak brothers?
there was ...phineaious, free-wheelen frank, fat freddie. and in my opinion the star
  fat freddies cat....the cat would shit in fat freddies shoe, ha  ha  lol
got a chance ck it out..google it

im sure your talking about john k, creator of ren and stimpy i actually tried doing bugs and john k's lesson, he critiqued my attempt

My attempt
http://flashcartoons.blogspot.com/2007/10/john-k-bugs-lesson-attempt.html

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »
I thought my family was the only ones that did that stupid tradition of making the peas and puting a silver dallor in them and who ever got it got good luck. Man I guess people have these wild ideals about everything now and it only gets worst every year.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 11:34:46 PM »
I wish mine did that! i own a few silver dollars

[kata]